Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

hey if anyone wants to be a huge hero, come revive me, I'm at the a wearhouse (73,73) just one NE from billings Row FD.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Still a zombie....I'm outside Jilliard building I think... out of AP again.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

i had a look at jilliard, just corpses... anyway where did everyone go???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I found Sefala outside Titus Gen. You hadn't been revived. So next time you log in, just stand up and one of us will poke ya.
    Do you know if you're infected or not. I can fix that too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Oh, hey there Damo :pac::pac:

2dwho5g.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I am in Williamsville, trying to increase EP, not much happening here. I am going to head to where Ruu is and see the destruction!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

smegmar wrote: »
    hey if anyone wants to be a huge hero, come revive me, I'm at the a wearhouse (73,73) just one NE from billings Row FD.

...and I'm still a zombie, you guys suck

Well, seeing as you didn't post a profile link, or your UD name, how am I to be able to pick you out if there's more than you at that location. Some of us don't have the NT skills yet, so you cant expect everyone to rush to you. If you want a revive so badly, come to us, we're in Kempsterbank, West of you or post a revive request here, or wait another while, and I'll come to you.

EDIT:Found your profile

I,ve stopped in at Vigors motel, where is everyone? not a sinner in the place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Oh, hey there Damo
    Did he taste... Moreish?

• Advertisement

LD 50 wrote: »
    I found Sefala outside Titus Gen. You hadn't been revived. So next time you log in, just stand up and one of us will poke ya.
    Do you know if you're infected or not. I can fix that too

Okay I'm standing up outside Titus Gen Hospial. Dead but don't think I'm infected. Anybody around to help?

Touching Virus: How do you get the images on your map? All I see is squares with names of the buildings.

^Got a needle but it cost me too much AP to go back and jab you, sit tight :P

I've gone to Barne Place, SE of Nunn Row PD cos I just kept getting killed where I was and this is a revive point as well so hopefully I'll get sorted.

Okay I'm standing up outside Titus Gen Hospial. Dead but don't think I'm infected. Anybody around to help?

Touching Virus: How do you get the images on your map? All I see is squares with names of the buildings.
    Handy Firefox Extension called UDToolbar. Works up to FF3. here Click on Install at the top,
    smegmar wrote: »
    ...and I'm still a zombie
    Ok smegmar. I'm in Gulonside now. Where are ya now? you were'nt standing where you said you were.

I've gone to Barne Place, SE of Nunn Row PD cos I just kept getting killed where I was and this is a revive point as well so hopefully I'll get sorted.

i'm waiting in titus, just need you to stand up :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

Hi everyone, I'm Roddy Winters from Knights Templar based in Kempsterbank. If you've spent any amount of time there (which it appears you have) you've probably seen a few of us around. I just wanted to stop in and meet all of you. Are most of you still hanging around in Kempsterbank? If you do, I think it's good for both of our groups if we get to know each other and work together.

We have a team that monitors both revive points in Kempster, so if you ever need a quick revive, you can post a request on our forum asking for such, and we'll get right to you.

Feel free to stop by and register for Allied status on our forum as well. We can watch each others backs and run operations together much easier that way.

http://tinyurl.com/2h9r9u

We look forward to working with you guys. Take care.

Sorry Kromdar, just logging in now, on the night shift these days. I was revived anyway. Are you guys still hanging at Vigors?

Hi everyone, I'm Roddy Winters from Knights Templar based in Kempsterbank. If you've spent any amount of time there (which it appears you have) you've probably seen a few of us around. I just wanted to stop in and meet all of you. Are most of you still hanging around in Kempsterbank? If you do, I think it's good for both of our groups if we get to know each other and work together.

We have a team that monitors both revive points in Kempster, so if you ever need a quick revive, you can post a request on our forum asking for such, and we'll get right to you.

Feel free to stop by and register for Allied status on our forum as well. We can watch each others backs and run operations together much easier that way.

http://tinyurl.com/2h9r9u

We look forward to working with you guys. Take care.

thanks for dropping in.
    And appreciate the offer.

See you in the trenches.

Sorry Kromdar, just logging in now, on the night shift these days. I was revived anyway. Are you guys still hanging at Vigors?

@ titus general hospital. there's a bit of a scrap going on next door, if you want a look-in, also i'll be going in tomorrow so i'll prolly come back wounded. i'll keep an eye out for ya.

edit: actually before tomorrow i'm gonna make a run for the mall, see if i can get some ammo.

Remember, if you're gonna look for FAKs too, hospital have better search rates than Malls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome along Roddy, guess who. ;)

Im a newbie on this game and i finding it hard to level up any tips or groups i can join?:confused:

Get a Fire Axe. Forget about guns and ammo until you've levelled up a bit. Make Free Running your first skill. If you're anywhere near Kempsterbank I think that's where most of us are.

Im a newbie on this game and i finding it hard to level up any tips or groups i can join?:confused:
    cautioner wrote: »
    Get a Fire Axe. Forget about guns and ammo until you've levelled up a bit. Make Free Running your first skill. If you're anywhere near Kempsterbank I think that's where most of us are.

Map's here. http://map.aypok.co.uk/index.php
    Find your way down to us,

This wouldnt happen to be you, would it?

I have a few i have a z a firefighter and a scout the firefighter is my main i think 2 are z`s atm but im not sure.i always keep them in seperate suburbs though.:rolleyes:and the one with the fire axe is in kempsterbank.his name is dojojoe2 and im out of AP and in a building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ruu2 has been sneaking around Barrville for the past few weeks and rebuilding.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

looks like were getting some action down our way lads, bumped into a few Z's down and around when searching for supplies. Getting some EXP at the moment trying level up. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

I see a few of you have registered at our place. That's great!

Kromdar, our man that usually assigns everyone their status on our forum has been out for a few days. I see you're still at "Member" level. I think he's back either today or tomorrow, so he'll get you full on "Allied" access soon. Sorry for the delay.

We're having trouble keeping the barricades at the right levels lately. We're going to put together a joint plan for all of our Allies to scour the burb and get everything where it should be. I'm sure you guys know this, but the barricade plan for Kempster is on the Kempsterbank wiki page. Check it out when you get a chance.

See you around!

Hi Guys,

Can ye please stop bashing me :o I'm undead :( ~Any revive pts in Kemp?

• Advertisement

hmm. well, head to laimbeer plaza and i'll stick ya. but it'll be tomorrow. try stay alive till then. around 10am, i guess i'll be on.

Advertisement