Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Is it silver or black?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 panman

filo87 wrote: »
    Is it silver or black?

It's a black one.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭MjM

Is there anybody else still waiting for their coke ipod? I haven't got anyword in two weeks.

I got mine within 3 working days so you should probably get onto them at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Well if you contact them, they will probably give you the "wait 28 days" talk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Festival Pack arrived. 80gb Black iPod Classic. Happy Days!!! :D

I won the same day as ye and I've heard nothing. Are ye from Dublin? I really want a black one but I guess beggers cant be choosers.

Dman001 wrote: »
    I won the same day as ye and I've heard nothing. Are ye from Dublin? I really want a black one but I guess beggers cant be choosers.

yeah I'm dublin 12

I should expect mine tomorrow so then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 hamsandwich1

wihoo! i just won there too! and i only entered once online yesterday!

thank you boardsies, will let you know if/when it arrives!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭djkat

i WON as well so keep you posted when mine arrives:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i hate you all.
    did you all win with NPN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 hamsandwich1

yep

kateos2 wrote: »
    i hate you all.
    did you all win with NPN?

yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭tigerforest

Know someone that got over 40 ipods from the last competition and so many codes for free songs they couldnt use them all and had hundreds left over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

atgate wrote: »
    Festival Pack arrived. 80gb Black iPod Classic. Happy Days!!! :D

Hey how long ago did you win?

Hey how long ago did you win?

Got the email saying I had won on the 11th July. Phone call came about 5 days later to confirm address.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ash_kay

RiverRock iPod pack delivered this morning in Cork. As reported by others, it's a black iPod with no engraving. Sweet! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭macbarbie

Has any1 won more than once?

Got mine just now:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭fugee

How do I enter the purefestivla with npn by text?

I don't think you can.NPN entry is through the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

Those of ye that have won - did you enter "NPN" or "Not Applicable" into the form?

I'm sure it shouldn't make a difference but I've entered loads now and should be well due an iPod :rolleyes: but no sign of it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

chat2joe wrote: »
    Those of ye that have won - did you enter "NPN" or "Not Applicable" into the form?

I'm sure it shouldn't make a difference but I've entered loads now and should be well due an iPod :rolleyes: but no sign of it yet!

I entered "Not Applicable" quite alot in the space of a few hours. I eventually got a text at about 5.30 that day.

For what it's worth, I used "Not Applicable".

I don't know if it's relevant or not, but the day I actually won I had made sure to enter no more than once each hour. It was done as an experiment as the day before I had blitzed the site and had no joy. I'm not saying that they actually restrict entries per draw, or anything; I have no idea. That's just how it worked out for me.

Having said that, I think somebody in this thread mentions being notified the day after they won, so, who knows?

the day before I had blitzed the site and had no joy

Sounds familiar!

I wonder how much human interaction there is in chosing the winner. Hope they aren't filtering out entries if you enter "too much" - even though there's no restrictions in the conditions.

anyone wanna post up photos of the festival pack? am curious...
    is the ipod branded or anything?

Question...
    kateos2 wrote:
    is the ipod branded or anything?

Answers...
    ash_kay wrote:
    RiverRock iPod pack delivered this morning in Cork. As reported by others, it's a black iPod with no engraving. Sweet!
    panman wrote:
    The festival kit just arrived there for me. Haven't had a proper look yet but the iPod is an iPod classic with no branding at all.
    Happy days
    ;)

whoops didnt see that!

• Advertisement

Sounds familiar!

I wonder how much human interaction there is in chosing the winner. Hope they aren't filtering out entries if you enter "too much" - even though there's no restrictions in the conditions.

That's just it! I got it into my head that, because they only notify the winners at the end of the day, maybe if the same person/phone number/email address won more than once in the day that they might realise that you were taking the p*ss and pick some other names instead. I've no good reason for thinking this, just too much time on my hands :P

Advertisement