Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr is talking about the New World Order right now!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

epic lulz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I heard this earlier, epic lulz indeed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

that blokes a nutter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 curiousn

if you start to look into the facts, beyond what's on the TV news, a lot of the official version of events doesn't stand up to scutiny. Watch "911 Mysteries" on google video before you decide he's crazy. Fair play to you Jim for having the balls to present an alterative view.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Bill Clinton couldn't get away with getting a blow job and you think the Bush administration planned and executed the biggest terrorist attack in history on their own country .... yea right

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there's always one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Good man Jim.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,066 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

curiousn wrote: »
    if you start to look into the facts, beyond what's on the TV news, a lot of the official version of events doesn't stand up to scutiny. Watch "911 Mysteries" on google video before you decide he's crazy. Fair play to you Jim for having the balls to present an alterative view.

...Jim?

listened to it after the ireland match. he's a bit of a frickin' nutbar alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

well he's wrecked the corrs sales in the states now.

what was that bit about no desks remaining in the wreckage of the towers? the iron all going to south east aisa????? i remember the C4 doc on 9-11 ("what happened" I think...) and there were plenty of office rubbish and they took every girder to an island and individually marked each one to see what happened and to ease reconstruction.

and........ what mainstream media has reported the lads werent all dead?? thats news to me........ as for some geezer saying eh, that's me, that could be false passports just the same name.

must lurk on the conspiracies forum for full story

• Advertisement

Easy to see everyone jumping to the conclusion that Jim's a nutter.

Has anyone bothered to watch "911 Mysteries" before being so sure about this?

Does anyone still believe the offical story that the Iraq war is only about protecting democracy and finding the WMDs and nothing to do with oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

*looks at shoes*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,161 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Nah. Just reading the title of said video sent me into rolleyes overdrive and they haven't stopped rolling yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Does anyone still believe the offical story that the Iraq war is only about protecting democracy and finding the WMDs and nothing to do with oil.

You're oversimplifying things really. Very few people believe that the Iraq war is all about democracy/WMD but that doesn't mean they have to subscribe to every crackpot theory about how 9/11 happened.

The simple fact is that it would be practically impossible for the US government to perpetrate such a major terrorist attack on its own soil without some serious leaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,066 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

seen a few of these random conspiracy shows and while they're very interesting and say very scary things that could all be true, i've yet to see anything that makes me actually believe what they are saying. I would just need serious proof, and if they have this very serious obvious proof then i would imagine there would be a lot more uproar then just conspiracy nuts. for a start with all this impeccable evidence i would expect a lot of pissed families suing the government.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Conspiracy wise... at worst they let it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

I like to keep an open mind on most things, but if someone could orcestrate 9/11 for insurance claims or world power or whatever, dont you think they could also pull videos exposing them off google videos ?

sorry for the ot.

Anyway, at least he wont burn in hell for havin "those" kind of fantasies....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    seen a few of these random conspiracy shows and while they're very interesting and say very scary things that could all be true, i've yet to see anything that makes me actually believe what they are saying. I would just need serious proof, and if they have this very serious obvious proof then i would imagine there would be a lot more uproar then just conspiracy nuts. for a start with all this impeccable evidence i would expect a lot of pissed families suing the government.

Rule by Secrecy - book by Jim Marrs (heavy going at time, and undoubtedly some disinfo mixed in, but a lot of solid research), and Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper are good reads on the subject. There was talk of a lawsuit being taken for 9/11, unfortunately, the Bush administration cannot legally be held accountable.

And, for all the mockers, there is a sound historical basis for the new world order, which is well documented and referenced throughout the 20th century. I think you're confusing the new world order with the 'illumati'. The new world order is a process - a political agenda, not an organisation.

oleras wrote: »
    I like to keep an open mind on most things, but if someone could orcestrate 9/11 for insurance claims or world power or whatever, dont you think they could also pull videos exposing them off google videos ?

