Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

You won after me and I still havent gotten it :(

Won in late July and still haven't received it yet. Anyone else still waiting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

heyjude wrote: »
    Won in late July and still haven't received it yet. Anyone else still waiting ?

Yeah I won on 14th July and still havent received it yet. I rang them two weeks ago and they took my details and said to wait the usual 28 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Still no ipod :(

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Won near the start of July and still have nada.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

Oh god I hate waiting for sh!t in the post. This is why I don't buy from IBOOD anymore. I wish I could hibernate till it arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Hi, guys.
    got a phone call yesterday from purefestival people, looking for my details on my recent win?? Never recieved a text or email to say i won. Still, I gave my details and waiting on prize. Delighted, must of entered 600-700 times since it started, just forgot to ask when i won.
    Did this happen to anyone else? Did you all get notified you'd won before the call?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Got my Pure festival kit today. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

Got my festival kit today too (won on july 14th). Thanks OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Won july 30th,got it today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

Still no sign here :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭bb27

Anyone heard about the aero competition on 2fm. Big bucks up for grabs by all accounts but I don't know how to enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

It being a radio competition you kind of have to listen to the radio to find out!
    It's been on most of the shows I've listened to over the last few days
    It's a live comp you need to text in answers

Advertisement