Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most stunning / gorgeous person you've seen in real life

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

6th wrote: »
    Because she was actually a he? Easy mistake to make in some cases.

Any port in a storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

chin_grin wrote: »
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, oh to be twelve again.... ^_^

I happen to like ice cream, and she looks like someone who would appreciate a 99

stovelid wrote: »
    What year is it there, now? How will you ever graduate?

:D

It is sacrifice I'm willing to make.......graduates have to behave like all growed ups anyway.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Trilla wrote: »
    I happen to like ice cream, and she looks like someone who would appreciate a 69

• Registered Users Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

xzanti wrote: »

lol was waiting for that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 onesocks

met a dead ringer for angelina jolie (gone in sixty seconds style) in new zealand, only short.
    froze trying to talk to her, much to the amusement of the mass of lads i was travelling with at the time.:o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Trilla wrote: »
    lol was waiting for that!

Sorry I couldn't resist... Ok I'll grow up now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

6th wrote: »
    Because she was actually a he? Easy mistake to make in some cases.

And your point is? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Lots of lovely gourgous women around .

The Italian girl i saw in a market over in Lanzorotie about 2 years ago ,she had a natural beauty and not someone i will forget in a hurry ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 evs

The Brazilian guy who works in Insomnia on Barrow Street. Yum!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭and2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

and2 wrote: »

Wouldn't touch her with yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

I kept seeing her in town! She was alright but ive seen a lot lot better. Very overrated!

I saw one of those models Sarah Kavanagh I think who was damn hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

A woman who works in a bookies downtown, she is amazing, i didnt believe swomen like her existed in real life, perfect eyes, lips, skin colour, hair, body to die for, no messing

hmmm, i think i may have a problem here, might become a stalker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Super minus points for 'yore ma' replies...

Yore ma may be the most attractive person that I've seen in my life.

Who knows? We're all anonymous anyway, anyone of you may be sitting beside me at any moment :D.

kryogen wrote: »
    A woman who works in a bookies downtown, she is amazing, i didnt believe swomen like her existed in real life, perfect eyes, lips, skin colour, hair, body to die for, no messing

hmmm, i think i may have a problem here, might become a stalker!
    That good eh ? You might have to join the Q :D

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

She is famous from television so I hope she is still elegible (in both meanings of the word) but having seen her strolling down Georges Street, the telly doesnt come close to doing her justice;

shirley.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

latchyco wrote: »
    That good eh ? You might have to join the Q :D

i seee what you did there :cool:

lol yeah its the only bookies in town where you can lose your bollox and still smile from ear to ear like this :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Met a posh lady of Turkish origin over in London... By FAR the hottest person that I've ever met face to face.
    Had to make sure I wasn't drooling on one occasion:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

dancor wrote: »
    A bit fat aint she

Hello no! She's perfect size. I saw Gwen Stefani in the flesh once. Wow.
    But a teacher in my secondary school is hotter. Graduated 6 years ago, still to see anyone who comes close.

kryogen wrote: »
    i seee what you did there :cool:

lol yeah its the only bookies in town where you can lose your bollox and still smile from ear to ear like this :D:D
    So your betting fetish is possibly turning into a stalking one .Even better if the lady in question lets you share your winnings with her .

What of the odds ?:D
    She is famous from television so I hope she is still elegible (in both meanings of the word) but having seen her strolling down Georges Street, the telly doesnt come close to doing her justice;

shirley.jpg
    Best thing i can say about her is she opens wide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Girl I work with , stunning looking girl...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

this girl that works in the shop where i get my roll for lunch most days.. she is a stunner.. she looks to be in her early 20's and has a beautiful face and lovely blond hair (i normally go for brunette.. ), and she has really nice eyes, and a gorgeous smile :)

BUT!

i was out with some friends a few weeks ago and i saw her out.. she was stunning!!! looked like she has walked straight into the pub from the catwalk... but she was on Pills :( and was a complete mess.. falling all over the place, fell off a chair twice, her bap's fell out and all at one stage, and swinging out of her mate who was puking all over a plant in the smoking area.. their Jaw's were swinging like pendulums.. :( oh well thats that fantasy ruined!! haha :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

I used to work in a call shop, and there was a beautiful Polish girl who'd come in frequently to use the phones. Bloody hell. I was even considering asking her to go for a drink after work. She was feckin miles out of my league (about as far as it is from Poland to Ireland) but it was well worth the risk of being shot down. Then one day she walked in with her boyfriend.

:eek: :mad: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Wagon wrote: »
    She was feckin miles out of my league

dont ever think like that dude.. i used to...

I was in the pub one night.. years ago, and this stunner of an Italian bird walked in, we were speachless.. anyway, i said to the boys, right im going over to talk to her, they laughed and said "good luck man, she is way out of your league, she'll pour her drink over ya" end of the story is, i ended up going out with her for a year :)

its better to be shot down than to spend the rest of yer life wondering what would have happened IF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I met Mary Harney once and she gave me the eye, durty bird she is !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Have always had a big thing for caroline, She is my one person that I'm allowed to do without getting in trouble with the GF.

Bumped into her one day in town, wanted to ask her out but didnt have the balls!

Will do it next time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Heathen wrote: »
    dont ever think like that dude.. i used to...

I was in the pub one night.. years ago, and this stunner of an Italian bird walked in, we were speachless.. anyway, i said to the boys, right im going over to talk to her, they laughed and said "good luck man, she is way out of your league, she'll pour her drink over ya" end of the story is, i ended up going out with her for a year :)

its better to be shot down than to spend the rest of yer life wondering what would have happened IF?

I know. That all happened a few years ago, but I learned the ways of the force. Funny you should say that actually, cos I snagged myself an Italian lady since :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Also met Liz Bonnin one day in tesco when I was younger and worked there, gorgeous.

Advertisement