Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Pink jersey heading from rathgar towards rathmines this morn at 8:30

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

1. You do realise that whomever brings up the subject is responsible for arranging the next order?

2. There are 6 or 7 editions including navy/orange, pink/black, green/black, pink/green/black etc.

Google Images: https://www.google.ie/search?q=boards.ie+jersey&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=-IlEVfe1EYataa-ZgagO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

I never saw that cyan one before

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

Saw a guy in the black(with green) last nite on a spin in Maynooth, said Hi to Orion, to busy getting home to a meatball & pasta dinner to give the other Boardsie a shout, please accept my belated Whassup!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Green Boards Shorts in The Cycle Against Suicide - at least 2 days maybe 3 (Tralee to Cork) If you're doing the whole lot then fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Passed one yesterday in the old grey and orange top heading towards Howth, noticed it very late and didn't get a wave out..well that and I was suffering into a nasty headwind :|

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Green Boards Shorts in The Cycle Against Suicide - at least 2 days maybe 3 (Tralee to Cork) If you're doing the whole lot then fair play!

Probably Trojan. He's doing the lot afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Zyzz wrote: »
    Passed one yesterday in the old grey and orange top heading towards Howth, noticed it very late and didn't get a wave out..well that and I was suffering into a nasty headwind :|

T'was I heading for home...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Plastik

AltAccount wrote: »
    Pink shorts on a powder green steel single speed on the Rock Road at 8:30ish this morning, you need to order some new gear, those shorts are starting to get a little sheer... :)

Noted :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

Orion wrote: »
    Green jersey heading towards Rathcoffey from Maynooth yesterday evening.

Might have been me !? Didn't go to Rathcoffey though!

http://app.strava.com/activities/299453841

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Bloggsie wrote: »
    Saw a guy in the black(with green) last nite on a spin in Maynooth, said Hi to Orion, to busy getting home to a meatball & pasta dinner to give the other Boardsie a shout, please accept my belated Whassup!

More than likely me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

Pink jersey, yesterday's evening commute, on the Samuel Beckett, headed towards Malahide.

Nice meeting you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Pink jersey, yesterday's evening commute, on the Samuel Beckett, headed towards Malahide.

Nice meeting you.

Hello Skrynesaver - glad to see you didn't drown on the way home

had a chat with Nilhg and one of his mates at the top of the lamb today , he was wearing the pink jersey , shamefully i was not in boards kit .

sullzz wrote: »
    had a chat with Nilhg and one of his mates at the top of the lamb today , he was wearing the pink jersey , shamefully i was not in boards kit .

Ohh that b@stard of a climb :D

Which side did you climb it from?

If i'm in a mood for torture it's the lamb both sides and then Cromwellstown/McDonaghs Lane both sides. Over 1000m climbing in about 65km. Nice spin of an evening :p

Ohh that b@stard of a climb :D

Which side did you climb it from?

If i'm in a mood for torture it's the lamb both sides and then Cromwellstown/McDonaghs Lane both sides. Over 1000m climbing in about 65km. Nice spin of an evening :p

Did it from the kilteel side , nice drag with a kick at the end , today worked out at 800m in 60k .

Did it from the kilteel side , nice drag with a kick at the end , today worked out at 800m in 60k .

Ahh tis a bit more than a drag but that kick is horrible at the end. Must venture up next week and see how the new bike handles it.

Ahh tis a bit more than a drag but that kick is horrible at the end. Must venture up next week and see how the new bike handles it.

What bike you get , I thought I saw you on a different lappierre the other day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,127 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Said hello to a boardsie in the striped boards kit (and a VCB gillet) today at the Friends of Pat Halligan Cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭nilhg

Nice to meet you and your friends today, I was telling Dave before we went up the Lamb that it wasn't just for pros and skinny fellas, I think he might have been doubting me till he saw everyone up top ( and that's not to suggest that ye didn't all look very pro/skinny but when we had a chat ye were "normal").

Lovely day for a spin today and I'd forgotten how good the view is out across the rest of Kildare from the top, may head up there again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,958 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Said hello to a boardsie in the striped boards kit (and a VCB gillet) today at the Friends of Pat Halligan Cycle.
    Probably Rob Fowl or bcmf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Boardsie in the pink and black jersey on the Enniskerry road around half four today. Gave you a shout from the car. Hope we didn't startle you?

What bike you get , I thought I saw you on a different lappierre the other day ?

Wasn't me ya saw then. Got an orbea.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BremoreDave

Probably Rob Fowl or bcmf.

'twas bcmf , I think RobFowl just had the VCB jersey.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pink jersey @ 7:15 pm going up brewery road

I was the chap at the lights in the bright green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

CDaly on Clontarf this evening, nice chat too.. And I believe this might be my first post in this thread!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Spotted a pink jersey crossing the bridge on Leeson street heading along the canal path yesterday about 6/7..was going to shout but probably would have caused a few people to fall into the canal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

orange n grey jersey this morning 830 passing the credit union in baldoyle

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

*waves*...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

cdaly_ wrote: »
    *waves*...

and again this evening passing the racecourse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Mec-a-nic

It was (is) a beautiful morning out there. (I was disguised on an Omafiets)

EpnlQ1jl.jpg

Advertisement