Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most stunning / gorgeous person you've seen in real life

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

was going to say a girl working in a certain place, but wouldn be fair as im sure the poor girl would get plagued!!!!:D

anyway, not sure where she is from, could not make out her accent, but everytime I go into this place she is there and is perhaps the best burd i have seen working in Dublin.

last sat night in howl at the moon, got chatting to the most stunning brazilian girl ever (and there was alot of hot brazilian girls there). absolutely perfect woman.

Ed move that post to the soccer forum and tell the team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Wagon wrote: »
    I know. That all happened a few years ago, but I learned the ways of the force. Funny you should say that actually, cos I snagged myself an Italian lady since :D

haha very good.. the force must be extra effective on Italian Birds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,054 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Wagon wrote: »
    I know. That all happened a few years ago, but I learned the ways of the force. Funny you should say that actually, cos I snagged myself an Italian lady since :D

I to have also snagged an Italian lady, also a French Candadian lady and American but can never seem to be able to get an Irish girl.

I also seen Katy Perry in the flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

A guy who was P.A. on the Bláthnaid Ó Cofaigh interview in the This is Pop Baby tent at EP.
    Looked like a better looking Javier Bardem. So sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

I to have also snagged an Italian lady, also a French Candadian lady and American ...

At the same time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭markpb

I served one of the (lesser known) Baywatch girls when I worked in Hollywood a few years ago. Didn't recognise her though, I thought she was just another fantastic looking Californian girl till everyone else told me otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

baywatch...........ahhhh....fond memories

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Some girl who works in some café in Moate. Yowza! She was amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Iv seen a lot of stunning girls around the place over the years and all mostly in ireland.

usually what grabs my attention is a beautiful pair of eyes and a gorgeous smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm just back from Sweden, Latvia and Lithuania. Just about every woman I saw in the street in Sweden was a 10. Almost the same in the other two (bar the tourists).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

There is a MEGA HOT girl working where I am at the moment...I may ask her out but if she finds some/most of the posts I have posted on boards then I wont have a chance in hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

One of my friends..

If she wasn't so nice, I'd be very envious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

The most beautiful woman I've ever seen was an extraordinary-looking superblonde I met in Donegal. She looked like Heather Graham but ten times more stunning. Better yet, I scored with her. \o/

I met her again a few years later and she was still unbelievable, but she's now practically married to this fat tosser of a solicitor who looks like Toad of Toad Hall. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

A Polish girl I used to work with, I'm straight but there's some girls you just can't help but swoon over.

My taste in men changes so often that I honestly can't remember who the best looking man I've ever seen was/is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    This is true. Met a lovely quiet reserved Brazilian girl for a drink one night. The evening ended with her insisting on me taking her up the ass. Never saw her again.

Viva Brazilia!

If you're reading this thread Kaimera, you should be crying right about now :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

orestes wrote: »
    Wait a minute... Kaimera is a quiet, reserved Brazilian girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jackbutler

Theres this girl who gets on my bus *salivating*

I'm in Yr11 now and shes in sixth form college, but still, i get the feeling she looks at me when i get on the bus.

of course i've never spoken to her, so i don't know her name, but its so much funner to imagine they've got a name like Chastity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Aoibhinn Ní Shúilleabháin

http://www.castlebar.ie/photos/mdonnelly/rose-of-tralee/glry/index/mu6h0142_aoibh_on_banner_fitn.html

seen her a couple of months ago near college green! maybe it was because it was raining, everything was grey and she stood out from the crowd! also she's pint-sized and i was tempted to put her i my pocket!!

she seen me staring at her and gave me a smile......you know the one that says ive seen your face now buddy and if i ever see it again im gonna have your ass locked up you stalking motha-focka :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Rozabeez wrote: »
    A Polish girl I used to work with.

Was she the small blonde one that worked the food check outs in Dunnes in Maynooth?

If so.....phaw

Two girls in my maths class last year one was a bit scumbagie but still very hot and the other was naturally tanned (must have been Italian decent) and was smoking hot!

Have the hots for a MILF in my gym and also one of the fitness instructors but her scumbag Dundalk accent is very off-putting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

orestes wrote: »

real ****ing funny man aren't we. :pac:

I quit my CoD4 game to reply ya prick :P
    Wait a minute... Kaimera is a quiet, reserved Brazilian girl?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Have only ever been totally blown away by a man once. I think time actually slowed down.
    It was everything about him; his eyes, his mouth, his presence. Anyway, there's no getting away from it, he's a filthy ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Okay, so I'm in a pub and there's a barwoman here who must be the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Any advice? Bear in mind, I'm seriously ugly and she's seriously hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Okay, so I'm in a pub and there's a barwoman here who must be the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Any advice? Bear in mind, I'm seriously ugly and she's seriously hot.

Pay her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Drink more and she'll get even hotter. Then snort a spoonful of coke and you'll be hotter too....

Don't do this. Just sober up and leave the pretty lady alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

LadyJ wrote: »

Very well, I wouldn't have a chance with her anyway.

Unless I follow her home...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Jessica Rabbit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

LadyJ wrote: »
    Drink more and she'll get even hotter. Then snort a spoonful of coke and you'll be hotter too....

^why many of your female friends who are stunning are often single. Lads get intimidated by extreme beauty... ever see a stunning woman with an absolute minger of a bloke, dude... that bloke could be you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Some anonymous spanish girl I saw sitting outside a bar in San Sebastian last year, just chilling out having a coffee with her mates. My jaw dropped....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

There was a girl I used to see in the Foggy Dew and Grogans a couple of years back that was absolutely stunning. Kind of a goth look with pillar-box red hair with her fringe cut in a V shape with the most beautiful face you've ever seen. Never quite worked up the courage to go up and say hello.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

My ex...even though i hate to admit it!!

Advertisement