Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Kromdar wrote: »
    what's pole mall like these days? haven't been in a while. also have we decided on a particular building that we're all gonna go to? or do we keep that hush hush in chase of z spies lol

Packed with survivors right now. I haven't stepped out in a while. Grabbing a mobile phone is a good idea you can send in game text messages if you can get a signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

hi lads, nice to see Micky, Sirus, Kromdar all in here at the moment. No activity around, just had a look with my binoculars. going try find a few Z's to bash id say! :pac:

Just attacked 2 zombies outside the Norwood Building, gavredking is going to rest have only 2 AP left, gotta few hits in on the Z's and smashed a bottle of beef off 1 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Just killed 2 zombies in Neot Gen Hospital. Must've been the ones that you weakened gavredking. There's only 2 left there and doors closed if anyone wants to go finish them off!

I think Pole Mall might be a good place to rendez-vous and try get some supplies together, although it might be better to wait til we have shopping skill....I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

balls , just used loads of AP swing at a Zed and missed everytime. just enough to get me back in. This sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

balls , just used loads of AP swing at a Zed and missed everytime. just enough to get me back in. This sucks.
    i am in shackleville, on the outskirts. where is everyone, and who needs help?

• Advertisement

I am back in the motel with about 5 or 6 boardies. I have low AP so will be staying here for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I am back in the motel with about 5 or 6 boardies. I have low AP so will be staying here for a while.
    a name of the location would be handy :p

Nerin wrote: »
    a name of the location would be handy :p

oh yeah....Vigor motel, Kempsterbank.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

hey lads I just arrived in Kempsterbank. Killed two Zeds outside Noet hosp.
    I'd like to join boardsies group.

name is Guy Siner, 20 bonus points if you can tell me where that name came from
    (and don't google it, cheaters)

wow we gotta boardsies fortress going on, nice jobs lads:pac: let the fight back begin!!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,924 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

smegmar wrote: »
    hey lads I just arrived in Kempsterbank. Killed two Zeds outside Noet hosp.
    I'd like to join boardsies group.

name is Guy Siner, 20 bonus points if you can tell me where that name came from
    (and don't google it, cheaters)

Allo Allo.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

@ruu, yea got one of them, not to say the rest of the boardsies have em.

i suggest we do pick a fortress location, maybe just south of where we are in kempsterbank, theres a couple o pd's, pole mall is not too far away, there's an NT, Hospitals, Factories, etc.

http://redrum.soul-fantasy.net/map.php?suburb=76&showfreerun=on

any suggestions? or we could just go to Clapton stadium or around there.

@ruu, yea got one of them, not to say the rest of the boardsies have em.

i suggest we do pick a fortress location, maybe just south of where we are in kempsterbank, theres a couple o pd's, pole mall is not too far away, there's an NT, Hospitals, Factories, etc.

http://redrum.soul-fantasy.net/map.php?suburb=76&showfreerun=on

any suggestions? or we could just go to Clapton stadium or around there.

Well we have a good few Boardsies at the Vigor Motel, so once we all decide on a place i think we can up root and go. I think we all have free run anyway so getting a good barricaded building should be no problem. Let the good times roll :pac:

in which case i'm heading for the PD to the bottom left of kempsterbank. anyone joining me? also, gav, see if you can search the niteclub next door to get a mobile phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

is nobody in Stickling mall injured? i'm looking for xp here!

in which case i'm heading for the PD to the bottom left of kempsterbank. anyone joining me? also, gav, see if you can search the niteclub next door to get a mobile phone.

Ya im going to log in when my AP is full which i reckon will be about 5 or 6pm. Cheers i will try get a mobile alright. I think we should scout for a new building or if we are happy here for the moment wait here and make a plan to do some raids or wahtever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

is nobody in Stickling mall injured? i'm looking for xp here!
    can you use revification syringes?

One zed inside St Matheos's Hospital next door. and needs cading. Sefala, can you handle the cades, and Micky or Gav, will you take care of the zed.

Just logged in. Matteo's Hospital is EHB and there's 4 guys there. I'll try get some supplies together.

Got a mobile phone! yay!!

There's 1 zombie and 1 survivor in St. Ferreol's Hospital. Closed the doors but can't repair with zombie inside and ran out of AP trying to kill him. I need to find a gun somewhere!

LD 50 wrote: »
    can you use revification syringes?

One zed inside St Matheos's Hospital next door. and needs cading. Sefala, can you handle the cades, and Micky or Gav, will you take care of the zed.

I will try take care of the Z if he is still there. Full AP at the moment.

Just found a mobile there lads.:D

Also im now in the Norwood building after having run out of AP totally lost track of it :o. Will try to return to base ASAP.

• Advertisement

, I went to check out tapton trying to increase EP. Have passed tonnes of survivors.

Just logged in and I've been turned in a zombie :eek:

Just logged in and I've been turned in a zombie :eek:

That'll learn you, good and proper :P:pac:
    Where you at?

I have locked 6 Zeds in to St Ferreol's Hospital 57, 72. so to increase EP let the bashing begin.

Anyone know an entry pt in this area, need to get off street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Argh. 20AP and all I found was 1 shell and a clip.

Kromdar, sorted ya out with a healing ;)

Cheers Micky Dolenz, i went in to the hosiptal, bashed the Z's a little, got some more EXP

cheers boss. i was searching for a genny over at the factory west of here, and a z got in. plenty of exp for ya anyway.

any thoughts on moving somewhere closer to a mall?

Currently in Havercroft, saw the fall of Ackland Mall a few hours ago, not pretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

...the horror...

• Advertisement

Could be taken back, not a huge amount of zeds inside, I'm picking them off before running to other buildings. :)

Advertisement