Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr is talking about the New World Order right now!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Lets face it, Jimbo has spent most of his life touring with three of the biggest hotties in Ireland , but couldnt get stuck in there because he's their brother. Who wouldnt go mad!!! :pac:

That said he did make some interesting points on the Lisbon Treaty before he started waffling on about 911...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

no
    no
    no!

the world did not change after 9/11, it really pisses me off to hear yanks say that.

maybe their world changed, mine didn't.

ffs if 9/11 changed the world, i shudder to think what happened to it after the tsunami.. we're lucky up isn't green!

+1. I hate the way people throw around the phrase post 9/11 all the time. Other than airports being trickier to navigate, the US becoming more xenophobic and getting involved in a dodgy war not that much changed. And only one of those things really affects my life. And even then it's only when I fly (maybe one return trip a year).

The world is the same after 9/11. There's just more conspiracy nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Car crash radio.

Oh God.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭calahans

Apparently he is the best looking member of his family too. It just the media who are trying to tell us otherwise...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

calahans wrote: »
    Apparently he is the best looking member of his family too. It just the media who are trying to tell us otherwise...

I'll repeat myself at the risk of being crude: All of the Corrs or none of the Corrs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JJ6000

mmm.....let's see....
    Coroner stating he had no bodies to deal with in pensylvania, and a distinct lack of plane wreckage there.
    Wrong, he never said this. Get your facts straight and read the official statement.
    Firefighters and people in the buildings reporting internal explosions.
    Wrong. They said it SOUNDED like explosions. THEY NEVER SAID THERE WERE EXPLOSIONS> BIG DIFFERENCE!!
    Also, you say below that they used thermite to cause the collapse. You do know that thermite does not explode, dont you? It burns. See, you are contradicting yourself.
    In any case, thermite is not even used in controlled demolitions (see explanation below)
    Buildings falling at the speed of gravity, perfectly into their own footprint, with no resistance.
    Visible demolition squibs (explosions) in virtually all 9/11 footage (Easily visible in Slow mo).
    Have you ever seen a real demolition? There are TENS OF THOUSANDS of explosions in a real demoloition. HUNDREDS OF TONS OF EXPLOSIVES WOULE BE NEEDED FOR the WTC. Demolishing the WTC would have been the most massive controlled demolition in the history of the world. Oh, and they did it with a few squibs which you can barely even SEE on a video??? Believe me, if it were a controlled demolition, you would know all about it. In the 9/11 video there are 6 or 7 small "explosions". Nothing like a real demolition. Furthermore, these "explosions" have been proven to be air escaping from the lower floors as the top floors collapsed down on them...a process known as "pancaking".
    Furthermore, there was MASSIVE damage to all surrounding buildings. Footage and videos of these are readily available.
    Also, unlike a real demolition, the building collapsed from the top down....not from the bottom (as would be the case with controlled demolitions).
    In controlled demolitions, they must rip the guts out of the entire building to get the explosives into the right areas!! Even for buildings a fraction the size of the WTC is takes MONTHS of work even just to PLACE the hundreds of tonnes of explosives. It takes hundreds of workers (possibly thousands for the WTC) and THOUSANDS of man hours....heavy drilling equipment, machinery, thousands upon thousands of metres of heavy wiring. The explosions required to demolish the MASSIVE steel structure of the WTC would take ENORMOUS amounts of explosives.
    ALSO THERMITE WAS NOT FOUND. HOw could it be found??!! thermite BURNS UP at thousands of degrees and will leave no evidence. Even if it was found (which it was not), THERMITE IS NOT USED IN CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS. It is too slow burning and unpredictable.
    THERMITE CAN NOT BE REMOTELY ACTIVATED. It must be manually lit by a very hot source, such a magnesium ribbon. Electric charges will not ignite it! So, do you think they had thousands of people on each floor in the building lighting each gigantic lump of thermite at precisely the same moment??!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!
    THe amount of thermite to cut through the enormous steel girders of the WTC would be ENORMOUS...and even then, it is very unpredictable and may not cut through the girders effectively.
    You are, quite simply, completely wrong and VERY GULLIBLE.
    IT BEARS ZERO RESEMBLANCE TO A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.
    Get your facts straight and do a little of your own research before you believe these IDIOTS who make the videos. If these people even did a minute amount of research they would see the idea of a controlled demolition, which they seem to base most of their arguments on, is absolutely impossible!!!!
    The first and only steel structured buildings in history to fall due to fire, despite others burning hotter, and for longer.
    Thermite(Used in professional demolitions) being found all over ground zero.
    Wrong!!! THEY ARE THE FIRST EVER BUILDINGS TO HAVE 747's FULL OF FUEL SLAM FULL SPEED INTO THEM. THE FIRST EVER SKYSCRAPERS OF THAT SIZE TO SUFFER FROM SUCH A MAJOR FUEL INDUCED FIRE. DId you know that the take off weight of a 747-400 is around 900,000 pounds?? Imagine 900,000 pounds SLAMMING full speed into a structure at around 550mph...imagine all that sudden kinetic energy transferred into the structure....then imagine it is full of 40,000 - 50,000 gallons of fuel. Then consider the ensuing hours of fire....thousands of degrees of heat weakening that metal for hours. Any idea of how much structural damage that causes??? Nope, I didnt think so.
    This type of thing had happened before 9/11 so you could not possibly compare it to other building fires and say "well, it didnt happen when all these other buildings went on fire".
    People suffering from intake of Pulverized concrete, impossible if they just collapsed.
    I'm sorry, what? People cant breathe in concrete dust????
    Your statement makes zero sense.
    Aeroplane Black boxes found, but then lost
    Wrong. As far as I know they were found but deemed to be useless.
    Unsurprising, since there were hundreds of tousands of tons of concrete slamming down onto them.
    All steel, evidence in the biggest crime scene in history, pivotal in determining the reason for the collapse, was illegally and rapidly destroyed immediately following 9/11.
    Insider trading before 9/11. Must be psychics.
    Billion dollar insurance policy taken out before the demolition.
    The US Air defence stand down.
    All of these shown to be bull.
    Wargames, being carried out, on 9/11, playing out scenerio's of a plane being flown into the Pentagon, and a major air disaster in New York, lead to confusion amongst air defense as to whether the attacks are real or not
    Wow, war games eh? They have played out THOUSANDS of different scenarios in war games over the years. THe fact that they had a contingency plan for such an attack is not really surprising. As for war games on the day itself of that specific scenario? Bulls*hit.
    The Bush/Bin laden business connections.
    Bush snr was at a business meeting with Osama Bin Ladens brothers on 9/11
    Bin ladens family have disowned him long before 9/11 and publicly denounce him.They have no connections other than blood to Osama.
    The CIA funded and armed Al Qaeda, the supposed perpetrators.
    US and UK force deployments to Afghanistan already in place on Sept 9th.
    "No one could have imagined flying planes into buildings" is the official line from the American Government. Yet they themselves propose it in the Operation Northwoods papers.
    The LONG LONG list of admitted, officially available to read about, false flag operations carried out by the CIA!
    I could just go on and on and on etc
    NO THEY NEVER FUNDED AL QAEDA. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
    THEY FUNDED THE MUJAHIDEEN DURING THE SOVIET-AFGHAN CONFLICT.
    AL QAEDA was formed as the soviets withdrew from afghnistan and remained an obscure splinter group for many many years AND THEY NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE PENNY FROM THE U.S. GOVT.

Seriously, do some research before believing this utter crap.

I love lamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Wonder who in TodayFM thought it'd be funny to let him on air? They must have known what to expect given the topic?
    He just said on the Ray D'Arcy show that he knew Matt Cooper was talking about the Lesbian Treaty so rang his good buddy Tony Fenton and asked him could he get a slot on the Last Word. You can't make this sh1t up.

That said he did make some interesting points on the Lisbon Treaty before he started waffling on about 911...
    He also said on the Ray D'Arcy show that he hasn't read the Treaty just read articles about and formed his opinion on that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i bet andrea is touching herself right now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

He's always been a bit of a weirdo. Maybe he was just having a LOLZ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Gerry Ryan and Fiona Looney had a bit of a laugh over this this morning.

I thought it was hilarious the way he was talking about the treaty one minute and suddenly 9/11 was an inside job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 the_fat_mile

anyone who hasnt heard it and wants a listen the audio is up on youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gMTJS4wnmF8

It was incredible stuff alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

His Wikipedia entry has already been updated.

I'm glad to see it was, "years of selfless, dedicated study of various documents on the internet," that gave him his ideas and not just something he imagined.

Sounds like a nut job alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

anyone who hasnt heard it and wants a listen the audio is up on youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gMTJS4wnmF8

It was incredible stuff alright.
    Listening now... Lol @ Jim tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its on Newstalk now (they've borrowed the Today FM interview).

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

no
    no
    no!

maybe their world changed, mine didn't.
    yes
    yes
    yes!

It affected your choice of sig. A life altering event! Almost as earth shifting as changing one's username!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Jesus, Christy Moore is on Spin 103 right now talking about the Underpants Gnomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

Jim Corr's sisters are a bit of alright. Wouldn't say no there, especially Andrea, but apparently Bono gave her a length, although that may have been an elaborate conspiracy fairytale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I love lamp.

+1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭calahans

Jim Corr's sisters are a bit of alright. Wouldn't say no there, especially Andrea, but apparently Bono gave her a length, although that may have been an elaborate conspiracy fairytale.

:D haven't heard it in years!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Maximilian wrote: »
    Jesus, Christy Moore is on Spin 103 right now talking about the Underpants Gnomes.

LMFAO

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I love lamp.

Do you really love lamp?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Jim, for the love of Black Baby jesus - stick to being the ugly member of Irelands Hottest gurl group and leave the thinking to someone else.

-snyper

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I'm watching that 9/11 mysteries thing now. The woman narrating it is so bloody irritating. She pronounces every bloody word perfectly. Andrea Corr was kind of like that at one point. I think Jim just got confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

The likes of Alex Jones and David Icke have ruined all talk and debate on world government and anything that can be labelled a conspiracy. This is unfortunate because for example, in my opnion what happened on "911" should be looked at independently and people shouldnt just trust the US governments story. But anyone who has a differing opinion on this is brushed aside and labelled some kind of head case. I have to admit that even I wince when anyone mentions anything like this even though I know I shouldnt, it just reminds me too much of Alex Jones or David Icke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

The likes of Alex Jones and David Icke have ruined all talk and debate on world government and anything that can be labelled a conspiracy. This is unfortunate because for example, in my opnion what happened on "911" should be looked at independently and people shouldnt just trust the US governments story. But anyone who has a differing opinion on this is brushed aside and labelled some kind of head case. I have to admit that even I wince when anyone mentions anything like this even though I know I shouldnt, it just reminds me too much of Alex Jones or David Icke

Add Jim Corr to that list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭R0C0

