Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Dman001 wrote: »
    Maybe ye aren't winning because you are entering more thean once and they are disqualifying your enteries?

I don't see anywhere in their T&C that you can only enter once per day on http://purefestival.ie/

Can anyone see anything different?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

sedohre wrote: »
    I don't see anywhere in their T&C that you can only enter once per day on http://purefestival.ie/

Can anyone see anything different?

Some guy earlier said he entered 10 times with npn and won, but that may have been the coke promotion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

no coke and getting more than one npn is very hard
    id assume it was purefestival

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

mgsrocks wrote: »
    Some guy earlier said he entered 10 times with npn and won, but that may have been the coke promotion.
    ricky91t wrote: »
    no coke and getting more than one npn is very hard
    id assume it was purefestival

I know, I couldn't enter more than once on NPN with the Coke promo, but RiverRock I can enter many times in a row

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

Would it be immoral to automate such a task ?
    Been immoral with an immoral company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Anyone get their iPod yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Dman001 wrote: »
    Anyone get their iPod yet?

Nope!Was expecting to have it by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

they said within 28 days :(

eamon234 wrote: »
    they said within 28 days :(

I know,but so did Coke and they generally had the nanos delivered in 4-5 days so i was hoping Riverrock would be the same.They haven't updated the winners list since the 1st week either:confused:Doesn't matter, they'll arrive sometime!
    Were the rest of ye told they'd be delivered by post(as opposed to courier)?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

filo87 wrote: »
    Were the rest of ye told they'd be delivered by post(as opposed to courier)?

Was told courier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

filo87 wrote: »
    Nope!Was expecting to have it by now.
    I havent got mine yet either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭Raoul

I WON!! It says that I have won the pure festival kit. Please!! Please!! say that this includes the Ipod and not just the inflatable chair and the other crap.

Don't worry it includes the iPod!

Thanks Eamon. I entered today for the 11 o'clock draw. Spent ten minutes just entering it with NPN for promo code. Im not sure how many times I entered but I only got about 5 emails and I know I entered at least 10 times. Probably entered no more than 15 times.

My thinking was enter just after people enter work and before they come back from lunch at work as those are the prime times for people entering the draw. Probably thinking about it too much tbh.

I found out at around 5.15. I was pretty happy because I was really p'd off because I was stuck on the train beside some fella that wouldn't give me any room and he had a cat in a travel box who wouldnt shut up while the man rubbed the sweat off himself with a towel that the cat was also playing with.

P.S It was the last seat on the train!!! Sorry about the rant!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭-aboutagirl-

Can anyone confirm if the Deep RiverRock ipods are branded too?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

How do you find out if you won with deep river-rock. I gave the wrong mobile number a few times by accident.....do they send e-mails aswell?

Yep, they email you to tell you you have won and then they ring you. If you gave the wrong phone number, they wont be able to contact you.

Can anyone confirm if the Deep RiverRock ipods are branded too?

Nobody's got theirs yet AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭macbarbie

YAY I WON! it jus says i won the kit in the text nothin about the ipod! i get that too yeah??

• Advertisement

You do get the iPod too.

Well done! The Boardsies are doing well on this one!

Check out the other comps on the NPN thread - and don't forget to add any you find!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

I've a got a question for you guys and girls.

In the promotion code section of the Riverrock contest, are people entering in "Not Applicable" as it suggests doing on the website, or 'NPN' or does it matter either way?

I won using 'Not Applicable' but I'm sure someone a few pages back won using 'NPN' so it doesn't seem to matter.

I won using NPN and so did my sister! I won and then I was showing my sister and she only entered once on Saturday and got word today that she won. :pac:

I think I should at least get an inflatable chair out of it:rolleyes:

Somebody earlier said that they got a phone call from RiverRock. I just got two texts and that was it. One saying to text a certain number saying claim follewed by name and address the next saying that it would be delivered within 28 days. Did anybody else get the texts??

I wonder if you put any old rubbish in the promotion code section, would you still be entered? It doesn't seem to be as strict as the Coke comp.

Somebody earlier said that they got a phone call from RiverRock. I just got two texts and that was it. One saying to text a certain number saying claim follewed by name and address the next saying that it would be delivered within 28 days. Did anybody else get the texts??[/QUOTE]

If you win by text you text them your details,if you win online they ring you.Be prepared for a long wait for your prize!I won on the 11th and didn't get it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ash_kay

Yes, definitely a successful campaign for boardsies. Well done folks :D

I'm not sure there's any pattern to the notification of winners. I entered online (using "Not Applicable") but received notification by text.

Let's hope we won't be waiting too long, though judging by how long it's been since the list of winners has been updated we probably shouldn't hold our breaths.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

How recent did other river Rock winners get contacted? I won nearly 2 weeks ago at this stage and haven't been contacted.

• Advertisement

I won on a Friday and I was contacted on the Monday/Tuesday. This happened to all of us who won on the Friday.

Advertisement