Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Alive and well the suburb of Shackelville is over-run, every building i passed had Z's in it and all the barriers were down or gone in most of them on the way down here, maybe there was a hord that had passed through here recently??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Whats your AP like Gav? I'm at 16.

Whats your AP like Gav? I'm at 16.

Im at a very low 6 at the moment, i knew though that by getting here id have very little, im just glad i got in the building with the barricades :pac:.

Didnt pass any survivors on the way either....kinda scary!!

Ya, I was wondering how many Zeds are out there, far more than surivors it seems.

Do you fancy tracking down Nerin and bashing him up a bit....I mean save:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Zrmbrrh brrhrrh, rh rh ra rnrgh!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Do you fancy tracking down Nerin and bashing him up a bit....I mean save:pac::pac:

You can't even get into a near by building,what makes you think you can take on a level 41 zombie Nerin that kills everything that moves except peaceful boardsies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

oooh. burn

Ya, I was wondering how many Zeds are out there, far more than surivors it seems.

:D ya we should try get in some cheap digs and leg it haha :pac:

Nerin wrote: »
    You can't even get into a near by building,what makes you think you can take on a level 41 zombie Nerin that kills everything that moves except peaceful boardsies :D

Your a meany :p
    gavredking wrote: »
    :D ya we should try get in some cheap digs and leg it haha :pac:

I've had a look to the North and East and all is clear. Have to go out in to the real world for a while (noooooooooooooooooooo), feel free to formulate a cunning plan that we can implement later.

Do we need to start building our force by PM? there are Zed's amongst us I tell's ye :eek::eek::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Namely Ruu and Nerin!!

:p
    I've had a look to the North and East and all is clear. Have to go out in to the real world for a while (noooooooooooooooooooo), feel free to formulate a cunning plan that we can implement later.

Do we need to start building our force by PM? there are Zed's amongst us I tell's ye :eek::eek::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Namely Ruu and Nerin!!

^^^ Ah they are alright those guys (ppsssssttt, get them on our sides were at a low level, dont want them gobling us up:eek::pac:)

Well i think if we can get some people together it would be good, we have very low levels and no real skills so we need a good strong character id say!!

I will try hatch a cunning plan...be prepared Z's

• Advertisement

:p

have very low levels and no real skills

You sound like my boss man :pac::pac::pac::pac: your not him are you??

You sound like my boss man :pac::pac::pac::pac: your not him are you??

Haha, now that you mention it.....;)

I think we should appeal to the boardie gods to drop us a helping hand in the Z apocalypse and find us a high enough level palyer, becasue they last time i tried to attack a Z i hit him about 2 or 3 times in about 30 attempts:pac: so leveling up is gonna be hard and i dont know if we could survive.

What the hell when our AP isback up we attack the next Z we find:D

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

what the hey, i'll join you guys. i'm as far as south roachtown, the buildings are ruined beyond that. also i have 2 fuel cans, for some reason. i'm sure i can spare one.

i'm also at lvl 20, all survivor, if that'll help o.O

Kromdar wrote: »
    what the hey, i'll join you guys. i'm as far as south roachtown, the buildings are ruined beyond that. also i have 2 fuel cans, for some reason. i'm sure i can spare one.

i'm also at lvl 20, all survivor, if that'll help o.O

Level 20:pac: thats exactly 20 more then me haha. ya if your intrested drop by and we can try organise something, it will be a lot easier with more people.

Were do ya get fuel cans?? ive only got weapons and 1st aid kits.

think i'll munch or shoot some of the noobs :pac:
    im back in human mode again, circling the infested areas.

Hi Nerin, where you at? Me, Gav and another dude are in Kempsterbank. Think we may be getting ready to bounce outta here. Need to increase EP. Any tips?

Hi Nerin, where you at? Me, Gav and another dude are in Kempsterbank. Think we may be getting ready to bounce outta here. Need to increase EP. Any tips?
    Patience.
    thats what this game takes.
    you can be lucky and find four shotguns and 15 shells but every one of them will miss. you'll be swinging/shooting for undreds of clicks and alot will miss.
    my advice- after getting free running- get axe. get axe proficiency etc etc and hack and hack till you can upgrade your gun skills. otherwise its pointless. find a lone z, and hack at him, but make sure you leave yourself enough AP to escape far enough that he wont come knocking.

i played mostly solo for a while, so had to keep my skills rounded for ages. if you guys are going for a group thing, pick out which jobs/styles you need and will help the group. having 3 excellent gunners is great until you need healing etc.

patience- its the key.

Nerin wrote: »
    Patience.
    thats what this game takes.
    you can be lucky and find four shotguns and 15 shells but every one of them will miss. you'll be swinging/shooting for undreds of clicks and alot will miss.
    my advice- after getting free running- get axe. get axe proficiency etc etc and hack and hack till you can upgrade your gun skills. otherwise its pointless. find a lone z, and hack at him, but make sure you leave yourself enough AP to escape far enough that he wont come knocking.

i played mostly solo for a while, so had to keep my skills rounded for ages. if you guys are going for a group thing, pick out which jobs/styles you need and will help the group. having 3 excellent gunners is great until you need healing etc.

patience- its the key.

+1

Hi Nerin,

Cheers for the advice, good reading, i dont know who the other guy in the building is:pac: but a group i think would benefit us because were relatively new at it.

Gav, Group of survivors in hospital to our East. Which way you wanna go?

LD50 wanted to revive the boards group, we got split up after base and suburb got destroyed. i went lone wold and lost the others. a revival could be awesome for everyone.

just need a safeish point to regroup to.

• Advertisement

Yeah, Thanks for advice Nerin, also agree on meeting up. where we are is safe with other groups around.

Lets go and regroup there then. Kempsterbank that is. Am I right?

yeah, we may as well make a base here until we regroup. Me and Gav are going to try to increase EP but we will return to the same building/area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

In Kempsterbank. Where the party at?

I'm Hungie, add me if you happen to run into me.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

I'm in Wray Heights waiting on a revive but will head to Kemperstank once I'm in the land of the living! Sefela is my character name is you come accross me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Back in the land of the living. :) Staying away from Kempsterbank as that is where my alt character is with the Knights Templar.

Am still in Kem, but am undead for now, shouldn't have hit the street.
    gav, where you at?

You want a Revive? I can stick you in a coupla hours.

LD 50 wrote: »
    I can stick you in a coupla hours.

your such a romantic ;)

I can make my way over to your place:pac::pac::pac:, although my AP is low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

Level 20:pac: thats exactly 20 more then me haha. ya if your intrested drop by and we can try organise something, it will be a lot easier with more people.

Were do ya get fuel cans?? ive only got weapons and 1st aid kits.

get em at petrol stations or auto shops.

i'm in kemsterbank, made contact with Sefela, where you guise at?
    also, can i join boardsies? i've been wandering around aimlessley since i got all my human skillz. need an incentive to keep playing.

Advertisement