Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

mathias wrote: »
    Got my ipod yesterday , it showed up by courier , Im pleasantly surprised , I thought it would almost definitely be a Coke branded one , but its not , its a nice silver one.
    Is that from the PureFestival? How long did it take to come?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 panman

Just got a ring off a girl on behalf of Deep Riverrock :) iPod and festival pack will be with me within 28 days. /claps

I presume mathias was talking about the coke ipod also.

I just missed a call there and I have an awfull feeling it was from them. Could you PM me or post the number they called you on PanMan.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Just got my call from Riverrock as well.Hope they're as fast delivering as the Coke crowd!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

well deep riverrock are owned by coke so i'm guessing it will be about the same...
    i'll just have to keep trying! :(

• Advertisement

I'm sure you are all happy to hear they called me back but they said it would take up to 28 days for the iPod to come.

Dman001 wrote: »
    I'm sure you are all happy to hear they called me back but they said it would take up to 28 days for the iPod to come.

I'd say you'll have it within a week because they're the same company as Coke and most peoples nanos arrived in a few days so I'd expect these to be the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I enetered riverrock thing 10 times today and never recieved an email????
    Anyone else having trouble?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

ricky91t wrote: »

Ya my brother had the same trouble today. i entered a few times there now and it seems fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

I presume mathias was talking about the coke ipod also.

Yup , I was , I was notified I had won last wednesday , the ipod showed up yesterday , so only 5 days including the weekend , very fast indeed !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

filo87 wrote: »
    Just got my call from Riverrock as well.Hope they're as fast delivering as the Coke crowd!

Me too - nice to see so much success with the Boardsies!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

I entered about 5 times at 4:30pm today and I didn't receive any reply emails, then I entered at about 7pm and I got an immediate reply?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 jballantine

Is the Coke one back on or is it just the RiverRock?

http://www.cokemusic.ie/npn.aspx

The Coke one is over.It will still give you a NPN code but won't let you enter it.

everyone wins except me :(
    when did you people enter and how many times?

Most, if not all, of my enteries were at night/early morning at about 3:30 and I'm guessing they were carried over to the 9:00 draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

mathias wrote: »
    Got my ipod yesterday , it showed up by courier , Im pleasantly surprised , I thought it would almost definitely be a Coke branded one , but its not , its a nice silver one.

Got mine today, Coca Cola is engraved at the back of it. Actually looks well.

They really are quick getting them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Most, if not all, of my enteries were at night/early morning at about 3:30 and I'm guessing they were carried over to the 9:00 draw.

Where they all NPN?

Yep all NPN. Dubmick, did you win that with the Coke competition or the Deep RiverRock comp?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

If anyone wants a free track...
    https://bcire.com/go?phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/freeProductCodeWizard?code=LP3RXAMJ7T3E

The earlier emails had the text...
    To download a free track from some of Ireland's hottest new bands brought to you by Coca-Cola Blastbeat and iTunes please visit here & enter the following code: 7HJGLG7WH9.

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

Yep all NPN. Dubmick, did you win that with the Coke competition or the Deep RiverRock comp?

the Coke one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

everyone wins except me :(
    when did you people enter and how many times?

you're not the only one! i haven't one anything other than a few itunes! :(
    i entered it must be about 40 times on sat night about 4am and didn't win! it's actually getting depressing at this stage....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭jaykay74

oneweb wrote: »
    If anyone wants a free track...
    https://bcire.com/go?phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/freeProductCodeWizard?code=LP3RXAMJ7T3E

The earlier emails had the text...
    To download a free track from some of Ireland's hottest new bands brought to you by Coca-Cola Blastbeat and iTunes please visit here & enter the following code: 7HJGLG7WH9.

thanks for the free tune, much appreciated :)

kateos2 wrote: »
    you're not the only one! i haven't one anything other than a few itunes! :(
    i entered it must be about 40 times on sat night about 4am and didn't win! it's actually getting depressing at this stage....

+1 for that

iv entered 90 times!
    AND NOTHING :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Whats that the deep river rock one? howd ya find that out

Sorry never mind read that wrong

Vain wrote: »
    Whats that the deep river rock one? howd ya find that out

Sorry never mind read that wrong

Click here
    then "how to enter"
    and enter "not applicable" for unique code filll out rest as normal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mr.vavavoom

+1 for that

iv entered 90 times!
    AND NOTHING :mad:

hahaha! I thought i wuz d only completely desperate person!
    collected 50+ npn codes over bout a month den entered dem all at 4am.
    at least i won!!!! got my ipod 2day:D:D:D

Maybe ye aren't winning because you are entering more thean once and they are disqualifying your enteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Maybe ye aren't winning because you are entering more thean once and they are disqualifying your enteries?

Did you only enter one NPN when you won?

• Advertisement

Yep, I only entered once a day because I didn't think it would be possible to enter more than once.

Advertisement