Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10k challenge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

What is there to think about!? Put the money up and play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭krux

DBC2007 wrote: »
    no prob. ill have a think and get back to you through the week okay. and i thought they did have a heads up thing. i seen something about that.

lolol

Just to clarify when I said any stakes up to 600NL I should have said 200NL- 600NL. I don't want to play lower than 1/2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭The C Kid

Anyone pricing this grudge match up?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

pok3rplaya wrote: »
    Just to clarify when I said any stakes up to 600NL I should have said 200NL- 600NL. I don't want to play lower than 1/2.

I bet he won't play below 5/10 now.

• Advertisement

The C Kid wrote: »
    Anyone pricing this grudge match up?

1/a million - it doesn't happen

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hmm ill take those odds and give the chap the money to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭DBC2007

lol to all the comments. ok your on ill play you 2/4 1k buy in that alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Railing this for sure if its going ahead.Casedy case case bananas.

lol how the hell do we play 2/4 with a 250bb buyin. I don't think that exists.

• Advertisement

We need someone to set a line.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

I'm offering 5/6 on both through stars. Giving me a nice overround. PM me for details. *

*I'm taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

How do HU4ROLLZ matches work??
    Play for a set amount of time and then when its up whoever has the most cash on the table wins??

4/6 pok3rplaya
    5/4 DCB2007

HU4rollz basically means heads up for bankrolls. So till one of them runs out of money presumably? I suppose one of them will quit before then though.

we play until he's broke lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Probably should have said heads up grudge matches.

Would be funny if he hit and run you after he won a buyin pok3rplaya, lol.

lol yeah. We dont have to do HU for actual rolls, that might take a long time. We can set a number of hands we need to play and whoever is leading at the end wins or just play till one player is ahead by $x.

lol all. no its a bit of fun 1k...once someone loses that thats it ok....and mdwexford or anyone who wants to give me 5/4 ill wire you a bet. just let me know what the max is okay.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Play now on stars thx.

What site DBC? I know you play at boyle but I'd rather do any site other than that because I'd have to create an account.

• Advertisement

Hmm ill take those odds and give the chap the money to play.

Sure thing. I am afraid I am not that upto date with how the big bookmakes work so I am still charging 5% tax feel free to place as big a bet as you would like.

What site DBC? I know you play at boyle but I'd rather do any site other than that because I'd have to create an account.

List the others that you play apart from the big ones. Surely everyone has an old Party account somewhere!

party, betfair, stars, tilt would be my top 4 options. I can dig up more accounts but it would be awkward.

if possible i would like to play boylesports or any of the following ipoker....gjp bluesq pp. and anyone willing to take a 1k bet from me. ill wire you the money

party, betfair, stars, tilt would be my top 4 options. I can dig up more accounts but it would be awkward.

I'm sure he won't make it that awkward for you....

does pp = paddy power or party poker?

Is there even HU tables at the sites you listed?

PartyPoker HU = Button is on BB.

oh ok screw that. Does ipoker have HU? Stars and Tilt are the best choices IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

iPoker does have HU.

Post details bout the game when it gets going cos I wanna rail!

Somebody get the popcorn photo please!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement