Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I have often went to bed late and woke up the next morning zombified, but this time it's real :(.
    Am now the undead. Am held up in Horwill Hotel in Tollyton. Will wait to be advised. Now I think it's time for breakfest.

You still across the way Nerin.......Grrrrrrrrrhhhhhh :pac::pac:

:D yeah,i am. But i wouldn't try and make me a zombie...my zombie character has killed nearly more zombies than my human. I'll add him to the list ruu

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just got revived in St Matthais Church (46, 33) im holed up in a VSB building now waiting for my AP to get back up and will make my way to Tollyton, if thats where everybody still is? :pac:

gavredking wrote: »
    Just got revived in St Matthais Church (46, 33) im holed up in a VSB building now waiting for my AP to get back up and will make my way to Tollyton, if thats where everybody still is? :pac:
    ive gone south scouting for a safe area for us to group, took out some zeds near poor micky..

still not safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

This place (Tollyton) is crawling with Zed's. Anybody any idea where to go to get healed?

I am in brooksville and the place is crawling with Zed'z esp the hospital, 22 undead there :eek:. I am alive and my name is as here.

Anybody around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I am in brooksville and the place is crawling with Zed'z esp the hospital, 22 undead there :eek:. I am alive and my name is as here.

Anybody around?

I posted this earlier;
    Tollyton seems waay too hot right now, and a lot of us would prob end up dead more often than alive from random break-ins.
    I'm suggesting we pull out to a safer location. Somewhere with plenty of entry points, and a strong active persence of surivors, while still being near hotspots. Possibly Gulonside.
    Sorry for moving us again, but the area is just too hot for us. I think it'll be for the better though.

Yay? Nay? Speak up.
    Micky, did any areas between tollyton and where you are now seem safe?
    I'm in gulonside. It seems ok. and the wiki map says its ok. It looks safe enough to move to.

Shackleville is clean. Got a bit lost and ended up back in Tollyton...yeah, silly me. Worse of all i turn my back for one second in a EHB and a dirty Zed has a taste of me.........................I,m infected :o :mad: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

If anyone's still in Tollyton, my alt would appreciate a jab :pac:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1289155

I'm at Errington, this char has been in Tollyton for weeks now, in Collis Towers mainly.

LD 50 wrote: »
    I posted this earlier;

Micky, did any areas between tollyton and where you are now seem safe?
    I'm in gulonside. It seems ok. and the wiki map says its ok. It looks safe enough to move to.

Hey lads just letting my AP build up now in im in Roachtown in a VSB building with 3 others. Any updates on where we are off to next? Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'm a zed where Nerin is. :) Sorry I was a bit hungry, hope it wasn't you I had a feed on :/.

• Advertisement

I'd like to big up Lucius8, who healed me. I owe you one brother.:D

Right I'm on the move as far from tollyton as I can get.

Where are ye Ruu?, I do fancy a bit of zombie bashing :p

My AP will be up to full at about 12:30 today so going try to move, where we heading to if Tollyton is a bit hot at this moment?

I'm at Stanbury Village, Which is ok for now, although I see the burbs around me are lighting up amber and red. As soon as I can flee I will be off.

Gav, it may be an idea to go south west or north east to regroup, areas seem clear on the map. I will figure out how far you are from me and we can hook up and build a team while we search for the others.

I'm at Stanbury Village, Which is ok for now, although I see the burbs around me are lighting up amber and red. As soon as I can flee I will be off.

Gav, it may be an idea to go south west or north east to regroup, areas seem clear on the map. I will figure out how far you are from me and we can hook up and build a team while we search for the others.

Im currently north of you im up in Roachtown in a VSB building with 2 others we got a generator aswell. Doesnt seem to be much activity now here at the moment, which could be a good place to build up the forces. I can give ya the exact corindance if you want Mick.

Moving south I think is the better option. I'm in Gulonside, just SE of Tollyton. Its got lots of surivors and plenty of safehouses. I think Mall Tour 09/RRF have just passed through, so if we move where they've already been we wont run the risk of running into them somewhere else. I'm taking a dirt nap and letting my AP recharge, and got a revive within 30mins of posting the Revive Request., so for anyone dead in Tollyton, there's a couple of good RP's here. I'm currently at [77,73] just beside the mall.

Hi, Who is Mall Tour 09/RRF?

Hi, Who is Mall Tour 09/RRF?
    Oh, sorry.
    The Mall Tour is a massive horde of zombies that each year go around rampaging through the Malls in malton. Mall Tour '09
    According to the wiki, they're moving to stanbury Village, so its going to get real bad there, real soon micky. Where is Mall Tour?

RRF is the Ridleybank Resistance Front, a zombie group that hold most of the suburb of Ridleybank. And Usually roll with Mall Tour.

Cheers for the heads up. I right in the middle of it. Have about 21 AP so I might start to move south.

No problem.

Ok moved to Kempsterbank , Pass alot of Zed's on the way.

• Advertisement

cheers for the heads up, going move when im back to 50AP, should be soon had 42 when i last checked. So were moving south so for the time being?

With full AP il make Kempsterbank with a bit AP to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

if anyone is looking of r a retardedly quiet place to chillax, then bale mall in yagoton is the place to be. not more than 5 z's in a 10 block radius. i would think the mall tour 09 started in or near there, as it was one of the first to go. still, its fully ehb, powered in all corners and about 100 or so survivors for the entire mall

Kromdar wrote: »
    if anyone is looking of r a retardedly quiet place to chillax, then bale mall in yagoton is the place to be. not more than 5 z's in a 10 block radius. i would think the mall tour 09 started in or near there, as it was one of the first to go. still, its fully ehb, powered in all corners and about 100 or so survivors for the entire mall

Ya i was in Yagoton at the start of the week not much Z's but good place to start. I think the lads want a reasonably hostile place were we can try hold our own. So the more that meet in 1 place the better. Im heading with Mick and LD50 south at the moment though.

I'm in the Vigor motel being healed by a doctor again and again and again and again!!

I'll be held up here for a few hours atleast, not a Zed in sight at the mom.

I'm in the Vigor motel being healed by a doctor again and again and again and again!!

I'll be held up here for a few hours atleast, not a Zed in sight at the mom.

Id say thats my next port of call, im 3 suburbs north of ya, id say il make my move about 5 or 6 pm tonight

Just made it to Vigors Motel, found Micky Dolenz inside!! :pac:, on the way down after passing through ridleybank, stanbury village, shackleville are crawling with Z's.

wray heights is very hot at the moment. beware.
    im dead, i click south of zombie ruu.
    killed a zed beside you there mr ruu, hope i didnt splatter ya :D

Just made it to Vigors Motel, found Micky Dolenz inside!! :pac:, on the way down after passing through ridleybank, stanbury village, shackleville are crawling with Z's.

Hi Gav, happy to see you, was getting lonely in here:)

We are EHB and have a genny set up and a radio transmitter, no fuel though :p

Ya i was in Yagoton at the start of the week not much Z's but good place to start. I think the lads want a reasonably hostile place were we can try hold our own. So the more that meet in 1 place the better. Im heading with Mick and LD50 south at the moment though.
    I was looking for somewhere with a bit of life, but I think its easier for now to find somewhere safe.
    I know the area around Bale, used to have an alt there for a long time. But that would mean going back through those suburbs covered with zeds.:eek:

Micky, Gav, you guys OK where you are, or do you want to move?

• Advertisement

Vigors Motel in Kempsterbank.

Gav is low on AP so we will be here for at least a day I reckon. Area seems clear, but myself and Gav travelled from the north and it is crawling!

Advertisement