JJ6000 wrote: »
    Wrong, he never said this. Get your facts straight and read the official statement.
    Yes he did.
    Wrong. They said it SOUNDED like explosions. THEY NEVER SAID THERE WERE EXPLOSIONS> BIG DIFFERENCE!!
    The explosions are recorded on seismometer.
    People suffered burns from explosions in the sixth sublevel.. or did they just imagine that?
    Also, you say below that they used thermite to cause the collapse. You do know that thermite does not explode, dont you? It burns. See, you are contradicting yourself.
    Where do I say Thermite explodes??? Where??
    Its used in demolition to cut through girders.
    In any case, thermite is not even used in controlled demolitions (see explanation below)
    Thats just plain wrong. Takes about two minutes to check this out. Thermite is used in conjunction with sulphur, making Thermate.
    ALSO THERMITE WAS NOT FOUND. HOw could it be found??!! thermite BURNS UP at thousands of degrees and will leave no evidence.
    It leaves a chemical residue.
    Even if it was found (which it was not), THERMITE IS NOT USED IN CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS. It is too slow burning and unpredictable.
    THERMITE CAN NOT BE REMOTELY ACTIVATED. It must be manually lit by a very hot source, such a magnesium ribbon.
    Or dynamite.
    You are, quite simply, completely wrong and VERY GULLIBLE.
    IT BEARS ZERO RESEMBLANCE TO A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.
    Not true. And not the opinion of people who've worked in professional demolition.
    Wrong!!! THEY ARE THE FIRST EVER BUILDINGS TO HAVE 747's FULL OF FUEL SLAM FULL SPEED INTO THEM. THE FIRST EVER SKYSCRAPERS OF THAT SIZE TO SUFFER FROM SUCH A MAJOR FUEL INDUCED FIRE. DId you know that the take off weight of a 747-400 is around 900,000 pounds?? Imagine 900,000 pounds SLAMMING full speed into a structure at around 550mph...imagine all that sudden kinetic energy transferred into the structure....then imagine it is full of 40,000 - 50,000 gallons of fuel.
    Take your own advice and do some research. The planes weren't full of fuel. The buildings were specifically designed to take the impact of jetliners of this size. The jet fuel was Kerosine, doesn't burn very hot at all, and was mostly consumed in the initial flare up. The fire was in "isolated pockets" of the building. But I suppose you know better than the firefighters there yeah?
    Then consider the ensuing hours of fire....thousands of degrees of heat weakening that metal for hours. Any idea of how much structural damage that causes??? Nope, I didnt think so.
    Hours of fire??? Thousands of degrees?? And you think I'm uninformed??
    This type of thing had happened before 9/11 so you could not possibly compare it to other building fires and say "well, it didnt happen when all these other buildings went on fire".
    Whats the official story for WTC 7?? A 47 storey steel structured sky scraper.
    You're saying that fell due to fire I assume?? Why?? It wasn't hit by a plane? Had sustained less damage than WTC 3, 4, 5 and 6?
    Are we not entitled to compare that to previous examples of sky scrapers burning??
    I'm sorry, what? People cant breathe in concrete dust????
    Your statement makes zero sense.
    There's a difference between pulverized concrete and dust you know?? A building collapse doesn't cause concrete to pulverize.
    Wrong. As far as I know they were found but deemed to be useless.
    Unsurprising, since there were hundreds of tousands of tons of concrete slamming down onto them.
    1. You're wrong. The official story of the American Government and AA and the 9/11 Commission is they were lost. I can't believe you actually tell me to "do some research" and then come out with ridiculous completely wrong statements like this, "as far as you know"!

2. Do you know anything about Black Boxes?? Do you understand what they're desined to resist??
    All of these shown to be bull.
    Thats just stupid. No they haven't. And they are available in loads of official documents to read about. The insurrance claims went through the courts for crying out loud, its not even debated by people on either side of the argument. Its a fact that these buildings were re-insured when Silverstein took over, to especially cover terrorist acts. Its a fact the Silverstein made 6 billion in insurance returns on an initial 15million investment. Larry Silverstein speaks openly about this?
    Wow, war games eh? They have played out THOUSANDS of different scenarios in war games over the years. THe fact that they had a contingency plan for such an attack is not really surprising. As for war games on the day itself of that specific scenario? Bulls*hit.
    Bullsh*t? NORAD admit they were carrying out these wargames on the day. Or do you think NORAD are lying too??

Jesus christ bud, honestly. How can you tell someone else to do research when its clear you've not done an ounce.
    Bin ladens family have disowned him long before 9/11 and publicly denounce him.They have no connections other than blood to Osama.
    Haha.. and what would you expect??
    Seriously, do some research before believing this utter crap.
    Mate... honestly. You've just passed off undeniable, DOCUMENTED facts, such as insurance policies, market trading, and military operations as "bullsh*t".

Them things aren't even up for debate. You're really in no position to tell anyone to do some research. Take you're own advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

curiousn wrote: »
    Easy to see everyone jumping to the conclusion that Jim's a nutter.

Has anyone bothered to watch "911 Mysteries" before being so sure about this?

Does anyone still believe the offical story that the Iraq war is only about protecting democracy and finding the WMDs and nothing to do with oil.

No, but I've watched "911 Reno", and it didn't really change my opinion

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

It was the company for sure ;)

Bid Laden has 53 brother's and sister's now that is crazy :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Also, this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement