Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr is talking about the New World Order right now!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 curiousn

JJ6000 wrote: »

your posts, like all the other conspiracynuts, smack of childish fantasy.

The words Conspiracy Theory are often referred to be a negative manner and not worthy of discussion on a reputable message board.

However, most people know that it's not uncommon for parties to conspire to maximise profits or their own self interests. They are mentioned in the newspaper all the time. (Here's an example from just today which took 5 seconds to find: http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wi...,2214616.story

People conspire all the time. Even the father of modern economics, Adam Smith, referred to this in his landmark book Wealth of Nations:
    "People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices."

The term "conspiracy theory" has been cleverly spun to quickly dismiss anyone who holds an opinion different to the prevailing view. It's an excellent way of controlling people so that we self censor ourselves and nobody looks like a looney or nut for daring to question our leaders.

In 1930's Germany it would have been "Conspiracy Theory" to dare suggest that the Reichstag was burned.

History repeats itself, but hopefully we learn a little from our mistakes each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JJ6000

Pride and honour probably. It's whenever there's a terrorist attack somewhere, you usually get a few groups claiming responsibility. And can anyone remember if Al Queda claimed responsibility or was the responsibility thrust on them?

Or,more likely, they are actually genuinely responsible.

Mountains of evidence back up the fact that AQ are not merely "claiming" they are responsible.
    Conspiracy theorist view: people who way things that do not fit with the conpiracy = liars or co-conspirators.

A classic trait conspiracy theories is to believe NOTHING that ANYONE says if it does not fit with their theory.

I'm sure the conspiracy theorists would believe AQ if they said they were NOT responsible.....so why suddendly NOT believe them when they claim they ARE responsible.

And before anyone raises the issue, I am aware that for a very brief time post 9/11, AQ denied reponsibility.....quickly reversing their denail and claiming absolute responsibility.

So it's all very fishy then.

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight, gonna grab some afternoon delight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

This whole Corr thing is obviously an Irish government conspiracy to try and discredit the No to Lisbon campaign...the guy goes on to one of the most listened to drive time shows on Irish radio to talk about why we should vote no, after having an appearance spot wangled by his mate "DJ" Tony Fenton (this is the first clue, Fenton obviously doesn't have any mates).
    After initially starting with a well worded rebuttal (our second clue) of certain parts of the treaty and perhaps making some ground for the No campaign, the flow of conversation suddenly turns to the events of 9/11 and the conspiracy theories that have sprung up in the intervening years, without any sort of relevancy to the topic being discussed (a tenuous 3rd clue IMO) ....the guy starts using complex acronyms, buzzwords and talks of false flag operations and such, subjects that perhaps go over the heads of the average listener, to whom it just sounds like so much BS or the rantings of someone who must have a screw loose if he believes all that X-files stuff.
    The article and it's interviewee are left to fester overnight and the papers get hold of it in the morning, along with almost every piece of mid-morning chat radio, on the friday of the june BH weekend, with half the country stuck in traffic....the circus builds, joe average txts in to say the guy's a looney, WTF, gullible, childish, freak, idiot, I'd still do his sisters, etc... many are finding it downright hilarious....the odd heretic calls in in meek support, citing facts garnered from the same sources that Jim's researchers probably used; they too are ridiculed. So far, so good.

