Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards WWE Draft spectacular!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

atleast this is the last round where there will be an order then everyone will have a week (or whatever timeframe is decided) to post their summary of their roster & PPV card/build type thing. 90% of that can be written now tbh and half of the drafters are already finished making their picks so could possibly have theirs ready to post when this round ends. i.e the delays should be almost over and nobody can really complain about the next round of non drafts as they have loads of preperation/posting time not 24hours to pick and post.

If anyone still needs a female roster member, seing as its the last round and you will only get 1 so no feud is possible id like to suggest someone pick
    Lilian.jpgLilian_Garcia_profile.jpg

an she is eligable because:
    In mid-2002, García briefly "feuded" with rival announcer Howard Finkel after Finkel left her to be decimated by Three Minute Warning,
    culminating in an "evening gown versus tuxedo match" that Garcia won with the assistance of Stacy Keibler and Trish Stratus

Ive again pm'd my pick to MNG as im going out soon and dont want t, so if Furious red is or isnt on its my go in atleast 2hrs and hopefully once MNG hasnt also gone out my pic will be posted. Coincidentally MNG is then next so micheal etc it might be worth checking if your able to post tonight.o hold things up

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

just made my pick there. sorry for taking so long.

ignore the PM again then MNG as ive 30mins before i go out.... ill post now

edit: done final pick and my roster is made

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

My last pick made (sniff). Over to michael. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Good pick MNG. Suits your roster. Mine's up too.

Since i'm done, i thought i'd suggest someone i was going to pick (but he didn't fit in well in the end, i went for more fliers on the undercard), to anyone who may have use for him..
    Masato Tanaka...?

KKV's two hours away from missing his pick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

KKV's two hours away from missing his pick.

Lets hope he gets on . Now to go read MNG post in the HHH /Cena Thread. Im sure its incredibly positive towards hunter :)

Wow.. didnt even realise it was my go :(

Picked.. Daivari..

What exactly are we doing next?

I assumed its just write up a card for an event, and give a brief outline why you chose those matches?

What exactly are we doing next?

I assumed its just write up a card for an event, and give a brief outline why you chose those matches?

We're going to outline our plans for our rosters, the feuds we'll have, who we'll have as our champions, who we'll push strongly etc. We'll use cards to showcase our main feuds. You can read about it in my sig. I'll explain it in more detail once the round is over.

• Advertisement

We're going to outline our plans for our rosters, the feuds we'll have, who we'll have as our champions, who we'll push strongly etc. We'll use cards to showcase our main feuds. You can read about it in my sig. I'll explain it in more detail once the round is over.

You don't have a sig :(

And ok. ill just wait until the round is over and then watch my roster fall apart.

You don't have a sig :(

Can you not see it? It shows up for me. :confused:

That's really weird because it shows up for me...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3143/2750434709_ced2a7e9c7.jpg?v=0

I wonder is that the same for everyone? You can find the bit on my sig from page 60 of this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56550820&postcount=897

I'll expand on it at the end of the round so everyone will hopefully know what's going to happen. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Some computers have sigs automatically turned off from the beginning, same as avatars. You can turn them on in your profile on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I bet KKV has sigs turned off! Go to your user CP and its somewhere in there dude!

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Some computers have sigs automatically turned off from the beginning, same as avatars. You can turn them on in your profile on boards
    Minto wrote:
    I bet KKV has sigs turned off! Go to your user CP and its somewhere in there dude!

Oh yeah. :pac:

I'm slower than Eugene sometimes. :rolleyes:

wahey.. i can see clearly now the sigs are on.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Someone's gonna be pissed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Fozzy wrote: »
    Someone's gonna be pissed :)

and he was so close :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ec18

Poor Bubs.....I'm gonna make my pick now :D

EDIT:Just Made My Pick

poor bubs indeed he's had his fingers crossed for days for that one.

Come on Bubs, get over the miz and make your damn pick! :p

Ouch that's a heartbreaker for Bubs! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Dave that's just ridiculous. I was going to have him win my money in the bank and cash it in on the same night, now I have to re-think absolutely everything. Not cool.

Just made my pick! Now to come up with something for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ec18

how can you pick both of them? Do they count as a tag team?

I wouldent have thought they counted as a tag team but meh

They have tagged together, people expect to see them together. Doesn't that satisfy the two criteria we've had in the past?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

^^^

I see your point, but it's quite the stretch. There's no way they can be considered a tag team. That's like considering Val Venis and Trish a tag team, because they were in a couple mixed tags while she was his valet.

Dan Severn was a good pick bubs.

Advertisement