Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First All Ireland Airsoft Event - "The Gathering"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Killinator

ive identified myself already,
    the p'ed off guy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

As someone else said Gandalf, I didn't take them so that I could look them away somewhere.
    Take what you want.

Actually, on that note, everyone do me a favour and identify yourselves in these pictures.
    I know I got a few names and handshakes but there were so many people there...

Great pictures. Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

As someone else said Gandalf, I didn't take them so that I could look them away somewhere.
    Take what you want.

Actually, on that note, everyone do me a favour and identify yourselves in these pictures.
    I know I got a few names and handshakes but there were so many people there...

Ta man, I'm the rather fetching chap in the Desert Tigerstripe with the M15A1VN and the leather US holster.

TheGathering040.jpg

I'm on the left and thats Lemming on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

thats me with the 249 and in the pic with 3 guys in marpat walking back from the last game in the woods on saturday ,is me ,sci-ops-andy-g members of Marine Recon

is that my 5-7 i see being posed with

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

TheGathering022.jpg

TheGathering036.jpg

top ones me.,LOL., :D

Second one from left to right are,
    Hivemind, DrPepper, Me/VTEC, Kevteljuer(think thats spelled right kev.,:D ), and half a guy with a P90,.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Thats me hoaring off the 1911, and its me standing beside Killinator where hes pondering his chrono results.

Oh and this is a link to a vid Killinator made:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ChOTpZEGrss
    Its not Gathering specific, but has some photos and footage from the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Thats me hoaring off the 1911, and its me standing beside Killinator where hes pondering his chrono results.

Oh and this is a link to a vid Killinator made:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ChOTpZEGrss
    Its not Gathering specific, but has some photos and footage from the day.

That is awsome guys. Realy awsome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

kevteljeur wrote: »
    I lost the foregrip pin! And I know exactly where it is too, which is what's more embarrassing. I'm 99% sure I forgot to put it back in when I swapped batteries beside the chrono station... So I even know where it is to within 20cm :(

Man, I should spec it up and get a few spares machined... Does anyone have access to machining equipment? Off to the troubleshooting thread with me, so.

Never mind - I've ordered replacement parts from uncompany.com. No need to send my minions rummaging through the undergrowth for my missing parts, so! Funnily enough, I can see it missing in those photos...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Im not in any of the pictures because cheeky was in the way:p and i still havent looked at the photo's of the camp fire on my camera for fear of looking like a complete muppet:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

TheGathering036.jpg

.....and here is Richie modeling the latest summer fashions in airsoft
    lol! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

you one ugly motha ****as

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Some cracking pics n vids guys, looks the nuts.

TheGathering036.jpg

Ah its brings a tear to your eye when you see a happy Hivemind with his sack intact before the incident !!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

here conor ,

Mags out in the safe zone !!!!;)

No as its Conor its should be

MAGS OUT IN THE SAFE ZONE YOU F*****G T**T !!!

:D Sorry couldn't resist ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

to Motosam for letting me try out an M9 and the infinite repository of chairsoft knowledge.

I nominate me for biggest chairsofter in Ireland :D

Also great pics Mark (senordindong so you all know his name), theres a couple of me, but you know me already :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

horgan_p wrote: »
    here conor ,

Mags out in the safe zone !!!!;)

If you look closely you will see that im holding it in the magwell in order to make it look like its in.
    Naturally i would never be seen with a mag actually in the gun even in the field of play.
    :cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Magazines are for noobs lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Lads, I need more footage. Anyone that has any please please please send on a copy.

Cheers
    Simon.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

More Pics Please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Gizmodeon wrote: »

I'm weak at the knees.

In fairness though, now we all know his weakness if we're ever playing against him...just whip out your camera and let him get carried away.

Infact, where the hell is Frosty?
    He had a camera attached to his head for the whole hour and a half skirmish on Sunday morning!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Gizmodeon wrote: »

LOL,
    you aint seen nothin yet,.,:D ;)

Tokyo Marui, Because i'm worth it! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

looks like it was a lot of fun, Wish i could have been there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

:
    zero19 wrote: »

So funny..:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

zero19 wrote: »
    And because "Tokyo Marui, because I'm-a-sheeplike-git-who-always-gets-sucked-in-and-is-willing-to-pay-way-over-the-odds-for-plastic-bodies-which-have-the-equivelant-power-of-a-flatulant-mouse-just-because-it-has-brand-recognition" Dosn't fit on a billboard.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Awww CRAP!!!! My backside does look big in DPM. I'm going for a S.W.A.T loadout.
    Black is very slimming....:(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,542 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Awww CRAP!!!! My backside does look big in DPM. I'm going for a S.W.A.T loadout.
    Black is very slimming....:(:D

your gonna need an awful lot of black :pac::pac:

:cool::cool::cool:

And because "Tokyo Marui, because I'm-a-sheeplike-git-who-always-gets-sucked-in-and-is-willing-to-pay-way-over-the-odds-for-plastic-bodies-which-have-the-equivelant-power-of-a-flatulant-mouse-just-because-it-has-brand-recognition" Dosn't fit on a billboard.;)

Was waiting for that! lol :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Really? Gay nation on toast man :p still, all's well that ends well eh? Your aeg is sorted and I get a picture of you fuming. Everyone wins!;)

Advertisement