The general upshot of this whole charade is to make people who are advocating to everyone they know to vote No, look like they're in the same looney left rubber room occupied by the likes of Corr.
    Why Corr? Well why not? Just about well enough known in most households, whilst not being anyone of particular importance, career more or less past, apparently a "nice guy", nothing really to loose, the typical patsy.
    Jim was handpicked in a secret session of the Dáil, by the leaders of all the main parties (except SF who were distracted by some farewell do for Paisley, clue 4?) for the important role in this plot; assurances were made by US embassy officials that a denial of any such broadcast of anti-American propaganda by Corr on Irish national radio would be made in the 'States, in order to protect inbound tourist revenue, and the record sales and careers of the three other family/band members. In return for this, the US military would be granted more landing slots at Shannon and a personal assurance from Corr that he would never attempt to launch a solo career on their side of the Atlantic.
    In the coming weeks as part of this fiendish plot you can expect to see Jim's smiling face on a lamppost near you, in a Yes campaign placard, with words to the effect "You'd be a loony if you didn't vote Yes. You don't want to be a loony do you?"... anyone undecided as to how to vote, a sizable proportion if you believe the polls, and anyone previously considering a No vote will suddenly think, "Hey, I don't want people thinking I'm some kind of non-comformist idiot with childish paranoid fantasies...this Lisbon lark doesn't sound so bad...perhaps all this scaremongering by the shinners and lefties is just the rantings of a shadowy group of conspiracy theorists who'll believe and say almost anything in order to be different or negative about stuff".
    On june 13th (a friday btw, cooincidence? I think not) the lisbon treaty will be passed by a a majority of 98% of the electorate... the remaining 2% are rounded up and taken to a camp in Brussels for re-education.
    Mark my words.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

curiousn wrote: »
    Why is it that those brave enough to do their own research and question the official view are called looneys and nuts?
    Cause this "research" normally involves looking around youtube at videos with an agenda.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Wertz wrote: »
    This whole Corr thing is obviously an Irish government conspiracy

brilliant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Anyone who takes 911 Loose Change seriously, or believes any other 'film' that uses Wikipedia as a reference for ****s sake, is a fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Mailman wrote: »
    Has this picture been posted yet? Maybe he discussed it with Dubya already.
    The Girls are looking fine.
    They certainly are. It's time to update the old question: all of the Corrs and Dubya or none of the Corrs?

As for the 9/11 conspiracy theories, can't you people see that's just what they want you to think? The real truth is here:

Anyone who takes 911 Loose Change seriously, or believes any other 'film' that uses Wikipedia as a reference for ****s sake, is a fool.

Loose change is about the worst piece of film I have ever seen and that is not an exaggeration.

If it didnt involve such a huge tradgedy I would have wet myself laughing throughout the entire movie.

The arguments presented throughout the entire movie are bordering on the retarded, often extremely presumptuous and usually so completely absurd they would barely make it into a sci-fi novel.

It usually involves loking at a single picture or camera angle and forming a massively elaborate theory about what "really happened" that day.

THeres so many bits i could choose from but one I found particularly hilarious was when they tried to compare the WTC collapse to a video of a real controlled demolition. Seriously, anyone who thinks it even bears a remote resemblance to a real collapse needs their eyes checked. It is so ridiculous I actually found myself laughing during it.

Another particularly ridiculous was when the film makeer claimed all the people on the plane were actually flown to some airstrip in another part of the country and the plane that hit the WTC was a drone. Oh, so let me see......according to the conspiracy theorists, the US was happy to kill thousand of innocent people in those buildings that day but took the time out to "dissapear" hundreds of passengers????? Ummmmm, yeah, ok...........

Also, I would love to know why it is many conspiracy theorists believe it was a cruise missile that hit the pentagon when 4 planes had already been hijacked to do the job and 2 already flown into the WTC's??

honestly, if you are at all sane, it takes about 5 seconds to realise these theories (and lot's of other little gems) are absolute rubbish. TO be quite honest, I think a lot of people who believe them and don't see the absurdity either have serious problems with basic logic and/or minor mental issues.

If you need a good laugh, watch loose change.

Agamemnon wrote: »
    They certainly are. It's time to update the old question: all of the Corrs and Dubya or none of the Corrs?

As for the 9/11 conspiracy theories, can't you people see that's just what they want you to think? The real truth is here:

hahahahaha.....that video is hilarious!!

I gotta watch that episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

Wow, well its sad to see that naysayers are still commenting on this when they obviously havent done any research on the issue.

The thing is this, ive been looking into this stuff for the last year and a half and i can safely say that im convinced the NWO exists, is real, and that there IS a plan for a one world government by those that are already in control.
    To all you naysayers, ever heard of the CFR? (Council on Foreign Relations) Yeah didnt think so... Ever heard of the PNAC (Project for a New American Century)? Ever hear of Project Northwoods? Didnt think so... yet you are all so quick to ridicule and dismiss anything you hear coz you believe it just couldnt be possible, we'd all know about it, there would be leaks etc.
    There ARE leaks, so many leaks that if you dont see them, you must have your head buried in the sand! You're acting exactly the way the US government is counting on, you're in denial.

