Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH and Ladies Lounge Beers (4th April) - Updated with pictures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I really, really, hate you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

No, the Brothers Scare me
    Hate is a very strong term. I don't want to pay the karmic price for hating other people.

I do however wish to drop my guts every time I hear about how great it was last nigh, and how much fun you all had, and oh! how we lolled ... :(

Bastids ;)

Using jedi-like powers, I have convinced The_Recliner to volunteer and organise a future BGRH beers, in an beer garden, in the sunshine ... he is of course responsible for the weather on the chosen date.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

trout wrote: »
    Hate is a very strong term. I don't want to pay the karmic price for hating other people.

I do however wish to drop my guts every time I hear about how great it was last nigh, and how much fun you all had, and oh! how we lolled ... :(

Bastids ;)

Using jedi-like powers, I have convinced The_Recliner to volunteer and organise a future BGRH beers, in an beer garden, in the sunshine ... he is of course responsible for the weather on the chosen date.

Beer and sunshine.

The_Recliner better deliver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

smashey wrote: »
    Beer and sunshine.

The_Recliner better deliver.

The Recliner always delivers

Just ask the ladies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I have to go out drinking again tonight, to see if i can drink more than last night without falling over.

Its for Science.

Tough Job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I will be in Donegal, worrying the sheep
    No you're not. Tell the truth, you are going out with your special glove to slash people up in their nightmares. And The-Rigger will be dancing beside you with some maracas.

WindSock wrote: »
    No you're not. Tell the truth, you are going out with your special glove to slash people up in their nightmares. And The-Rigger will be dancing beside you with some maracas.

:eek: Not so jealous of you all now....

I've read this whole thing and I haven't heard the number yet.
    Are ye waiting for the pics to demonstrate with the pyramid.

You must burn...

..slow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

1, 2, Snypers comin for you....:eek:

Back to the boiler house with you!

1, 2, Snypers comin for you....:eek:

Back to the boiler house with you!

*facepalm*

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I remember using Sign langauge to Someone Last night, teaching Someone How to sign.

Also, Slowly Swaying N11 ftl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It was a night of many hats, Monkeyfudge you are lucky that one didnt' come home with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Thaedydal wrote: »
    It was a night of many hats, Monkeyfudge you are lucky that one didnt' come home with me.

he's lucky its the first hat he's worn to a beers that came home with him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Lilym

I, like totally can't decide
    Seems like I missed a good night,roll on the next one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Whens the next Beers? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

Whens the next Beers? :P

Probably in May, almost certainly by June. There is talk of a beer garden festival of BGRH.

Watch out for stickied thread at the top of the forum. ^-^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

GGGRRRRR!!!! Wish had said was booked for the party I did on Fri. :( Anyway not such a good weekend for me. Did the birthday party, was bit boring, they didn't start dancing til about 11:45pm and we had to finish at 12:30am! Did get them doing journey and my dirty dancing megamix though :)

Saturday did my usual gig at the strand house, another boring night, as most had gone into town to drown sorrows for drawing the match. Today was a day I could have done without. My girlfriend's best friend died earlier this week suddenly. She was only 42, the same age as me. My g/f used to call her every night for about 2/3hrs as she lived in carlow. Her husband had a kidney transplant last year, and she always thought of him and her 2 kids, (girl 13 & boy 15) before herself.

She thought she had the tummy bug as she had cramps, vomiting and the runs, turned out was a ruptured ulcer. She never came out of the induced coma they put her into after operating on her.

But hey, life goes on, and I always say as long as you remember someone, they are never gone.

On a lighter note, could I ask the Brother Mods if my Ninja Karaoke could be made the next BGRH/LL beers? I don't think that many are going to murder, sorry sing a song, so it would just be a general party night with whatever music we chose! (PM me with requests!)

Thanks for listening to my waffle, and glad you had a good night.

DJ Spider :cool:

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    My girlfriend's best friend died earlier this week suddenly. She was only 42, the same age as me. My g/f used to call her every night for about 2/3hrs as she lived in carlow. Her husband had a kidney transplant last year, and she always thought of him and her 2 kids, (girl 13 & boy 15) before herself.

She thought she had the tummy bug as she had cramps, vomiting and the runs, turned out was a ruptured ulcer. She never came out of the induced coma they put her into after operating on her.

But hey, life goes on, and I always say as long as you remember someone, they are never gone.

Jesus H Christ that is heartbreaking. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

sorry to hear that DJ Spider :(

Now i'm all depressed. :(

• Advertisement

Thanks for your support peeps. Please cheer me up by visiting my Ninja Karaoke post by clicking my sig pic. Maybe we can make it even bigger than the first combined beers! :eek:

I had great fun at fridays beers, and suspect the ninja beers will be good also.

Thankyou for your support AG, would you like to help lobby the BGRH & LL forums to get it stickied for the next beers? :pac:

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Thankyou for your support AG, would you like to help lobby the BGRH & LL forums to get it stickied for the next beers? :pac:
    AG

AG?

WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

No, the Ladies scare me
    AG

AG?

WTF?
    Yes, pronounced "Aggie"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

or hat stealing basterd

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Kkkkaraoke?:eek: *hugs beer*

My main accomplishment for the night was defeating snyper in the height stakes after a sudden mid-floor comparison...so next up is smashey..

AG meant to be AS! was tired! AS = Agent Smith. That'll learn me to be cleverer :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

That was awesome - more of these I demand!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Morning all, cheers for a great night of chats and craic on Friday. Sorry I had to slope off early-ish (11.30pm).

Was lovely to see some of you again and always great to meet new people too!

Roll on the next beers. :D

Advertisement