They could, but why bother? There's potential for blowback from doing that. It would be very difficult to control the entire internet, and if stories leaked of censorship of the topic, it would damage their credibility. Much easier to control things through spin and disinfo.

what was that bit about no desks remaining in the wreckage of the towers? the iron all going to south east aisa????? i remember the C4 doc on 9-11 ("what happened" I think...) and there were plenty of office rubbish and they took every girder to an island and individually marked each one to see what happened and to ease reconstruction.

and........ what mainstream media has reported the lads werent all dead?? thats news to me........ as for some geezer saying eh, that's me, that could be false passports just the same name.

must lurk on the conspiracies forum for full story

I posted a link about the hijackers recently in conspiracy theories. As for removal of the metal to Asia, that's whats known as the fastest removal of evidence ever! :)

• Advertisement

mmm.....let's see....

Two planes knock 3 buildings.
    Not one single bit of footage from the pentagon showing the plane hitting it.
    World Trade Centre Building 7 completely ommited from official Commision report.
    Coroner stating he had no bodies to deal with in pensylvania, and a distinct lack of plane wreckage there.
    Firefighters and people in the buildings reporting internal explosions.
    Buildings falling at the speed of gravity, perfectly into their own footprint, with no resistance.
    Visible demolition squibs (explosions) in virtually all 9/11 footage (Easily visible in Slow mo).
    The first and only steel structured buildings in history to fall due to fire, despite others burning hotter, and for longer.
    Thermite(Used in professional demolitions) being found all over ground zero.
    People suffering from intake of Pulverized concrete, impossible if they just collapsed.
    Aeroplane Black boxes found, but then lost.
    All steel, evidence in the biggest crime scene in history, pivotal in determining the reason for the collapse, was illegally and rapidly destroyed immediately following 9/11.
    Insider trading before 9/11. Must be psychics.
    Billion dollar insurance policy taken out before the demolition.
    The US Air defence stand down.
    Wargames, being carried out, on 9/11, playing out scenerio's of a plane being flown into the Pentagon, and a major air disaster in New York, lead to confusion amongst air defense as to whether the attacks are real or not.
    The Bush/Bin laden business connections.
    Bush snr was at a business meeting with Osama Bin Ladens brothers on 9/11
    The CIA funded and armed Al Qaeda, the supposed perpetrators.
    US and UK force deployments to Afghanistan already in place on Sept 9th.
    "No one could have imagined flying planes into buildings" is the official line from the American Government. Yet they themselves propose it in the Operation Northwoods papers.
    The LONG LONG list of admitted, officially available to read about, false flag operations carried out by the CIA!
    I could just go on and on and on etc

Yeah.. in fairness, the official 9/11 story insults the intelligence of a 8 year old, but anyone who questions it is a conspiracy theorist loon! You don't have to watch a google video for your information mate, there are literally thousands of pages of official Government documents that more than throw the whole thing up in the air. For god sake, commisioners walked out of the official investigation wanting to testify against it before congress, but were gagged.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

He's all over some of the tabloids this morning.
    Well done Jim... you're a certified 'looney celeb' now!!

Wonder who in TodayFM thought it'd be funny to let him on air? They must have known what to expect given the topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

fair play, it shows the effects of too much drugs during a music career and too much time on your hands after it finishes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

If they orchestrated 9/11 then why were Mr. Bush and his team running around like clueless twats in the aftermath?

Also, it's a fundamental misunderstanding of human nature to believe that the amount of people required would be capable of keeping the lid on this. That's why even the shape shifting lizard hypothesis is even more plausible. ;)

D'Arcys on about it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

Sounds like the anti-Bilderberg boys are flooding Ray's mail.

Nobody fully knows what happened with 9/11. But regardless of who carried out the attacks thousands of people died and a country was changed forever. Hell, the world changed after 9/11.

Jim Corr is coming on the D'Arcy show now.

I'm hiding behind the sofa listening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

no
    no
    no!

the world did not change after 9/11, it really pisses me off to hear yanks say that.

maybe their world changed, mine didn't.

ffs if 9/11 changed the world, i shudder to think what happened to it after the tsunami.. we're lucky up isn't green!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

no
    no
    no!

the world did not change after 9/11, it really pisses me off to hear yanks say that.

maybe their world changed, mine didn't.

ffs if 9/11 changed the world, i shudder to think what happened to it after the tsunami.. we're lucky up isn't green!

it changed the way I travel in terms of airports being hassle to get through these days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement