Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10k challenge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭DBC2007

pp is pad power and bsports do have hu as do gjp so im sure the other ipoker will aswell. i think i have a ladbrokes account aswell. wouldnt mind playin ft/ps only my bank is messed up at the mo so i cant get money in not that i bother with them much anymore anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

DBC2007 wrote: »
    and anyone willing to take a 1k bet from me. ill wire you the money

Either this whole thing is a wind up or you really fancy your HU game, or dont think pok3rplaya is any good but you have no reason to think that. Hmm im confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

if possible i would like to play boylesports or any of the following ipoker....gjp bluesq pp. and anyone willing to take a 1k bet from me. ill wire you the money

ship it here, you can email me at, shipthe$$tosomeoneyoudontknowandyoullneverhearfromthemagain@areyouforreal.com

either a level or you not very clever imo. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

TommyGunne wrote: »
    Somebody get the popcorn photo please!

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG
    ship it here, you can email me at, shipthe$$tosomeoneyoudontknowandyoullneverhearfromthemagain@areyouforreal.com

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

I have a NoIQ poker account will that work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Yes it will work good, screenames pleases.

Oh and......homer-eating-popcorn-c7873_sml.jpg

richie u dont even know my game alright so shut it bassically....and if you are takin a bet of me ill be at the dundalk hundred so ill give you the cash there if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Wow.....ya go see Iron Man (unreal) and come back and I've missed all this....sick.

When is this on?

richie u dont even know my game alright so shut it bassically....and if you are takin a bet of me ill be at the dundalk hundred so ill give you the cash there if you want.

your right i dont know your game but ive already worked out that your not very clever ( see im good at reading ppl :rolleyes:) . This is a public forum and ill post what i like (unless one of them damn mods comes after me:p)

good luck with your challenge, Pal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

your probably better than richie even if you aren't very good.

Why does everyone think that I'm responsible for these accounts, i doubt id be challenging anyone to 1K HDZUP4RLZ.

• Advertisement

your probably better than richie even if you aren't very good.

HDZUP4ROLLZ, you slowrolling rat:D

OK NoIQ poker keeps saying it's corrupted and it wont install. Can I use my same login detais at another ipoker skin?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

pok3rplaya wrote: »
    OK NoIQ poker keeps saying it's corrupted and it wont install. Can I use my same login detais at another ipoker skin?

Are you being sarcastic? No you can't.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What is there to think about!? Put the money up and play!

Tight Ted wrote: »
    Are you being sarcastic? No you can't.

Nope. You can do that at prima afaik.

no prob richie. i guess ur right as ur entitled to put up what u want....so playa when do you want to have this. and whats the decision on where it will be played.

Hold on I'm trying to DL NoIQ poker (ipoker skin) as we speak. I wont work for me. I'll get back to you when I figure it out. Might not be tonight and I'm moving house tomorrow so might be wed/thur or fri before I can play again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Both of ya's just log on and play HU cash and stop making excuses

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

AH..... it'll never happen now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

In the amount of time you two have messed about trying to find a site you both play you could easily have signed up to a site and got someone to transfer you 1k.

Just noticed i'm one year on here woo hoo! Not even ten posts a week I suck. Half of these have probably been in the last 4 days too its been slow lately!!

• Advertisement

ok let me know:D

I will play tilt or stars right now. It's not my fault if ipoker wont install for me, he wont play anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Who doesn't have accounts on stars or ftp. So many bad players on both you just have to have an account. I didn't think there was any point playing on others site on a sunday any more!

i told you i have no $$ in that account as my bank account has something up with it. just dwnload boylesports as it only takes like 15mins and ill play you on thurs/fri. give all the sideliners a chance to know when its on ok

i told you i have no $$ in that account as my bank account has something up with it. just dwnload boylesports as it only takes like 15mins and ill play you on thurs/fri. give all the sideliners a chance to know when its on ok

David Benyamine, Markus Golser and Durrr are playing a few tables of 200/400 PLO on FTP right now. Do you not think that would be more you speed DBC?

How the fk do I deposit to this boylesports place?

u can deposit and withdrraw from any bettin shop or just your bank card

OK I'm in. I can only deposit $787 for today because I'm maxed out.

Private table Boards HU4rolls. Pass: 1234

gogogogogogogogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the fk do I deposit to this boylesports place?

Have you really never heard of Boylesports? It's one of the biggest bookies in this country, there's 1000s of them scattered around the country. Anyway try www.boylesports.com

or visit http://www.bonuswhores.com/network/microgaming.php for a few other microgaming websites you could sign up for.

• Advertisement

You better be bringing your A game imo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement