Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

angel01 wrote: »
    I think Caoimhe is boring but still giving her a chance...

Did Robert pronounce her name last night as Keva.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Did Robert pronounce her name last night as Keva.

I think so and I hate that :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ^ The Dillon girls are deadly boring!

We'll have to agree to disagree. I think they're great.

They haven't had much to do yet, but I think they could be potentially three of the best characters, once given a chance.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I think they're great.

They haven't had much to do yet, but I think they could be potentially three of the best characters, once given a chance.

Not biased at all ;):D

Not biased at all ;):D

biased? how? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

nessa is hot i dont care what storyline she has or how boring she is

i also find her mother a bit of a milf

i'd strangle suzanne if i were damo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

As I've said before I like all of the Dillon except for Tommy - (I'm talking about the characters btw not the actual actors). I strongly believe though he's going to be a character I love to hate like Billy Mehan.

Loved the mention last night of Ritchie Lennon!!!! Exciting times ahead I hope especially if he's coming back into it.

deelite wrote: »
    As I've said before I like all of the Dillon except for Tommy - (I'm talking about the characters btw not the actual actors). I strongly believe though he's going to be a character I love to hate like Billy Mehan.

Loved the mention last night of Ritchie Lennon!!!! Exciting times ahead I hope especially if he's coming back into it.

You don't like Tommy :eek::eek: Are you blind? :D

I absolutely love him... 2nd on my list already ;)

Word on the proverbial street is, Richie Lennon will be back again in the not too distant future.

You don't like Tommy Are you blind? :D;)

Yes in my opinion I have been blind - I don't reckon he's Caoimhe's father.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Yes in my opinion I have been blind - I don't reckon he's Caoimhe's father.....

Who are the possibilities of being her father then. Leo Dowling; Paul Brennan or could it even be Paddy Bishop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Epicurus wrote: »
    Who are the possibilities of being her father then. Leo Dowling; Paul Brennan or could it even be Paddy Bishop.

Bella

There was lovely Tommy again... :D Love him & Judith..

There was a lovely shot of the doll in the pram tonight :D Liking this storyline with Paul & Niamh, love the fun side to them.. and I laughed with Charlotte & Rachel talking about Zak, made me laugh and when Rachel said she was friends with Zak ...(for now!) :D

Loving the storyline with Decenzo, they need to bring Eileen back. Miss her.

Good acting by Robert tonight, with his trusty sidekick Dean.. Poor Damo when Mark moves out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭gidget

Getting the feeling that with the return of Denzo & Decko and the Dillon girls in it - won't be too surprised if one of the Bishop brother's hooks up with one of the Dillon girls in the not to distant future!

gidget wrote: »
    Getting the feeling that with the return of Denzo & Decko and the Dillon girls in it - won't be too surprised if one of the Bishop brother's hooks up with one of the Dillon girls in the not to distant future!

Ya think? I don't think any of them would associate themselves with the Bishops.
    It looks like Dearbhla and Doug are to become an item and possibly Neasa and Louie too. And if I were a betting man (which I am) I'd put money on (and I have) Caoimhe and Robert. Thought Caoimhe was great in it tonight by the way - her caring side suits her much better than the moany, whingy side we've seen up until now.
    I think Dearbhla and Doug, and Caoimhe and Robert would make great couples. Not too keen on Neasa and Louie though, so hope that doesn't happen. I think Dean would be a better match for her.

As for the Zak, Rachel, Charlotte love triangle - I'm rooting for Zak and Rachel myself, if only because it'll wind up Paul and that's when he's at his best... :D

Noone ...I repeat... Noone is good enough for Louie.. other than me (or Carol of course.. I may make an exception in her case!) :D

I want Tracey to come back and start up with Dean again...

Zumo needs a lovely lady...:D I believe Dolores is free :p

Noone ...I repeat... Noone is good enough for Louie.. other than me (or Carol of course.. I may make an exception in her case!) :D

I wonder would the script writers bring in a gay criminal - any of the Bishop Brothers (not Zumo though) - I think it would be class.

I don't want Tracey with Dean anymore.

I'm still putting my money on Dolores and Louie - she'd be able to handle him.:D

I wonder would the script writers bring in a gay criminal - any of the Bishop Brothers (not Zumo though) - I think it would be class.

I don't want Tracey with Dean anymore.

I'm still putting my money on Dolores and Louie - she'd be able to handle him.:D

I think the older one of the decenzo boys would be really unexpected.. I like him, he has an edge to him, not afraid of Zumo or anyone. I like him.

I thought when Tracey & Dean got engaged in the snow, it was lovely, just a bit ruined because Hilda had to go on maternity leave but I thought it was a really special romantic moment in the show.

Is there anyone that Dolores hasn't been linked to :D

I would just love Louie & Carol together, they have such great chemistry and a real fun element, just thinking I wish they would bring the fun side to Christy because seeing how Tom was acting when we were there, he was really naturally funny and I would love that brought in to the show.. May change a lot of peoples feelings towards him & Carol as a couple.

Epicurus wrote: »

I think her father was a biker (we'll call him Kevin) and he was Tommy's best friend. However one night Tommy was giving Kevin a ride home and they were involved in a crash - and Kevin died. Tommy took Judy under his wing and brought the baby up as his own....:D

Is there anyone that Dolores hasn't been linked to :D

Yvonne:D

• Advertisement

Yvonne:D

good God :eek:

Love the story about Tommy:D:D

I think we need a few skeletons to come out of that familys closet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Is Tracey coming back? Maybe she will come back with Richie Lennon or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Thought Robert was EXCELLENT last night. He really has the toughest job in the programme. Its great to see another side to him and not with his emotional wall up.

Not sure about the Dillons anymore. I think Neasa and Tommy have bedded in excellently, but Caoimhe is annoying me with her overactted responses, and the younger girl (cant remember her name) doesnt look comfortable in front of the camera and looks to me like she cant wait to get out of a scene. The doctor has never impressed me really. IMO shes a weak actor.

Think Damien is playing a blinder! He really is doing great. I just want to hug him.
    All the talk of who to hook Dolores up with. Id love to see Pete be with her. 2 great actors, it would lead to some lovely scenes i think

blondie7 wrote: »
    Is Tracey coming back? Maybe she will come back with Richie Lennon or something like that.

Tracey will be back when her maternity is over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i still really like all of the dillons... though i think neasa is a real bint!

some of the name pronunciations are mad... some call her "nessa" and her ma calls her "nasa" haha i think of space shuttles
    and yes i heard "keva" last night from robert too!

tommy is a good lookin bloke!
    but i have a question... are they all meant to be FROM kilkenny? cos tommy seems to be the only one with a non dublin accent!
    i lol when i see lil zak wearing a KK jersey and talking in a posh dub accent lol

poor robert last night. i teared up a little... when he said he made a mistake by breaking up with cleo... the poor chap!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Robert is one of the strongest actors FC have at the moment, i really enjoy his scenes, he is playing the role excellently in my opinion. Not to pushed on the Dillions, still havent warmed to them. Also what age is Zak suppose to be?? 14/15??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

blondie7 wrote: »
    Robert is one of the strongest actors FC have at the moment, i really enjoy his scenes, he is playing the role excellently in my opinion. Not to pushed on the Dillions, still havent warmed to them. Also what age is Zak suppose to be?? 14/15??

I think he's younger than that. He's in Rachel's class, and she seems to be twelve or thirteen.

If we're settling some paternity issues for the Dillon family, by the way, I nominate Zak's father to be...
    Harry Molloy!
    :eek: This will become increasingly clear to Dolores when Zak buys a
    black woolly cap
    and starts to grow
    triangular sideburns

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I am assume that one of the characters has a form of Autism which has yet to be recognized by any of the other characters. :confused:

Ah he has aspergers.

Elmo wrote: »
    I am assume that one of the characters has a form of Autism which has yet to be recognized by any of the other characters. :confused:

Robert has a mild form of Aspergers. Most of the characters are aware of it though.

• Advertisement

Elmo wrote: »

Ah he has aspergers.

A lot of the characters are aware. Judith mentioned it in the episode to Caoimhe and Neasa. Cleo and Dean also mentioned it in the past.

Why does it need to be brought up though? You shouldn't treat someone differently just because he has aspergers. He is just the same as anyone else. I don't see the need to label people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement