Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

cheers mate, I,ll be there by 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

how do you power NecroTech buildings, anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

how do you power NecroTech buildings, anyone?

You need to install and fuel a generator in the building.

Gennies can be found in Factories and mall hardware stores.
    Fuel is mostly found in Auto Repair Stores and Factories.

Hope this helps.

Kromdar wrote: »
    hmm. well, head to laimbeer plaza and i'll stick ya. but it'll be tomorrow. try stay alive till then. around 10am, i guess i'll be on.

Hi, I'm here. Lets hope I don't get more deaded than I am :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

Sh1t i got stuck out side, i'm beside one of the firestations. Not sure of its name but if it helps there's 2 stations together. I'm just to the right of them. Will i die if i'm outside to long?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just saw this on one of the radio messages "prepare to abandon kempsterbank... MOB are on the way"

This is bad is its this group
    http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Militant_Order_of_Barhah :eek: Also saw that Tapton are preparing an invasion!!

Whats the plan??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

gavredking wrote: »
    Just saw this on one of the radio messages "prepare to abandon kempsterbank... MOB are on the way"

This is bad is its this group http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Militant_Order_of_Barhah :eek: Also saw that Tapton are preparing an invasion!!

Whats the plan??

There's no need to abandon K-bank. There are a lot of survivors here. If a zombie horde does come through, they usually don't stay for more than a few days. The main thing is to keep the NT buildings running so if you do die, you can get a revive quickly.

If there is a horde coming, come and register on our forum for Allied access. We have many local teams who post there and we usually all get together and plan a strategy when things like this happen. It's secure from prying zombie eyes as well. Kromdar, you have been given Allied access just today. Come on over and say hi to everyone.

A big thank you for the dude who revived me. I'm back in motel now...sweet.

I think i'm startin to get the hang of this now. I checked out the maps and am heading from New Arkham over to Kbank today, i wanna see this horde and help kill them if possible. I have a shot gun shell if anyone wants it!? I use an axe myself.
    I can't believe how addictive his is!:eek:

Calling our leaders.

What is our plan? I am all AP up and I hear a horde is on the way, Can our more experianced members, war council, please advice on a plan of action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Calling our leaders.

What is our plan? I am all AP up and I hear a horde is on the way, Can our more experianced members, war council, please advice on a plan of action.

Haven't been on much,but i can,if needed,play mobile <yeah,i'm that hardcore ;)>

What area ye all in

Sirus the Virus, Kromdar and I are in the vigors motel in K'bank. Gav is around here too some where.

It would be a great idea, if you and some others form a war council and start to direct us toward world domination :D.

Can we confirm numbers of our clan?
    Can we all report our status so our leaders can form a strategy? :)

Sirus the Virus, Kromdar and I are in the vigors motel in K'bank. Gav is around here too some where.

It would be a great idea, if you and some others form a war council and start to direct us toward world domination :D.

Can we confirm numbers of our clan?
    Can we all report our status so our leaders can form a strategy? :)

Perhaps a social group for this can be set up? It would be tidier and easier to manage than 1 thread? Want one created?

Nerin wrote: »
    Perhaps a social group for this can be set up? It would be tidier and easier to manage than 1 thread? Want one created?

Thats exactly what we need. your leadership skills are shinning through :)

If this is a democracy, then I second your idea, if it is not a democracy, I say "Yes Sir, Whatever you say sir" :D:pac:

Thats exactly what we need. your leadership skills are shinning through :)

If this is a democracy, then I second your idea, if it is not a democracy, I say "Yes Sir, Whatever you say sir" :D:pac:

:p then its decided,a social group for the boards urban dead players will be created!

Nerin wrote: »
    :p then its decided,a social group for the boards urban dead players will be created!

It is written so it shall be done :pac::pac:

Hi guys, was just doing a bit of browsing there and picking up some ammo, im back in our usual now, only like 5AP left though so i wont be able for anything until this time tomorrow i guess. Theres a lot more Z's around which is good for EXP.:pac:

Hi Gav, any location on Zeds I could do with more ex.

Hey Micky, you can go north into Shackelville you will come across a few within a couple of blocks or head south to Burdett Police Station (58, 75) and you should pass a feew on your way. Im after going up to level 4 and the last few days, I found an axe its so handy, good damage and a good % chance of a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

no need to go too far to look for z's to kill.

there's plenty of these lads lurking about to the southeast. also, gone shopping for generators, brb.

also, yay a social group!

• Advertisement

I got to using my fireaxe and passed that 100 mark. I bought hand to hand combat so my axe hits better and ive killed about 5 z`s in K-Bank now. :D:D

Someone has to explain to me how a social group works :o

I was out at St Ferreol's Hospital 57, 72. The building is runined and there was 8 Zeds inside, only 7 now. Me and a cat called Kara Sullivan kicked undead ass (well atleast one):D:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Just killed a Z out side Newmarch Square fire station, bought myself some melee skills to.

Just went to St ferreols hospital and attacked the Z's got a small bit of EXP and looked down and forgot about my AP :eek: just made it back to base, got attacked back by the Z's though down a bit of HP.

Just logged in to find a zombie IN Newmarch firestation with us! (didn't know that could happen, thought it wa a safe house!) anyway, i killed him but i could use a little TLC and the barracades are a bit shabby. Any one around?

ugh. z's broke into nunn road FD. i'm dead.
    i'm now 1W of vigors motel, northern kempsterbank. any chance of a rez? i think i have a fuel can or something, i remember doing something useful before i died...

I'm still getting the hang of this so excuse the stupid questions.
    Can anyone rez you?
    Do you have to be a medic or have first aid kit?

ya this place is heating up, break in's and Z's, things are getting interesting now :eek: hope we can all survive and pull together.

I'm still getting the hang of this so excuse the stupid questions.
    Can anyone rez you?
    Do you have to be a medic or have first aid kit?

it's ok. you'll need the 2nd level necrotech skill, and a revivification syringe.

revivification
    i have a 2nd guy hanging around nearby, just in case.

• Advertisement

We need to mount some sort of defence, I am all up for an all out attack on the filthy undead :D

Advertisement