Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Deise Tom wrote: »
    On the radio just now. Tonights show is hair raising.

Esther's wig comes off :p

Zak came back early because mummy Judith went and collected him while daddy Tommy was seeing to Jo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Esther's wig comes off :p

Zak came back early because mummy Judith went and collected him while daddy Tommy was seeing to Jo

So Dearbhla is still in the Gaeltacht? I wonder how long more she'll stay there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Since when does Esther wear a wig?? :confused::confused: And why??? I just thought she had that oold lady fake looking hair

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Since when does Esther wear a wig?? :confused::confused: And why??? I just thought she had that oold lady fake looking hair

She shared it with Wayne wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I always thought she wore a wig. Interesting to see if she keeps it off for good

• Advertisement

So Dearbhla is still in the Gaeltacht? I wonder how long more she'll stay there :rolleyes:

Hopefully for good :p

Deise Tom wrote: »
    She shared it with Wayne wife.

But why does she wear it??

I guess we will see tonight !!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

max life wrote: »

The excitement lol :pac:

max life wrote: »

Oh, I thought it had been explained already! :)

• Advertisement

Oh, I thought it had been explained already! :)
    No nothing ever mentioned about it

Surely last night's episode wasnt the first time Caoimhe meet David :confused:

So we see Suzanne material side last night yet she never shows it with nieces Rachel and Ruth :rolleyes: could Suzanne fall preggers by David perhaps

Caoimhe really bugs me even more so that Nessa now her voice and the way she speaks irritates me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Surely last night's episode wasnt the first time Caoimhe meet David :confused:

Shes been too engrossed in dean, neasa, finn and herself these past few weeks to even notice anyone else :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

An arrest and a new look in Fair City tonight

Fair City fans will see one character arrested and another reveal their true self on RTÉ One at 8pm tonight, Thursday July 21.
    1 of 1 0004cf10-314.jpgFair City - RTÉ One at 8pm tonight, Thursday July 21

Warning: spoiler alert!

David (Matt Fraser) calls to Esther's (Eileen Colgan) house and accidentally offends her by asking her why she wears a wig.
    His mother then tells him she has never spoken to anyone about the wig before and explains why she wears it: it made her feel different and hid the real her.

When David leaves, Esther decides to remove her wig and then calls Dolores (Martina Stanley), who comes to the house to style her hair.
    The two women then go to David's surprise party, where everyone compliments Esther on how she looks.

She makes a small speech thanking David, and tells everyone how much she loves him.

Things aren't as happy in Carrigstown for Caoimhe (Aoibheann McCaul), however.

While in The Station with Robert (Sam Peter Corry) and Orla (Sorcha Furlong), she gets drunk and is determined to have a night on the town.
    As they wait outside for a taxi, Caoimhe sees a Garda's bicycle and takes it, only to fall in the middle of the street and be placed under arrest.

0004cf14-628.jpg

0004cf13-628.jpg

0004cf12-628.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

ameliajane wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance. What does lol mean?
    Some think it means "Lots of love" which was an issue when it came to bereavements etc...
    "sorry for your loss lol"

I use lol as laugh out loud

awwhh......poor caoimhe gets arrested tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭xalot

Esther looks great with her hair like that. Much better than the wig.

awwhh......poor caoimhe gets arrested tonight

She should be locked up and the key thrown far away

She should be locked up and the key thrown far away

She hasnt done anything illegal...

Barry on the other hand...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

She hasnt done anything illegal...

Barry on the other hand...:rolleyes:

Well her acting is 'criminal'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get my coat

xalot wrote: »
    Well her acting is 'criminal'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She dont deserved to be locked up for that.....they could just say shes gone down to kilkenny or to cork or the gaeltacht or london or barbados or gone travelling the world....an excuse often used for vanishing characters:D

She dont deserved to be locked up for that.....they could just say shes gone down to kilkenny or to cork or the gaeltacht or london or barbados or gone travelling the world....an excuse often used for vanishing characters:D

Actually just thinking about it, Carrigstown must have the most well travelled group of residents in Dublin.

xalot wrote: »
    Actually just thinking about it, Carrigstown must have the most well travelled group of residents in Dublin.

If barry doesnt get them first....;)

If barry doesnt get them first....;)

By the look of last nights episode he'll be after Paul next with all the questions he's asking about Vivienne!

By the look of last nights episode he'll be after Paul next with all the questions he's asking about Vivienne!

Barry will probably sneeze on him and then another one bites the dust...

Barry will probably sneeze on him and then another one bites the dust...

I hope Charlotte is his next victim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

Paul is the most boring pointless character in Fair City. I cant recall a single memorable (for the right reasons) scene he has ever done.

Like hes better than Zumo, Caoimhe etc. Im not saying hes bad. Its just he is so middle of the road!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Conjoined twin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

That scene with Suzanne and the child in the surgery was so fake and contrived. Skitting at David kicking Mark. Defo agree I'd love to see Robert & Cass in a scene together! If Caoimhe is such a party animal now you think she'd find somewhere better than the Station.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement