Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Someone has to explain to me how a social group works :o

I was out at St Ferreol's Hospital 57, 72. The building is runined and there was 8 Zeds inside, only 7 now. Me and a cat called Kara Sullivan kicked undead ass (well atleast one):D:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Now there are 10 zeds inside here now.

There is also 1 to our immediate north (vigor motel) in the cinema and another one to our N-E in the graveyard.

Place is starting to get hot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

We need to mount some sort of defence, I am all up for an all out attack on the filthy undead :D

I'm not sure how many of you there actually are but, the best thing would be to split into 2 teams and pick a few buildings to defend. Cade everything you can at least a little bit, even if you don't stay there. It will keep the zeds busy and Have one team cade and fight while the other team runs to the mall or wherever to stock up on ammo. Then simply rotate the 2 teams between fighting and re-supplying.

If any of you need revives, we have 2 revive points in K-bank. 1 at Ebbutt Rd. and 1 at Ware walk. Check your map to find these. If you die, post a request on our forum and you'll get priority. All of you should be able to post there if you register.

Hope this helps a little. See you on the battlefield!

Thanks for you help and advice, very much appricieated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Sorry guys haven't been online for a while but still knocking around. Do we know what buildings we're gonna try defend? I have construction skill so let me know if you need any help, i'm gonna start on the mob in St. Ferreols now.

EDIT: Ok didn't go too well, unfortunately one of them was awake and now I'm in Titus, infected and with 2HP so wud appreciate if anyone cud cure me! I've no FAK's left and if I search again I'll die cos of the infection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

where are you all latley?

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

There are a few of us in the Vigors Motel in K'bank. There is a lot of strong groups here, namely, Knights Templar. We are in no immediate threat although a horde of Zeds seem to be going through, exact size unknown.

We are awaiting word from our not yet formed war council on how to proceed.

I belive the war council should be made up of battle hardend experianced warriors such as Nerin, Ruu, Kromdar.................and maybe Gav :P:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

so is there a group from here going to meet at a specific part of the map or what? because i'm just wandering around aimlessly killing Z's i meet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

nerins back in action, 2 zeds sniffing around ye just got snuffed. theres one still skulking around 1 click west of boormans, but hadnt enough xp after my trip down to ye to take him.

Ok, Maybe we should start by getting numbers of the clan together.

I think it would be a good idea to hook up in the Vigors Motel in K'Bank (mosty cause I'm already here :pac: )

Can all members of Boardsies, please confirm location?

Be wary of the (un)dead I tells ye :eek::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

FLEE RUU FLEE!

There's like 9 of them in there, I patched you up but you just stood there with a big stupid smile and some drool on your face while they bit you... tragic.

• Advertisement

I'm currently in Newmarch Square Fire Station, there is a Z in the hospital next door (emma gen hospital) with a bunch of survivors i did what i could until ap ran out.
    I have 100xp, any suggestions what perk to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

I'm back in Vigors Motel. Awaiting orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi Guys,

There are a few of us in the Vigors Motel in K'bank. There is a lot of strong groups here, namely, Knights Templar. We are in no immediate threat although a horde of Zeds seem to be going through, exact size unknown.

We are awaiting word from our not yet formed war council on how to proceed.

I belive the war council should be made up of battle hardend experianced warriors such as Nerin, Ruu, Kromdar.................and maybe Gav :P:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::D

Haha thanks Micky, dont think I have enough EXP for awar council :o but thanks anyway. I think the best thing is that we do co-ordinate the attacks and resupplying and that we all know when its going to happen so that we can get few of us online at the same time, it will increase our chances of survival. Also on the other building that we want to take, we should pick somewhere that has access from a VSB or lower and that isnt to far from our current stronghold but just out of reach if we were to lose our current building.

I just think the powers that be Nerin, Ruu, Kromdar should split, maybe a few of us head with Nerin and the rest go with Kromdar and make two factions, as was suggested by another poster, and when Ruu is around he can help either group that needs a hand.

The fight back begins now, roll out and conquer.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

i'm somewhat flattered by all this :P anyway sounds like a plan. i'll head up the kempsterbank area, might relocate soon, though. you guys seem to underestimate the mob a bit. sure we can kill em faster, but they have severe numerical advantage.

a few things my 'squad' would have:
    -radio
    -mobile phone
    -Flak Jacket
    -first aid/PILLS! :P

And these bookmarks:
    map bookmark
    wiki bookmark

onward from there.

my squad, should anyone decide to folow me, will keep mobile, try to circle around the mob, and trail it, mopping up any stragglers and repairing any buildings they ruined.

as such anyone with Construction(fixing up buildings), shopping/bargain hunting(getting generators/transmitters from malls),or any science skills (reviving our fallen comrades) would be handy.

also, this would be our list of target buildings for reconstruction.

be aware however, that reconstruction and reviving are AP intensive, so our group will need some defenders too, if you feel like killing some z's!

anyway thats my spiel. i've just been revived, and on my way to Barnard PD: 54, 76. suggest we relocate there for now, close to hospital and mall.

Kromdar wrote: »
    i'm somewhat flattered by all this :P anyway sounds like a plan. i'll head up the kempsterbank area, might relocate soon, though. you guys seem to underestimate the mob a bit. sure we can kill em faster, but they have severe numerical advantage.