25 US military officers question the official 911 story:
    http://jamie.com/2008/05/25/us-military-offices-question-911-fables/

Thats just one of the latest developments on the 911 issue. Thousands more are available at sites like www.abovetopsecret.com www.dark-truth.org www.documentaries.ws etc...

But it goes so much deeper than 911 and its so sad to see that there are still people who dont even believe the 911 conspiracy fact. What hope is there for those in even researching the darker stuff which goes much deeper than 911? Laziness, thats what its down to. You see, there is a LOT of research involved in coming to this conclusion and you aint gonna find it out by spending a weekend looking at the evidence or even a month. We may be out of time as far as swinging a NO vote goes for Lisbon but if you DID look at all the evidence, believe me, you would wholeheartedly vote NO to this treaty. I really hope more of you get off your asses and research this info before the vote.

And its amazing to see that nobody has even mentioned the king of conspiracy documentaries ZEITGEIST?? This basically explains the relationship between Religion, 911 and The Federal Reserve. It's all down to the International Bankers controlling most, if not all of the governments of the world. Some people think though that because there are around 50 mistakes in that doc that its all BS, idiots... That is ONE documentary on the subject, out of hundreds...

If you are a lazy prick and you want to do the least amount of work to find out more about these issues, then please look at these 2 documentaries that are even better than Zeitgeist:

Esoteric Agenda:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009&hl=en

The Empire Of The City:
    Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4675077383139148549&hl=en
    Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4430543376785758889&hl=en

Until the naysayers look at those documentaries seriously, please shut up. Coz when you do, you will see that we weren't bull****ting about this and that it is actually happening right before our eyes. We need more of you to drop your arrogance and give this the benefit of the doubt, you will be so surprised and enlightened and the result of it all will be the collapse of all the evil that exists in our governments. We will begin to see suppressed technology make it into the public domain at last. We'll begin to see new developments in health reach the light of day such as Robert C. Beck's Blood Electrification! Google this now.
    If you keep your head buried in the sand and decide this is all just bull****, then prepare for an enslaved future controlled by RFID chips in the hands of a few elites that control the whole world.
    We're still very lucky in ireland as far as freedom goes but you just have to look at whats happening in the US and the UK, they are police states already! The rest of europe is next if we accept this Lisbon Treaty!

VOTE NO!!!

Pixel8 wrote: »
    Wow, well its sad to see that naysayers are still commenting on this when they obviously havent done any research on the issue.

The thing is this, ive been looking into this stuff for the last year and a half and i can safely say that im convinced the NWO exists, is real, and that there IS a plan for a one world government by those that are already in control.
    To all you naysayers, ever heard of the CFR? (Council on Foreign Relations) Yeah didnt think so... Ever heard of the PNAC (Project for a New American Century)? Ever hear of Project Northwoods? Didnt think so... yet you are all so quick to ridicule and dismiss anything you hear coz you believe it just couldnt be possible, we'd all know about it, there would be leaks etc.
    There ARE leaks, so many leaks that if you dont see them, you must have your head buried in the sand! You're acting exactly the way the US government is counting on, you're in denial.

25 US military officers question the official 911 story:
    http://jamie.com/2008/05/25/us-military-offices-question-911-fables/

Thats just one of the latest developments on the 911 issue. Thousands more are available at sites like www.abovetopsecret.com www.dark-truth.org www.documentaries.ws etc...

But it goes so much deeper than 911 and its so sad to see that there are still people who dont even believe the 911 conspiracy fact. What hope is there for those in even researching the darker stuff which goes much deeper than 911? Laziness, thats what its down to. You see, there is a LOT of research involved in coming to this conclusion and you aint gonna find it out by spending a weekend looking at the evidence or even a month. We may be out of time as far as swinging a NO vote goes for Lisbon but if you DID look at all the evidence, believe me, you would wholeheartedly vote NO to this treaty. I really hope more of you get off your asses and research this info before the vote.

