Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Dead I think

Mark seems a lot like a guy in school who hangs around with the tough kids to make himself look tough......

Anyone a fan of caoimhe???

ok the character seems a bit of a pain but there is definitely a pretty lady behind that scowl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Anyone a fan of caoimhe???

ok the character seems a bit of a pain but there is definitely a pretty lady behind that scowl
    The only time i was a fan of hers was when she was wearing that nurses uniform ! ;)

max life wrote: »
    The only time i was a fan of hers was when she was wearing that nurses uniform ! ;)

Agree. she did look hot that time..........but i happen to think she always looks gorgeous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I judge them on the acting ability and I don't see much there with Caoimhe.. she is high on the irritating scale for me :(

• Advertisement

angel01 wrote: »
    I judge them on the acting ability and I don't see much there with Caoimhe.. she is high on the irritating scale for me :(

can totally understand how people find her irritating.......shes certainly not the most likeable character

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

that was the big secret I was expecting something big like he was a preist or something major.
    what a stupid billed up revelation 'David he did'nt want you'

I enjoyed him kicking Mark though

angel01 wrote: »

Afters tonights episode im finding that Caoimhe is getting ever so annoying.......

I still reckon Neasa is gonna end up with Finn ( lucky man :mad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

it was a funny moment when david kicked mark. i thought there would be some ninja moves in there alright! haha :cool:

suzanne is looking well, i prefer her being happy. it's a pity david is leaving. i actually quite like the pair of them together. and esther not being such a cow lately!

i'm also in the "i think louie has too much gel in his hair" camp. he's so hawwwwt, why the gel back? ewwwwuuurrrghh!

yea, caoimhe is pretty annoying alright. she plays a bad drunk. pretty cringy. was funny when robert was like "what was that?" hahaha

really looking forward to seeing the shop go through changes. notice how the bars of chocolate always look massive? :pac::pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

LOL @ the big revalation. Talk about building something up!
    CRINGE @ Caoimhe drunk acting! Awful, awful, awful! Roberts comment summed it up!

Robert was so funny tonight going on about whales. He plays his part so well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

123balltv wrote: »
    that was the big secret I was expecting something big like he was a preist or something major.
    what a stupid billed up revelation 'David he did'nt want you'

I enjoyed him kicking Mark though

Was it in the leg he got it. The groaning he done youd think it was elsewhere. He did not get it half hard enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

She is always hot ! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm not even gay or a guy and I'm attracted to her:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Why do I get the feeling Davids father is a priest lol?:D

Did she say what or why she didnt want to talk about him? I missed the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Robert was so funny tonight going on about whales. He plays his part so well

He's one of my favourite characters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I lol'd at Mark acting tough saying he was a boxer to David and then David kicked him :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

Esther not being totally honest with David there methinks, more to it than that, maybe only a half truth explanation about David's father there, from the look on her face after she embraced David after the 'explanation'.

Robert, brilliant as always!!

Mark is becoming as irritating as Caoimhe lately, and that's saying something. Fair play to David for the karate chop!

Liked the LIFE GOES ON background music in The Hungry Pig as the camera moved to the different characters. What was Charlie doing just wandering into The Hungry Pig and just bumping into David & Suzanne? Wouldn't have him down as a chips and burger type guy...McCoys or The Bistro more his stomping ground! :)

Liked the lock in scene with Finn & Neasa, they played it well, realistic dialogue as well. I'm sure Finn is in no hurry to be 'rescued' for a while. ;)

Would love to see a scene between Robert & Cass, would be comedy gold! Perhaps Cass could get a relapse from an old war wound and need to visit the surgery for some physio! :D

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    I'm not even gay or a guy and I'm attracted to her:rolleyes:

Neasa definitely comes across as one of the nicest characters in the Dillon clan.............Caoimhe and Tommy would have to be the worst. Tommy seemed allrite at the start...but his recent behaviour with Jo demonstrates a sleazy trait to him. Caoimhe appears to be quite childish and attention seeking.

where's dearbhla? she needs to be in it more!

• Advertisement

She hasnt been on for a while....i guess its difficult to give storylines to the younger school age characters. maybe they should have her working in the hungry pig or something for a start....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

I'd love to see Louis go to the Barber and get some advice from him. Could Carol persuade him to ditch the gel or could she hide it from him. She should drop a few hints or give him a voucher for the Barber. Your hair is not looking good Louis! Perhaps, Gary Kavanagh could drop by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

I just noticed the tags. Lol @ them.

Caoimhe acts more convincing as a drunk than normally. Not that that's much improvement.

I think Robert is great. Am developing a soft spot for him to rival my soft spot for Finn. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Pardon my ignorance. What does lol mean?

ameliajane wrote: »
    I'd love to see Louis go to the Barber and get some advice from him. Could Carol persuade him to ditch the gel or could she hide it from him. She should drop a few hints or give him a voucher for the Barber. Your hair is not looking good Louis!

Seems to me like hes trying to achieve the classic Deegan look....

This combed back style was also popular with miles byrne, ringo,gavin, mike i believe...to name but a few

ameliajane wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance. What does lol mean?

Laughing Out Loud...hence lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Is she not gone to the Gaeltacht?

hiscan wrote: »

That was Zak and he is back.

That was Zak and he is back.
    hiscan wrote: »

the pair of them were in the gaeltacht. zak is back, so i would assume she is also. maybe she hides in her room all the time.. haha
    rachel has gone out of it too. only charlotte was back in it recently. she plays the spoilt bratty teenager well!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

On the radio just now. Tonights show is hair raising.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement