Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

I agree! Lets call a tribunal!

I might pick a certain hour per day and blitz that hour alone maybe! Or could always get a job and pay for the iPod.....nah! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

chat2joe wrote: »
    I agree! Lets call a tribunal!

I might pick a certain hour per day and blitz that hour alone maybe! Or could always get a job and pay for the iPod.....nah! :rolleyes:

Thats what I did,sent 70 entries in one hour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23 stevenmartin99

Hi, I Won last week and dhl called me today , i missed the call. i called back and they said its too late and they will deliver again on tuesday. i won using 1 single label in the 11 oclock draw, and so did my siter 4days after me in the 11oclock draw using 1label too,

have tried on the web 100's of times but no luck since

i was so convinced the ipod wud not be in the kit. i was sure they would say the name of the kit is "ipod and festival kit" cos the chair has ipod port... anyway im so so happy to see people are getting ipods!

:)
    :)
    :) free stuff rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

yesssssssssssssssssssss i just one!!!!!!!!!!!! woooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭oleary91

kateos2 wrote: »
    yesssssssssssssssssssss i just one!!!!!!!!!!!! woooo!

Me too:DGot the text at 6 o clock...I already won an ipod nano from coke:pac: lol

• Advertisement

i won using 1 single label in the 11 oclock draw, and so did my siter 4days after me in the 11oclock draw using 1label too,

have tried on the web 100's of times but no luck since

Very interesting indeed....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Received mine today. The chair is actually quite decent. I got a black iPod too. Comes in a fancy box too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Sorry if this has been answered but can i enter now and have it carried on to tomorrow?

I think so. Most (if not all) of my enteries were after 5 and I won.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Ro-76

It seems that most winners won with snigle entries.

Are there any "blitzers" (multiple entries per hour) who won?

• Advertisement

yeah i did, entered about 20 times in one hour, with "not applicable"

yeah i did, entered about 20 times in one hour, with "not applicable"

Great! I was beginning to wonder. I just entered 120 times! tomorrow is not a BH in NI, so they should be holding the draws, right?

I'd say they would still hold the draw on a BH.

There doesn't seem to be any confirmation emails coming back at the moment. I assume that means entries aren't logging. Tried a few addresses.
    macbarbie wrote:
    Hi every1.. this is off the topic but i thought it would interest fellow frebbie lovers! although who doesn love freebies... is it jus me or does something always seem better when its free!

anyways check it out!

www.couponmaster.ie.

Wrong Thread - Try the "Freebie List": http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=191825

• Registered Users Posts: 23 stevenmartin99

ipod number 1 came today. waiting on my second one soon,. lovely 80gb black classic. nice chair too but speakers are not too loud.

i also see enrties are not going in joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

one not enough for you?

just wondering when they say you will have it in 28 days is it working days? did it actually take that long for anyone to get theirs?

ipod number 1 came today. waiting on my second one soon,. lovely 80gb black classic. nice chair too but speakers are not too loud.

i also see enrties are not going in joe.

Did you win these with codes, or the online 'Not Applicable' method? How many times did you enter? Did you do multiple entries per hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

just wondering when they say you will have it in 28 days is it working days? did it actually take that long for anyone to get theirs?

I won on July 11th and got it last Fri (1st Aug).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I WON! oh my god! thanks guys for letting me know about this competition!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Jacob55

Congrats phasers! How did ya win...single entry or multiple entries each hour?
    Cheers JJ

I just entered once this time, I'm actually a bit shocked because I usually enter tons in one hour

phasers wrote: »
    I just entered once this time, I'm actually a bit shocked because I usually enter tons in one hour

That's interesting. Once per hour, or once all day?

I think they actively try to stop multiple entries from winning.

Yeah I'm convinced there's a guy/gal picking out the names from a list.

Otherwise my unlucky entries defy statistics!

I Just entered once today

Hey...You won the same day as me and im just wondering have they rang you to confirm your address??

i got a text to say i'd won and to text claim and my name and adress to a number which i did and they said it would be delivered within 28 days

i got a text to say i'd won and to text claim and my name and adress to a number which i did and they said it would be delivered within 28 days

Ya I did that aswell...Other people in this thread said that the company rang them to confirm there address...I guess its ok then as they havent rang u either:)

i think that was cos they got an email to say they'd won? im not sure though!

• Advertisement

i got a text to say i'd won and to text claim and my name and adress to a number

You wouldn't PM me that number wud ya..?! They could get a loose text at 5.20pm'ish! :rolleyes: Long shot!

Advertisement