Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most stunning / gorgeous person you've seen in real life

Options
  • 16-09-2008 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Some celebs are always seen as the 'sexiest in the world' and we've list after list of who the most attractive / gorgeous, whatever...

But where and who (if you even know them!) was (or is?) the most beautiful / gorgeous member of the opposite sex you've ever seen in real life?

Was on the bus on the way home yesterday, and this stunning girl got on. I can't remember the last time I've actually been gobsmacked by someone who looked so amazing.

Now, we usually see the odd 'stunner' now and again, but who literally stopped you in your tracks?

Minus points for saying your g/f or b/f or 'that girl/guy in my mirror'

Super minus points for 'yore ma' replies...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

whiskeyman wrote: »

When I shave my ballsack and draw eyes on it, it looks like the most beautiful Gonzo-lady I've ever seen. Mirrors to catch a better view are optional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Damn you to hell for your "minus points" for Yore Ma :mad:

DAMN YOU ALL !!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Im this close to asking the Hearld AM girl at st green luas stop out for icecream...this close

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Trilla wrote: »
    Im this close to asking the Hearld AM girl at st green luas stop out for icecream...this close

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, oh to be twelve again.... ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

hmmm....a girl in my secondary school. ive always had a crush on her. we went out for a while (dont know how i managed that one...), didnt work, we were really good friends then. still think shes one of the most stunning girls ive ever seen.

she still sets the standards for me. perfect body, but it really all focused on the face....the eyes and the smile in particular

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

minus points! :eek:

why should i lie and be dishonest! i am the most beautiful....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,024 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Seen some stunning girls in Vegas and Montreal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

The shop at Howth summit. Obviously not the actual shop but the girl that works there. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Seen some stunning prostitutes in Vegas and Montreal

Yeah I noticed that too:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I met Mother Theresa once, awhilst not exactly a babe she left an impression.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

was going to say a girl working in a certain place, but wouldn be fair as im sure the poor girl would get plagued!!!!:D

anyway, not sure where she is from, could not make out her accent, but everytime I go into this place she is there and is perhaps the best burd i have seen working in Dublin.

last sat night in howl at the moon, got chatting to the most stunning brazilian girl ever (and there was alot of hot brazilian girls there). absolutely perfect woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Mairt wrote: »
    I met Mother Theresa once, awhilst not exactly a babe she left an impression.
    Jesus wept! :confused:

DubArk wrote: »
    Jesus wept! :confused:

And he probably did too.

There is alot of hot Brazilian men in Howl at the moon too....and they say they think pasty is gorgeous :D

The mot beautiful man in the world goes to my college. He is a redhead and time stops in his presence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Friend of a friend

Moonbaby wrote: »
    There is alot of hot Brazilian men in Howl at the moon too....and they say they think pasty is gorgeous :D

The mot beautiful man in the world goes to my college. He is a redhead and time stops in his presence.

A lot of Brazillian men are poofs.

And I'm a red head, although I don't go to anyone's college.

I met Sinead O'Connor a few times, and seriously she has the most stunning eyes and beautiful skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Some celebs are always seen as the 'sexiest in the world' and we've list after list of who the most attractive / gorgeous, whatever...

But where and who (if you even know them!) was (or is?) the most beautiful / gorgeous member of the opposite sex you've ever seen in real life?

Was on the bus on the way home yesterday, and this stunning girl got on. I can't remember the last time I've actually been gobsmacked by someone who looked so amazing.

Now, we usually see the odd 'stunner' now and again, but who literally stopped you in your tracks?

Whats with the anti-gayness?

Actually a lot of Brazilian people are sluts. Really lovely friendly decent sluts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭flangeman

Ended up (bizarre reason) at the charity premiere of 'Veronica Guerin' here in London about 5 years go. Directory and a few of the actors were there to introduce etc.. There was an after bash back in a restaurant around the corner (Angel, North London) where press, grub and everybody who had a ticket was invited. I was sippin some fine wine with my misses at the time and scanned around the room for any celebs. Saw a camera and and interviewer talking to somebody and as I got a proper glimpse I noticed it was Cate Blanchett. I swear, you'd think she was computer animated as in totally flawless and unreal looking, she was stunning. It was as if there was a skylight above her and God himself was allowing her to bask in his love. I have never seen anybody like that since/before.

Instant wood, and I mean like a lightswitch. Only time it ever happened.

They say its rampant in the military too :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

In 1992, I was in secondary school and this girl was repeating her leaving cert there, between 1992 and now, I haven't seen a girl who was as attractive at this girl! She made Angelina Jolie look like Mrs. Doyle!

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

pasty is gorgeous :D

hauntedwin-bernard.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Excellent!!! I haven't seen that muppet in years, is he still around making a sap of himself!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

He is a redhead and time stops in his presence.

What year is it there, now? How will you ever graduate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Actually a lot of Brazilian people are sluts. Really lovely friendly decent sluts.

This is true. Met a lovely quiet reserved Brazilian girl for a drink one night. The evening ended with her insisting on me taking her up the ass. Never saw her again.

Viva Brazilia!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Was on the Luas once when this strawberry-blonde got on who I just couldn't take my eyes off. Either she didn't notice or choose to ignore me, thank god - when she got off at the four-courts I caught a glimpse of her Garda ID inside her coat. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

Was on the Luas once when this strawberry-blonde got on who I just couldn't take my eyes off. Either she didn't notice or choose to ignore me, thank god - when she got off at the four-courts I caught a glimpse of her Garda ID inside her coat. :eek:

tall girl? about late 20's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

A friend of mine, she takes my breath away every time I see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Oh, Enda...tsk,tsk,tsk.

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    The evening ended with her insisting on me taking her up the ass.

Because she was actually a he? Easy mistake to make in some cases.

Advertisement