Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH and Ladies Lounge Beers (4th April) - Updated with pictures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, the Brothers Scare me
    watna wrote: »
    All visitors are welcome!

I'm there.

Right, time to go.

Let the party begin! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Fuggit.

I was gonna head home and drop in my stuff, but considering I'm walking from my studio in Thomas St. past the pub to get a bus, I'm going to be lazy.

See you in a few.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Clearly Im a rank amateur, so I'll see you at 9ish. Jebus me liver....

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

webcam shot of trout, coming to terms with the fact that he's stuck in tonight, while the best show in town is happening IRL ... the BGRH beers.
    Enjoy it. I hope you all have a blast. *grumble grumble*

the_sad_clown.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Just home now. Got a nice chatty taxi man on the way home. Had a great night chatting to all the randomers too.

Monkeyfudge..... Darwin is awesome!

Also, Zaph and Tom Dunne. Thank you for picking me off the payment when I fell on my ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭patrickc

Just home now. Got a nice chatty taxi man on the way home. Had a great night chatting to all the randomers too.

Monkeyfudge..... Darwin is awesome!

Also, Zaph and Tom Dunne. Thank you for picking me off the payment when I fell on my ass!

opps, hope it wasnt sore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

Top quality night lads!!! As promised, post to state I got home safely :)

Beers the size of my head.... I'm gonna DIE tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

got home, nice chatting to a few of the brothers and brotherettes. couldnt get into the other pub because the door man wouldnt let one of the people in our group in. we just went to iskanders then home. looking forward to the next one!

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

Deadly night, I'm already looking forward to the next beers! Just to sum up my evening:-

The-Rigger & Pepe Le Frits: Outsmarting bouncers FTW! :pac:
    Agent Smith: A Legend Of The Boards and a gentleman
    Fajitas: Sound bloke!
    Tom Dunne: Pulled a very mean prank on me :p
    Irish Bird: You're right, I do look a little bit like Moss from the IT Crowd
    http://www.sitcom.co.uk/it_crowd/images/char_moss.jpg
    Zaph: As cool in real life as he is in Yore Ma's

Talked to lots of boardsies, can't remember all the names right now but ye are all legends!

And now off to bed........

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

No, the Ladies scare me
    Langered.

Leaba for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

cant wait to meet these noobs at the next one:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

home home home from the sea stories of beer and a few sweet hats.

I think in my less alcohol induced stage I was meant to shout out to thead's friend as proof that I wasnt drunk as I appeared, its neenee or neimhee or something.

Other shout outs go to whoever whatever....I am in y our shoes eating curry,.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    home home home from the sea stories of beer and a few sweet hats.

I think in my less alcohol induced stage I was meant to shout out to thead's friend as proof that I wasnt drunk as I appeared, its neenee or neimhee or something.

Other shout outs go to whoever whatever....I am in y our shoes eating curry,.

Hey BlitzKrieg!

That'd be me! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

No, the Ladies scare me
    Sorry for jumping ship so early :( The car park closed at midnight and I had to get up early this morning to mind Mrs.6th, Little Miss 6th and 6th jnr. Was great to meet so many new people ... even if some wouldnt tell me who they were <_>

Tom Dunne: Pulled a very mean prank on me

Ah poor Graham. I was to meet him outside but as I was going LouB decided she would be Tom Dunne, complete with can of condensed milk. The look on Graham's face when he met "Tom Dunne" was priceless. :D

No, the Ladies scare me
    Classic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

6th you look ridiculously good in hats.

No, the Ladies scare me
    Its my special super powah, superman can fly and 6th looks good in hats .... hardly seems fair :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

My head hurts. :(

Woke up a few minutes ago on top of the bedclothes, fully dressed, shoes and glasses included. It seems that rather than going asleep last night it was more a case of passing out.

Top quality night, great to see so many people there, old faces and new. Thanks to everyone for coming along and making it a big success.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

once again.....

NO GUT

NO GLORY!
    (hic)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Zaph wrote: »
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I woke up with my face in the hood of a hoodie wondering why the sun is so hot.. I need darker curtains. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

It would probably be an abuse of power if I ban everyone who had a great time last night at the beers ... probably :rolleyes:

I know the rule, what happens at the beers stays at the beers ... sounds like a good night was had by all.

Lucky bastids.

Zaph wrote: »

Woke up a few minutes ago on top of the bedclothes, fully dressed, shoes and glasses included. It seems that rather than going asleep last night it was more a case of passing out.

Top quality night, great to see so many people there, old faces and new. Thanks to everyone for coming along and making it a big success.

I have a giant bruise on my leg. Thanks for picking me up off the ground, I really am so elegant!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I have a giant bruise on my leg. Thanks for picking me up off the ground, I really am so elegant!

Poor you, glad it's nothing worse than a bruise.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Snap Watna, feel on my ass/knees outside the Bull, I'm blaming the shoes :D
    Had a great night, head is a bit tender now!!
    :D

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Snap Watna, feel on my ass/knees outside the Bull, I'm blaming the shoes :D
    Had a great night, head is a bit tender now!!

Glad to hear it (about having a good time, not about falling or having a sore head!) Thanks for the texts making sure I got home ok. As I said in the bar, I have a drunken homing device that makes me have to go home immediately! Twas fun dancing with you all! (I just remembered that bit!)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

No probs, we were a bit worried when you vanished!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I've cotton mouth this morning. I felt like a kid holding the huge steins. Good beer though. Fajitas snapped a good few pics with his awesome camera

Advertisement