Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards WWE Draft spectacular!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Minto wrote: »
    Damn, Fozzy! You took my round 4 pick! It seems a lot of people were thinking that way, either that or VR has been in a lot of people's ear of late, lol!

I was gonna pick them in this round, missed out by 2 places, grrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

No there's no trades. You get what you pick.

Oh well ! :) . Made mine. It was a toss up between Kane or the Dudley Boyz . No joke. So you made the choice for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I knew those damn Dudleyz would go in this round! Quality tag team. My top two tag choices have gone in a matter of hours.

Well done everyone on the great progress for round 3. Let's keep it going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I kind of need to ask permission before I make this pick because I have a feeling I will probably have to revoke it.

If I pick the Steiner brothers can I have the two of them from their time in the magnificent 7? They did certainly have a match at that time
    # March 5, 2001 - Nitro: Booker T & Diamond Dallas Page defeated The Steiner Brothers
    and it was said before when jeff was picked without Matt that he could have had both of them in their prime because they wrestled just 4 days ago on the draft Raw

Well I believe we agreed it was up to the individual to determine when the wrestler's prime was. The Steiner Brothers are certainly an acceptable pick under the rules. Go for it if that's who you want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Likewise you couldn't pick the Steiner Brothers and say, ''But remember I'm also getting 'Big Poppa Pump' Scott Steiner'. That gimmick was from an era ahead of your actual pick.

I wouldn't have asked but you expressley said this before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Steiner Bros was one i was thinking of, but i would have went for the brainbusters first.. good picks though.

I've made mine. Oh yes.

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I wouldn't have asked but you expressley said this before

It's a grey area alright. I don't want to restrict people too much though.

On another note, what are the odds we get through this round tonight I wonder?

Edit: Great pick michael. I had him in mind. Was hoping no one would go for him.

It's a grey area alright. I don't want to restrict people too much though.

On another note, what are the odds we get through this round tonight I wonder?

I think we might actually, only 5 to go and I'd imagine vince and bounty hunter will both be on tonight

Very good pick by michael, I had him in mind for the next round

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

if the next two are on tonight ill atleast post my pick, great progress made today!

• Advertisement

I think dez will make his pick soon and Justbringit89 was on a bit earlier so maybe we'll see a few more picks. :) If Vince and FR are on later we could get through it this evening which would be terrific. We've made great progress whatever happens.

People seem to be loving the buy 1 get 1 free special offer

Tajiri and Rhyno gone, too very diverse preformers and a good addition to a roster IMO.

True its seems to be flavor of the round ! . however is there now a limit of two tag teams now ?.

P.S Were are racing to the end of the round !

however is there now a limit of two tag teams now ?

Yeah we've limited tag team choices to two teams.

Just three picks to go now. :cool:

Edit: Or should I say four. But I know Bounty Hunter will make his for definite. :D

Just three picks to go now. :cool:

Edit: Or should I say four. But I know Bounty Hunter will make his for definite. :D

you know it

Justbringit89 is online now so expect within a minute or so of him posting for me to put up my pick which ive pre-written then off for birthday drinks.:)

you know it

Justbringit89 is online now so expect within a minute or so of him posting for me to put up my pick which ive pre-written then off for birthday drinks.:)

Cool, happy birthday dude!

So then it's just vince and red left if I remember right. Are you going to do the draw for the next round tonight if they get their picks in mng or are you gonna wait and do it tomorrow?

Has anyone pm'd justbringit89 to let him know it's his turn? With the difference in speed in getting through this round he might think he won't be up yet, just a thought

orestes wrote: »
    So then it's just vince and red left if I remember right. Are you going to do the draw for the next round tonight if they get their picks in mng or are you gonna wait and do it tomorrow?

I might do yeah if they get their picks in tonight.

Happy Birthday Bounty Hunter by the way!
    orestes wrote:
    Has anyone pm'd justbringit89 to let him know it's his turn? With the difference in speed in getting through this round he might think he won't be up yet, just a thought

Yeah he does know. He PM'd me a moment ago to ask me something.

you know it

off for birthday drinks.:)

Happy Birthday BH! go get smashed !

BH why don't you send mng your pick (or two in case 89 picks your first choice) and head out drinking now? Seems a shame to miss out on your birthday beers waiting for someone to post their pick

orestes wrote: »
    BH why don't you send mng your pick (or two in case 89 picks your first choice) and head out drinking now? Seems a shame to miss out on your birthday beers waiting for someone to post their pick

Yes I agree.

• Advertisement

tbh I did on Saturday for it and for those Tramore peeps here I had a very interesting time with one of your ladies that night too :D, will prob just be getting drunk watching Raw with my Bro tonight.

just checked justbringit89's profile he was viewing the draft picks thread 5mins ago so he knows he's up

justbringit89 just chose JBL but jayhaitch already chose him earlier.

You'll have to make another pick.

JBL is already gone, did BH reply already?

Bounty Hunter chose Yokozuna who I was hoping would survive a few rounds yet.

just noticed the JBL hiccup, is it ok that I picked. he cant now go back and pick Yoko now can he? damn my hurry.

I assume 89 can't choose Yokozuna now then when he remakes his pick even though he is the line ahead of BH, cos that would be pretty shitty imo

No he certainly can't choose Yokozuna as that would be highly unfair.

Bounty Hunter your pick is grand. Don't worry about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Sorry Guys Cruical Error . I edited my pick!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I was wondering when someone was going to pick someone who's already gone. I'm typing out every pick in the first posts and I still had to check over it earlier on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I thought about Sabu for a later pick. I've got my list from earlier saved, there's about ten names on it left, bet half of them will be gone before my next turn!

Advertisement