Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10k challenge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

Ted I challenge you HU4rolls also because you think I've never heard of boylesports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

What network is that on?

Prima/Microgaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Can someone post HHs no time to watch.

I'm still waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Waiting here too. Hurry up already!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

LOL I actually know one of my friend's password for a site on that network. I went into that table you have open and was going to challenge you with his cash. Unfortunately his balance is nil. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Verbal_Kint

the hardeest thing to do is to get started from 0 to $5. if you go onto partypoker and play in the freerolls and win 3 hands in a row they will put $5 in the account. simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭DBC2007

lol i told you thurs night as im headin out to temple bar for an hour or so and doin other stuff. is that allright and yes dont worry i will be bringin my A game lol. and b4 you all start going on about im stalling and all that, im not so please dont make me reply to anyone about it. thurs nite 8pm.

done.

yeah thats a likely story!

• Advertisement

it's gonna be even harder to start from -$1000 imo.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I was waiting...
    Somebody else play him :P

anyone else want a game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

two men enter, one man leaves!

why is it goin to be harder lol...goin now so ill reply l8er.

OK thursday it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

lol

I am DBC2007

you are some fcuking tards for taking me seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

fo' real?...Ban

eastenders.gif

RoundTower wrote: »
    lol

I am DBC2007

you are some fcuking tards for taking me seriously

mods?

• Advertisement

Major lol if true.

whats all this lol:D...is round tower tryin to say he is me??? and he made me up...nope dont think so lol....thurs nite game on:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

did u say earlier you wanted to have a 1k side bet on it?

yes phantom....are you offering?? and if so what price?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

yeah i am. what way are u doing it? playing a certain amount of hands, or first person to win x amount of money?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

yeah i am. what way are u doing it? playing a certain amount of hands, or first person to win x amount of money?

I think its first to win $1k @ 2/4.

basicaallyy we are starting with 1k....playing 2/4 (i dont know if we can buy in for the whole 1k at once) but once someones loses it all its over..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

DBC2007 wrote: »
    another rule is i only play tornament if i can pay for 20 goes and sng if i can pay for 5 of them. .

No clue of br management
    . whats that mean (sn) theresalwaysone. i dont follow??:confused:

Unfamiliar with 'sn'
    boylesports is pretty bad now for 3-4 outers and stuff. but you hit as many as u recieve so it balances out.

hmmm, need I say?

Then......
    tell ya what if im a troll any time you want a heads up match give me a shout any stakes and whatever site.. .

and....
    lol all. no its a bit of fun 1k...once someone loses that thats it ok....and mdwexford or anyone who wants to give me 5/4 ill wire you a bet. just let me know what the max is okay.

anyone willing to take a 1k bet from me. ill wire you the money

Hustleaments imo

ok lazare i dont reli no what ur rambling on about but anyways....and hustleing?? how could i be doing that if im going to wire them the money b4 the match??? and also if i used a proper bankroll rule it would take me years to complete it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

ok lazare i dont reli no what ur rambling on about but anyways....and hustleing?? how could i be doing that if im going to wire them the money b4 the match??? and also if i used a proper bankroll rule it would take me years to complete it.

Impressive, pretending not to grasp the concept of hustling, I like your style. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement