Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Congrats - u've won a Deep RiverRock Pure Festival kit! To receive ur kit txt the keyword CLAIM to followed by ur name & full address! www.purefestival.ie

that was the message i got from them, i replied and they sent one back saying i'll receive it within 28 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

I sent in a text for the craic there! I'd say loads of people will do that now too though so they'll cop. (Pleeeeeeease delete the number!! :o:o ) lol

"Thanks! You will receive your Deep RiverRock Festival Kit within 28 days! www.purefestival.ie" :cool:

hmm i wonder if you'll get one...

Thanks mate! :)

Well I just checked my emails there and i entered over 1600 times overall!! :eek:

Would be the ultimate freebie! And wud be nice to pull a fast-one on Coca Cola too!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

I entered on line (not applicable) over 700 times over saturday and sunday, nothing :(

• Advertisement

draws are monday to friday!

Some people said they carried through tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I just got a call today my ipod is being delivered tomorrow yay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

I got an email saying I won a festival kit and would be contacted within 7 days to confirm postal details on July 14th and I still havent heard anything back.

I have tried ringing the service providers number but it is always engaged.
    Could someone please P.M me the number they were contacted on and I can try to give them a buzz to see what the story is. Getting worried now.

Many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭bromley52

Try texting CLAIM followed by your name and address to 51500. Make sure you use the same mobile number you used to enter. They will have a record of your win associated with the mobile number. You should get it within 7-8 working days. Thats how long it took for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

how much does that text cost and whats in the festival kit??

• Advertisement

jpfahy wrote: »
    how much does that text cost and whats in the festival kit??

you can enter online for free.
    prizes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭bromley52

I think it no more than 20-30cent. The kit comes in a tall River Rock box.
    1 Small torch,
    2 man tent
    1 Sleeping bag,
    1 Inflatable chair with speakers.
    and of course an 80gb ipod classic.:D
    Unless you got a text saying you have won dont bother texting as they will match mobile numbers only to winning ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭brophs

Anyone had any luck with this since? I'm not getting emails by reply, is that a bad sign?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

brophs wrote: »
    Anyone had any luck with this since? I'm not getting emails by reply, is that a bad sign?

Same here, just tried and I've gotten no reply emails yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I've been entering for ages but since last week not getting any reply/confirmation emails. Also entered by text and got no reply.
    Is there a problem anyone?

Got through to the organisers last week and they said there was no problem with it - that all was working grand.

I seems that their system has a limit on the number of entries per hour though. My entries go in ok at 5past the hour.... then confirmations stop after about 25past.

12 draws to go! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

Hello!
    I just got a text from purefestival.
    "Congrats u've won a Deepriverock pure festival kit! To recieveur kit txt the keyword CLAIM to 5500 followed by ur name & full address"

I'm not sure if the Ipod is a part of the kit or what like...
    Can someone please clarify.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

it contains the ipod aswell, congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

I got a txt saying I won today as well :) Persistence pays off. Many thanks to the OP who posted the link!

How did you two win?

I'm going on the attack tomorrow! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Ro-76

I finally won! 531 entries over 6 days!

I won today, when I had entered the least number of times. I reckon the bonbardment approach does not work.

BTW how long from the text message to delivery? I know they say 28 days, but i assume that it will not take that long.

Ro-76 wrote: »
    I finally won! 531 entries over 6 days!

I won today, when I had entered the least number of times. I reckon the bonbardment approach does not work.

BTW how long from the text message to delivery? I know they say 28 days, but i assume that it will not take that long.

i won on the 1st of august and am still waiting to receive mine, i think someone else said it took about 20 days to receive it but i'm not sure.

wooden%20egg%20timer.jpg
    12th August.....Time's Up!

Congrats to the winners!

Anyone not want their inflatable chair(/80gb iPod)?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

I dont want my inflatable chair! I also have my sisters inflatable chair(she doesnt want it either)! I might also have an Ipod, a tent, and a sleeping bag. PMME if you are interested. I will probably put the Ipod up on adverts.

EDIT:

I don't want the chair!! But not giving it away for free to any of you!! ha! If I give it away free it will be to some of the nephews or some. I will probably be willing to sell any of the items at a reasonable price in the near future so PMME if interested and I will get back to you when I'm selling!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Could some one who won take a few pictures of whats in the prize with the riverrock. Id like to see the chair etc.

got mine there about an hour ago. took 14 days i think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Raoul wrote: »
    I don't want the chair!! But not giving it away for free to any of you!! ha! If I give it away free it will be to some of the nephews or some. I will probably be willing to sell any of the items at a reasonable price in the near future so PMME if interested and I will get back to you when I'm selling!!

Take a picture of the chair, if I like it I might make a bid :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

No need to take a pic of the chair

Just go to http://purefestival.ie/ and look under prizes - Heh Presto Chair Pic

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

No need to take a pic of the chair

Just go to http://purefestival.ie/ and look under prizes - Heh Presto Chair Pic

In fairness, those pics are all shi*ty. I'd like to see a few pics of the stuff aswell.

Also, is the tent one of them ones that pop up? I'm lazy am if I were to use it I'd more then likely be very drunk...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

kateos2 wrote: »
    got mine there about an hour ago. took 14 days i think!

You won after me and I still havent gotten it :(

Advertisement