Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunderstorms and Convective Potential (Welsh imports 28/7/08)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Very heavy rain just now, woke me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

Very heavy showers now out here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

That was some rain last night, continued at v.v.heavy for the best part of 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭squonk

Yeah, made quite a bit. I noticed my total rainfall when I was going to bed around 12:20 was 0.02 of an inch. Was at 0.30 when I was leaving for work.

By the way, I noticed a post from Darkman2 about 2:50 this morning about lightening heading his direction. Did that turn into a decent thunderstorm because I woke up at some stage to hear either a jet or some pretty active distant rumbles... was very groggy so didn't really think too hard. Anyone with info?

Hope there'll be some more on the menu for later on today!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

New thread [thread=2055344611] here[/thread].

Post here about the Welsh imports of the 28th otherwise use the new thread above for todays reports 29th.

• Advertisement
Advertisement