And its amazing to see that nobody has even mentioned the king of conspiracy documentaries ZEITGEIST?? This basically explains the relationship between Religion, 911 and The Federal Reserve. It's all down to the International Bankers controlling most, if not all of the governments of the world. Some people think though that because there are around 50 mistakes in that doc that its all BS, idiots... That is ONE documentary on the subject, out of hundreds...

If you are a lazy prick and you want to do the least amount of work to find out more about these issues, then please look at these 2 documentaries that are even better than Zeitgeist:

Esoteric Agenda:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009&hl=en

The Empire Of The City:
    Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4675077383139148549&hl=en
    Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4430543376785758889&hl=en

Until the naysayers look at those documentaries seriously, please shut up. Coz when you do, you will see that we weren't bull****ting about this and that it is actually happening right before our eyes. We need more of you to drop your arrogance and give this the benefit of the doubt, you will be so surprised and enlightened and the result of it all will be the collapse of all the evil that exists in our governments. We will begin to see suppressed technology make it into the public domain at last. We'll begin to see new developments in health reach the light of day such as Robert C. Beck's Blood Electrification! Google this now.
    If you keep your head buried in the sand and decide this is all just bull****, then prepare for an enslaved future controlled by RFID chips in the hands of a few elites that control the whole world.
    We're still very lucky in ireland as far as freedom goes but you just have to look at whats happening in the US and the UK, they are police states already! The rest of europe is next if we accept this Lisbon Treaty!

VOTE NO!!!

Wow, sounds like the bogeyman should be showing up any time now.

Again, if you look hard enough, pick and choose your facts well enough, and your imagination is vivid enough you can pretty much weave any conspiracy theory you want to.

I have watched plenty of conspiracy theory movies....never been impressed by ANY...so I have pretty much given up wasting my time trying to rebut them.
    This is the reason I do not choose to sit about all day and rebut conspiracy videos. They are all so DAMN GENERIC!! Selected facts, very shallow arguments, a whole lot of presumptions and elaborate, intricate theories created from minimal fact. Massive jumps in argument and theories are the order of the day. Rarely do they follow up one of the facts they present and solidly back it up or "prove" it. What an intricate web you weave from such meager evidence.

Kinda reminds me of how the neo-nazi groups use the same techniques to argue that the holocaust never occured.

Wow, well done on all your research. I guess all that the trawling through internet sites (biased ones), youtube and google video has really paid off. Abovetopsecret.com, eh??? Wow, that sounds like an independant source of reliable info....hahahaha. You truly must be an expert on the issue now....what, after all those google-videos and all.

What would al those engineers who examined the site of the WTC know anyway. I mean, they never even watched google videos right? Sure, they have PHD's, have worked as engineers for decades and saw the site WITH THEIR OWN EYES and had months upon months to examine it.....but they never watched google videos so they couldnt REALLY know what happened, right??

Oh, and I forgot, they are also all liars and co-conspirators too. Of course, how could I forget that....how silly of me. It sure is lucky that I can prove they are all co-conspirators and liars, because otherwise their evidence, experience and opinions might actually prove that the planes brought down the WTC. What would they know anyway.....because the guy on google videos says that it wasnt the planes that brought the towers down.....and he knows because he's watched the videos of the collapse like 6 times....at least!!

The future looks pretty bleak according to you. We're all going to be slaves yeah?? With chips controlling us?? If I watch the movie it will result in "the collapse of all the evil in our governments" (your words)????

kinda sounds like language I would expect to hear from someone standing on O'connell street with a megaphone and a double-sided wooden sign draped over them.

Guess, I'll be off to get dust off my shackles now and get them ready....I mean, I'm gonna be a slave in the future, right?

Oh yes, by the way everyone, vote yes.

Tell you what, if it turns out that we all become slaves in the future.....I owe you a coke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'd be much more concerned about a Planet of the Apes type scenario. I mean, I find it really hard to trust Monkeyfudge. How do we know he's not breeding and training an army of apes? Hm?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The janitor in Scrubs had an army of squirrels.

Dudess wrote: »
    I'd be much more concerned about a Planet of the Apes type scenario. I mean I find it really hard to trust Monkeyfudge. How do we know he's not training an army of apes? Hm?

I think I saw Brian cowen eating a banana the other day.....my god it's already starting.

It's obvious now that Bertie stepping down was merely a ploy to get a ape into government. The evidence is now overwhelming....we will now become an ape race....possibly within the next 5 years but most likely closer to 3.

Get ready everyone.....it is upon us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

:eek:
    I think I've seen several people eating bananas - they must be in on it too!

AND... there's a Boards user called Hail 2 Da Chimp... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭BigglesMcGee

I saw this on youtube so its true. Ive been researching it for years. The Interweb was invented by 2 guys who were so concerned about cover ups that they decided to make it their lifes work to provide a way to leak all of this info to the public.

One of them was shot by the CIA and the other one went into hiding, but not before they got the interweb working.

Then the Mahon tribunal found out who the other one that got away was and were trying to him about it, but he succeeded in his legal but to stop them asking about it, but not before he had to resign just in case it ever got out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

curiousn wrote: »
    Why is it that those brave enough to do their own research and question the official view are called looneys and nuts?

Mostly, I find its people who call watching youTube videos research, and who call reading Conspiracy Theory websites research who are called loonys and nuts.

Y'know...the type of people who'll tell you they don't need to read the NIST reports regarding what happened to WTC 1 and 2 in order to know that its bull....but who will insist that if you haven't seen whatever video is currently in fashion, then you don't know what you're talking about.

The type of people who mock others for believing whatever the mainstream media feeds them, but who themselves typically believe whatever the non-mainstream media feeds them.
    I have some respect for people who examine the events in detail and still (somehow) manage to agree with the official story. At least they were somewhat open minded and made an attempt to study before judging.
    I have respect for anyone who's actually read up the arguments on both sides, including the official documentation which is at the heart of the matter.

I respect people who are willing to discuss the topics and defend their own point of view, rather than tell someone to watch some specifiic video in order to "be informed".
    I don't think it's right for people who haven't done much research, outside of what's in the mainstream media, to refer to those who have in a degrading, critical and completely insulting manner.
    I agree completely. I'm deliged to meet another poster on boards who's actually read stuff like the NIST reports, rather than just believe what someone else has told them about them.

You have read them, haven't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 curiousn

bonkey wrote: »

I agree completely. I'm deliged to meet another poster on boards who's actually read stuff like the NIST reports, rather than just believe what someone else has told them about them.

You have read them, haven't you?

Yes. I'd recommend that anyone watching 911 mysteries also reads

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm: a summary of some of the key items of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) of the WTC Disaster. (just in case you don't have time to read the full 10,000 page report) :)

Also:
    http://www.911mysteriesguide.com is a website looking to debunk the movie and does a farily good job at pointing out some weaknesses in the movie.

Be careful, there are a lot of Hoax claims which further muddy the waters. e.g if someone can discredit the theory that a missile hit the pentagon (which is a hoax) or that the Towers were demolished by a controlled explosion (which may not have happened) then they can try to discredit the possibility the the US Goverment deliberately allowed the attack to happen

All I suggest is that people investigate both sides of a story before forming an opinion (and keep in mind that your opinion may be wrong and could end up changing when you learn more)
    http://www.oilempire.us/demolition.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Small explosions in a burning building are not uncommon...could have been caused by anything.....there are PLENTY of things that can explode in a building.

Don't you think it's a little strange that direct witnesses in the trade centre heard 'popping' sounds down each floor before the collapse, and a large explosion in the basement? Doesn't that imply controlled explosions to you?
    So, it's thermate, we're talking about?? Thermate is not thermite.
    in any case, even if traces were found I have a few questions:
    1. Was the steel that was examined independantly verified to be from the WTC? Didnt Jim Corr already tell us all the steel was brought to an island in asia??
    2. ANd also, how could you, or anyone else possibly know that the traces of thermite/thermate were not from a demolition but from the massive rescue & cleanup operation which involved cutting steel girders??

FEMA reports from steel found at the wreckage indicated the thermite use was possible. And why the **** would the cleanup operation use thermite???
    Also, dont cotrolled demolitions occur from the ground?? NOt from the top floors??

