Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most stunning / gorgeous person you've seen in real life

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

A Lithuanian girl came into work today.

WOW

Just wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I honestly cannot remember who it could have been...strangely enough there are ALOT of very beautiful women walking around Dublin city streets!!
    Gotta love being in the EU!

/runs from pasty Irish girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭username4321

aoibheann ni shuilleabhain has a weak chin and bulgy eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

my boyfriend!!!

xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You f*ckin' take that back!

She's a fine example of wholesome Irish womanhood.

(except for the whole "Ryan Tubridy fiasco". :eek:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

She's got a good left jab though.

In all seriousness, not a huge fan of her myself.
    She's overrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

A blond polack girl in a local chipper, petite, cute, always wears tight jeans and ALWAYS cuts the fat off the rashers for the bacon & cheese burgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

My wife, every day when i wake up in the morning.:)

she's standing behind me reading this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Have to say I don't see the attraction of eastern-european girls (and that's not racist your honour, I swear)

Plenty of irish girls are stunning... dark hair, snow-white skin, beautiful blue eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

About 7 years ago myself and my friend passed by this absolutely stunning guy. Tall with glasses and totally hot. We both turned around to have a gawk when he walked by. That is the only time I've ever taken a second glance at someone like that. Shockin'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

Natali Del Conte.Seen her in New York.
    Also,this thread has a severe lack of pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

So, what you're saying is, he's .... dancer?

See what I did there? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Just some randomer I saw in the street. Not in Ireland naturally; in Istanbul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

LA Fitness in Miami. I made sure to finish off my workouts with plenty of stretching downstairs in the stretch room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

my friends ex - tiny petite latvian lady, and i do mean lady, small cute smart............and completely untouchable sh!te sh!te and sh!te again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

This unbelievably hot ,presumably foreign, guy on the bus once. Kinda Spanish-looking, tanned and yummy. With nice facial hair.

I am such a loser that I remember talking about him for twenty minutes with my friend...*shame.*:o

He really was stunning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Mary Harney

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Tatyana Ali, couldnt take my eyes off her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Duckjob wrote: »
    Mary Harney
    She makes me soo harney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Used to always see a guy on the Maynooth train that got on at Clonsilla. That was a few years ago now but myself and my friend thought he was the most beautiful man we'd ever seen.

Of course he had to spoil it all by having the most beautiful woman in the world as his girlfriend. The bastid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

A waitress in a cafe in Bonn last year, tall, slim, brown skin, curly golden hair, big beautiful eyes, luscious lips......definitely the most drop dead gorgeous women I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Duckjob wrote: »
    Mary Harney

Oh, just thinking about her makes me wanna.............

vomit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I'm not long back from holiday in Berlin so I can't possibly answer this question accurately. You're neck could fall off over there, and don't get me started on Stockholm women.
    But to be fair there are a lot of stunners at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Jessica Rabbit.

I agree, So I'm not weird....well, I might be, but I'm not alone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Not tooting my own horn here - well, actually completely tooting my own horn -, but i once dated a woman who was 28 at the time, but had been a model in her teens - early 20s. She was almost 6 foot tall, a mix of native american and european, slim, beautiful, black hair in a bob style, kinda gothic...good lord i still fap thinking about the things i did with that woman. Definitely the msot attractive woman ive ever seen in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

my mother. she looks a lot like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

0ubliette wrote: »
    Not tooting my own horn here - well, actually completely tooting my own horn -, but i once dated a woman who was 28 at the time, but had been a model in her teens - early 20s. She was almost 6 foot tall, a mix of native american and european, slim, beautiful, black hair in a bob style, kinda gothic...good lord i still fap thinking about the things i did with that woman. Definitely the msot attractive woman ive ever seen in real life.

sounds like a very accurate description of marilyn manson to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

There's a girl who i work with..married..but i'd crawl through broken glass to stick matchsticks in her shiite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

Well I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but this guy I used to work with was dreamy :p It was his dark eyes that got me, very hard to concentrate when he walked into the room!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Hephaestus wrote: »
    Food > Abigayle ;)

You really wanted some dude to ask you out in a chipper? classy bird :p

@ least the meal wouldn't have cost him much :pac:

I met a bird a while back in a chinese..got her number and went on a date the next day..we were all over each other for the entire night and then she vanished..something to do with having a pint knocked over her bag i think.
    I'm still smitten..

Advertisement