-radio
    -mobile phone
    -Flak Jacket

And these bookmarks:
    map bookmark
    wiki bookmark

onward from there.

my squad, should anyone decide to folow me, will keep mobile, try to circle around the mob, and trail it, mopping up any stragglers and repairing any buildings they ruined.

as such anyone with Construction(fixing up buildings), shopping/bargain hunting(getting generators/transmitters from malls),or any science skills (reviving our fallen comrades) would be handy.

be aware however, that reconstruction and reviving are AP intensive, so our group will need some defenders too, if you feel like killing some z's!

anyway thats my spiel. i've just been revived, and on my way to Barnard PD: 54, 76. suggest we relocate there for now, close to hospital and mall.

Hi Kromdar,

I put myself forward to join your group, at the moment I only have axe skills and basic firearms, im only level 4.,I have the Flak Jacket and Mobile so contact would be no problem and i also have all the contacts in my toolbar, downloaded something that 1 of the lads here has on his toolbar, cant remember the name of it, but its really good, gives instant access to WIKI advice and info.

But I like the idea of out flanking the Z's and picking off the stragglers, good for EXP and good to clear the buildings to. If we can get two teams going with full AP we can take it in turns to set objectives.

What we lack as numbers so we should be better organised because we dont stand a chance against a force of a hoard if we come across them.

Great, we seem to be taking some shape. Here is a list of active members

Me, Nerin,Ruu,Drunkmonkey,Mal-Adjusted,Kromdar,White apples, LD 50, Cautioner,Gav Dojojoe,Smegmar, Touching virus??
    If your not on the list please let us know your status

I am still a level one scout :o, we all have to start somewhere, right?:p

Great, we seem to be taking some shape. Here is a list of active members

Me, Nerin,Ruu,Drunkmonkey,Mal-Adjusted,Kromdar,White apples, LD 50, Cautioner, Dojojoe,Smegmar, Touching virus??
    If your not on the list please let us know your status

I am still a level one scout :o, we all have to start somewhere, right?:p

Right lads i kinda put Kromdar forward as a team leader for 1 team if he his happy in his new found power then we still need another leader from the other members., if he has no interest in doing it show of hands who will take the job, Any takers? we can split into teams then a few days when we are all organised and know our roles/objectives.

I put Nerin forward. 1 He is with us now, 2 he is level 41 (i think)

I am not sure of the other lads levels so if you are a high level let it be known, step forward, your clan needs you :)

Give me a few months and I hope to lead a team :eek::p

I put Nerin forward. 1 He is with us now, 2 he is level 41 (i think)

I am not sure of the other lads levels so if you are a high level let it be known, step forward, your clan needs you :)

Give me a few months and I hope to lead a team :eek::p

How about this so lads, lets say Kromdar and Nerin are leading the two seperate teams, they will be our generals,they make the tough decesions and we can all be given ranks according our current levels, like myself and Micky are low levels so we would be considered privates.

I only propose this because ten if lets say Nerin gets killed we have a chain of command that can give orders?

gavredking wrote: »
    Micky are low levels so we would be considered privates.

:confused::eek: What you call me? ;):pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

alright so, me in Micky can be in the RDA wing of our group. :pac::P;)

That better Micky??

I'm cool, man, I may be Micky, but I'm no dick (privates):pac::pac::pac::pac:

Can experianced players, please stand up.

Whats the craic with the network thing? how does that work?

We are heading in the right direction, this is good :D

I understand Micky, my spelling and typing werent accurate haha.:D

Ya i think the sooner we get organised the better, if anybody has suggestions how we could set up the groups them post away, I feel a dominant boards.ie group roaming the streets, just give us a bit of time :pac:

Hi lads,

Just logged in, I see a few of us in the base. Im going try get some EXP and bash a few Z's anybody up for it with AP?

Just saw the spray paint on the wall, nice touch.

I'm up for it, where you wanna go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Kromdar wrote: »

-radio
    -mobile phone
    -Flak Jacket

And these bookmarks:
    map bookmark
    wiki bookmark

onward from there.

I've all those skills, so I'll put myself forward for this team.

I'm just wondering about having radios and mobiles. Mobiles aren't too bad, they dont use too much emcumberance, but radios use 16(I think), which can be better put to use carrying FAKs or ammo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I'm level 41 I think, I went walkies but I'm making my way back to base now, should make it back in the next day or two... should I be stocking up on anything in particular in the mean time? I suppose it'll be better to let the lower levels take care of FAKs as they're a handy way of getting EXP... will I go with weapons or syringes?

There are 9 zeds here,St Ferreol's Hospital 57, 72 and one of them is down to 4 HP. Ran out of AP to finish him off.

I got to my 1st 100 EP, have free running, what should I go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

I'll accept that. course i'm not with boardsies that long, so i don't wanna look like i'm takin' over the place :P i'll still follow the rules of ruu or nerin or whoever else [sorry for not looking you guys up] has been here longer than me!

anyway. i'd advise we move somewhere more useful though. maybe a few blocks from a mall, or something like that. up for discussion i suppose.
    There are 9 zeds here,St Ferreol's Hospital 57, 72 and one of them is down to 4 HP. Ran out of AP to finish him off.

I got to my 1st 100 EP, have free running, what should I go for?

axe proficiency. if you have an axe.
    if you feel adventurous, you could get:
    1/basic firearms training
    2/pistol training
    3/shopping

so you have lotsa ammo and can shoot stuff.

scouts have to get 150 xp to get science stuff, so maybe first aid later on.

• Advertisement

ok i'm gonna try make my way over to Barnerd police station (21,94). I just made it from Newmarch FS to Barrens Rd. FS, used my AP to board it up, it was wide open.
    As i stand i'm Civilian Level 3, Hand to hand combat, axe proficient and construction abilities. I have a radio and a single shot gun shell as well. I'm not sure but i think i have 2 axes!?

Advertisement