Why don't you try actually watching the video?
    hahahahha!!! So you trust the firfighters view now????
    So, THEN YOU MUST ALSO BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY SAY THE COLLAPSE WAS DUE TO STRUCTURAL DAMAGE FROM THE PLANES & FIRE???!!!
    HAHAHA, bit of contradiction there no????

What firefighter says that the collapse was due to structural damage and fire? And why would a fireman be qualified as a structural engineer? As eyewitnesses to the event, their testimony is applicable to a court of law however.
    Fire possibly 1,300-1,400 F.
    More than enough to significantly weaken the steel structure.

Even the 911 commission report states that the fires could not have reached much more than 650 degrees!

Your posts amuse me.

Yes JJ6000, its all just conspiracy theory, go back to sleep, they're not trying to regulate the internet so you have all the time in the world to watch those documentaries... Or do you?: www.dontregulate.org www.handsoff.org

Thank God for sites like Google Video, You Tube, the late TV Links, the late Stage6 and all the other video sites out there that tell it like it is when the media in the States atleast is controlled and owned by the CFR so practically none of this stuff is on TV, theres no reason why this stuff shouldnt be on Irish TV unless we too are owned. You might just learn a thing or 2 from YouTube and Google Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcgd67Sxvzo

Kernel wrote: »
    FEMA reports from steel found at the wreckage indicated the thermite use was possible.
    Link to the FEMA report where that is claimed?
    Even the 911 commission report states that the fires could not have reached much more than 650 degrees!
    And NIST - the experts who actually looked in detail at that - what did they have to say?

Also...were the 911 Comission Report using degrees C or F for that temperature? 650C would "only" be around 1200F...but that would give a difference of less than 100-200F (or less than 50-100C) between what you guys are disagreeing about, which is a hell of a lot less than what appears to be a discrepancy of a factor of two.

Y
    Thank God for sites like Google Video, You Tube, the late TV Links, the late Stage6 and all the other video sites out there
    Indeed. Without them, we might have to do our own research in order to be informed....and actually read stuff.

/shudders.
    that tell it like it is
    How did I never see it before...

uncontrolled content == truth.

Thats brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭BigglesMcGee

In fairness its not just youtube. I even believe in Darth Vader for the duration of a movie. But alas, i am able to snap out of it. Some people just cant tell the difference between fantasy and reality and never snap out of it.

A sure sign of a conspiracy theoist : They may not always wear their tin-foil hat in public but Look and see if there is a bulge under their clothes. Thats their light-saber.

Heres a nice little linky to your favourite source of information so it must be true

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire

Pay particular attention to "Typical temperatures of fires and flames"

Kernel wrote: »
    Don't you think it's a little strange that direct witnesses in the trade centre heard 'popping' sounds down each floor before the collapse, and a large explosion in the basement? Doesn't that imply controlled explosions to you?
    No, not really.
    Wow, popping sounds yeah?? That MUST mean it was a controlled demo. (sarcasm off)
    Are civilians qualified demoition experts??
    No?? I didnt think so.
    Redundant argument.

And also, have you actually ever heard a controlled demolition?????
    I have....I have seen & heard several. And believe me.....you would know all about it if it happened. It's incredibly loud. Even buildings a fraction of the size of the WTC make an enormous and very distinctive sound
    it's not the type of thing that only a 'couple of witnesses' hear.

FEMA reports from steel found at the wreckage indicated the thermite use was possible. And why the **** would the cleanup operation use thermite???
    Emmmmmm....hahahha. do you actually know what thermite is? It's used to cut steel. Dont you think there was steel that needed cutting in the cleanup operation?? There was hundreds of thousands of pounds of steel in the WTC.
    I can post pics if you like......which actually SHOW steel being cut in the cleanup operation and pics of many steel workers walking around ground zero. Would you like me to post them for you????

Also, please answer this.......wasnt the steel shipped off to Asia and melted down???
    At least that's what Jim Corr said.
    So, how did some professor manage to get a piece of steel to get a sample of thermite from??
    Cant you see how the conspiracy theorists arguments are PACKED with contradictions??
    Why don't you try actually watching the video?
    What exactly are you trying to say here??
    Are you going to answer my question or just say "watch the video"??
    I DID watch the video.
    So, I'll ask you again....DONT CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS OCCUR FROM THE GROUND FLOOR????
    IF THE WTC WAS A CONTROLLED DEMO WHY DOES IT COLLAPSE FROM THE TOP DOWN????????????????????????????
    What firefighter says that the collapse was due to structural damage and fire? And why would a fireman be qualified as a structural engineer? As eyewitnesses to the event, their testimony is applicable to a court of law however.
    OK, so you basically backed up my argument. HAHAHA, thanks!!!!
    They are eye witnesses and NONE saw ANY evidence of a controlled demo. They foound no explosive wiring, blasting caps....they didnt see enormous mounds of thermite or hundreds of pounds of explosives.
    So, thanks for making my argument for me!!!
    And by the way PLENTY of firemen have a background in structural engineering.
    I have an uncle who is a fire chief and also has an engineering degree.....or is he in on the conspiracy too???

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! so you trust the 911 report now????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love the way you pick the facts from the reports that you want to believe and then dispense with the rest.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA...........your arguments get more hilarious by the minute!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Annatar

What has Jim against a one world order???

He makes it sound like a bad thing!

One world government.... no need for armies all around the world... no other countries to go to war with. Military budgets diverted to health and eradicate poverty.

OMG!
    IS Jim Corr part of the military-industrial complex whose raison d'etre would be removed forever if the glorious OWG came into being!?!!!!???

Who then are the control freaks? The war mongers or the peace makers?

Edit: One world Order - New world order potatoe - tomato

bonkey wrote: »
    Indeed. Without them, we might have to do our own research in order to be informed....and actually read stuff.

/shudders.

How did I never see it before...

uncontrolled content == truth.

Thats brilliant.

What an eeeejit you are, when did we ever say that YouTube and Google Video et all were our primary sources of information, you assume too much, i have read tons of stuff about this and have taken all points into consideration from both sides.
    Yourself and JJ6000 seem to pick and choose those little facts you think you know inside out and disregard all the rest, and you say conspiracy theorists do this JJ6000, what are you doing? Exactly what you're accusing truth seekers of doing. Sad individual.
    Its beginning to look like the "conspiracy theorists" are the ones looking at ALL the info, and the believers in the official story are the lazy pricks that assume too much and have looked at practically none of the evidence.
    Why dont you put as much effort into looking at the evidence instead of wasting your energy posting nonsense on forums.

Some people are never going to wake up...

And Bonkey, uncontrolled content = uncontrolled bias

So, ya see, we dont hear the biased opinions that you have been so brainwashed by from TV and movies, we hear ALL sides, all the true stuff, all the false stuff, and then we make an informed judgement after taking ALL sides into consideration.
    Remember, and this is a point that naysayers always forget, there is lots of disinfo about this online as well as real info coz they are trying their hardest to discredit the people that are getting the truth out about this, but of course holier than thou knew this already.

I suppose you guys are going to start arguing that the North American Union is false? eh? Listen to our good friend Lou Dobbs before you answer that question and risk looking like an eeeejit again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA

Have any of you actually listened and researched the stuff that Jim raised? Maybe you should... Well Jim, lets hope more big names come forward about this. Sean Penn who has been trying to blow the lid on this as well was talking to Bono at the last film festival, would be really cool if Bono stepped up and said something about all this. Would ya believe it then?

Oh, and Sean Penn is involved in the documentary War Made Easy which explains a lot about the propaganda the US government has used to sway public opinion for all the wars it has been fighting over the past 100 years... Watch it here:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8383084962209910782&hl=en

Did you all know that the Gulf of Tonkin incident that led America into the Vietnam War was fabricated! Even my dad agrees with that point, oh but thats a conspiracy, couldnt be true, could it?!?! Well here's a short clip from War Made Easy about that:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3OLVuN6V7w

I suppose you all believe that war is a necessary thing? My God...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

the videos are about as biased as the official version. i am not gonna believe 100% something on google video or youtube BUT i am 99% sure the Bush Administration knew what was going to happen that day (it has worked out way too well from them to be coincidence) and whether that knowledge was from intelligence or that they planned it we will never know.

The current administration has brought in new laws that if any attack happens in the next few months they can postpone the elections (among other scary things), so i reckon IF something does happen it will pretty much confirm for me that they had a lot to do with 9/11. so i think i will be avoiding visiting the states before Obama is sworn in, just to be on the safe side.

http://pacificfreepress.com/content/view/2623/1/

• Advertisement

What an eeeejit you are, when did we ever say that YouTube and Google Video et all were our primary sources of information, you assume too much, i have read tons of stuff about this and have taken all points into consideration from both sides.

Theres the youtube videos again.....yawn.
    I assume too much???!!!!?? what exactly am I supposed to think when most of the info you post has been found on youtube?????
    In fact, the ONLY links you put in your post are youtube and googlevideo ones!!
    Yourself and JJ6000 seem to pick and choose those little facts you think you know inside out and disregard all the rest, and you say conspiracy theorists do this JJ6000, what are you doing? Exactly what you're accusing truth seekers of doing. Sad individual.
    Its beginning to look like the "conspiracy theorists" are the ones looking at ALL the info, and the believers in the official story are the lazy pricks that assume too much and have looked at practically none of the evidence.
    Why dont you put as much effort into looking at the evidence instead of wasting your energy posting nonsense on forums.

Also, tell me what facts have I picked and chosen?? I am rebutting stupid theories put forward by conspiracy theorists about the 9/11 attacks. I am using facts to rebut "facts" and theories which have been misinterpreted and concoted by the "truth seekers".

So, ya see, we dont hear the biased opinions that you have been so brainwashed by from TV and movies, we hear ALL sides, all the true stuff, all the false stuff, and then we make an informed judgement after taking ALL sides into consideration.
    Remember, and this is a point that naysayers always forget, there is lots of disinfo about this online as well as real info coz they are trying their hardest to discredit the people that are getting the truth out about this, but of course holier than thou knew this already.
    There you go again...."them, them them".......quick, I think I hear the bogeyman coming.
    I suppose you guys are going to start arguing that the North American Union is false? eh? Listen to our good friend Lou Dobbs before you answer that question and risk looking like an eeeejit again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA

Have any of you actually listened and researched the stuff that Jim raised? Maybe you should... Well Jim, lets hope more big names come forward about this. Sean Penn who has been trying to blow the lid on this as well was talking to Bono at the last film festival, would be really cool if Bono stepped up and said something about all this. Would ya believe it then?

You know, I havent really read much about the new world order. To be quite honest, I couldn't bother my ass because every conspiracy theory that I hear is the same. Half-baked theories concocted by crazys. Easily rebutted if you just do the tinest bit of digging into the subject.
    I spent time looking into the 9/11 conspiracy theorys becase it p*ssed me off how people were believing the mindless crap that these retards spout off.
    I have looked into some things Jim said about 9/11. One thing he said was that the terrorists were trained at an air force base in pensacola.
    Wrong.....they were trained at a PRIVATE flight school which was indeed in pensacola....NEAR an air force base. BIG DIFFERENCE!!

I just love the way you point to SEan penn, Jim and BOno as authorities on the subject. You are truly hilarious!!!!!
    Are you being serious when you ask me if I woul believe it if Bono stepped up and said something?? OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!! WHY WOULD I BELIEVE SOMETHING SIMPLY BECAUSE BONO SAID IT????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Oh, and Sean Penn is involved in the documentary War Made Easy which explains a lot about the propaganda the US government has used to sway public opinion for all the wars it has been fighting over the past 100 years... Watch it here:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8383084962209910782&hl=en
    There it is again......Sean penn and google video.
    Did you all know that the Gulf of Tonkin incident that led America into the Vietnam War was fabricated! Even my dad agrees with that point, oh but thats a conspiracy, couldnt be true, could it?!?! Well here's a short clip from War Made Easy about that:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3OLVuN6V7w
    Is that another youtube link....why yes, yes I believe it is.
    Well, if SEan Penn and your Dad agree with it the it MUST be true, right?

Oh yes, and by the way, I believe the word eejit only has 2 E's.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement