Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

Brabazone wrote: »
    Currently looking for recruits for a new team, name to be decided "suggestion welcome".

Must be over 18
    Primarily players from East Galway, Westmeath, Roscommon.
    Camo, whatever you have but eventual DPM
    Guns, whatever you have.

Due to the need for the team to practice and get together it is preferably that applicants are from the above areas, however if players are willing to travel and seriously commit to the team then other areas will be considered. I know I am been picky but its better to wait and get the right players and have a good team.

Beginners and vets welcome.

Will submit Bebo page as soon as team name is decided. By the way any good ideas for a team badge would be welcome.

Decided on a name for anyone that's interested,

"HELLFIRE COMMANDOES"

Don't think any team has the same name but if you do let me know,
    Appreciate your opinions on the name too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

Like Airsoft? Want a challenge? know how to work as part of a team?

Well then Na Taibhse may be for you...

Our team requirement's are an ACU uniform and for our public display's we use M4\ M16\ M416's. But for
    playing we can use most type of gun's once they are under 1 Joule. we play Saturdays in a few different Airsoft locations as well as do public performances to promote the sport. we train weekly and have a doctrine in place as well as training material to help. As it stands now we are not based in any one Airsoft site and can be found on any given site on any day, this can be found on our main page of the web site.

Types of players

There are 3 types of players

Riflemen – Standard Players. There role is to close with and eliminate the Opposition.

Support – Members of the team with Drum magazine on there weapons/ support AEG who support attacks with suppressive fire.

Marksman
    – Players whose role is to covertly move to an area & eliminate a target or harass the Opposition.

The Look of the team

The Team uses a variety of airsoft equipment and AEG's while playing. Our Primary Uniform is ACU (ABU/PCU also acceptable), this suits urban or desert areas but is universal in nature and will work well in most environments.

Our secondary uniform is Woodland Tigerstripe, this is used mainly in woodland sites or areas with dense vegetation, it is designed to blend the wearer in wit the local surroundings as well as give the perception of depth.

If your interested drop us an Email on recruitment@nataibhse.com or PM a member of the team on our boards.

Visit our website on www.nataibhse.org

Logowebone.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Any of you guys based round south dublin?

(I'm in Dun Laoghaire myself so anyone near there?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

any1 play in dublin and recruiting?

im only 15 tho mature nd fit, i work out nd do pushups every night
    i live in howth (dont let that throw u off coz im not posh :p)

i have never done airsoft before but wud luv to try it, im getting a M4A1 in a few days and will practise my aim etc. let me know where u guys are nd what age limits are

if this suits you contact me on rob2593@hotmail.com

rob

Yeah, we don't have any websites, bebos or anything of the alike.
    But we decided to set it by the old fashioned way of by word of mouth.
    No ages restrictions but we're mostly 16 - 18 so i'm assuming that would class us a junior team.
    Being a militia we have no camo restrictions( mainly because we couldn't get everyone to have the same camo if we tried) if any it would be civie clothes.
    North Dublin based.
    7 members at the moment.
    If for some unknown reason you wish to join drop myself a pm.

Fresh from the presses so all the fancy stuff like logos and slike to follow.
    you still recruiting for airsoft? if so heres my info

where are do u guys do airsoft?

im only 15 tho mature nd fit, i work out nd do pushups every night
    i live in howth (dont let that throw u off coz im not posh :p)

i have never done airsoft before but wud luv to try it, im getting a M4A1 in a few days and will practise my aim etc. let me know where u guys are nd what age limits are

rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

i live in howth (Y)

i live in howth (Y)

haha cool whats ur first name? :D

u play airsoft or got a team? :p

yeh i play and the names andy...you dont have to join a team to play yano that?

yeh i play and the names andy...you dont have to join a team to play yano that?

cool, you recruitin?
    nd yeah i know but i'd rather join a team :)

nope ive only started....just pointing out that your not the only one in howth who plays :D

• Advertisement

nope ive only started....just pointing out that your not the only one in howth who plays :D

haha alright, thought i was alone :p

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

nope ive only started....

Keep an eye on boards mate, something that might interest you coming up;)

Keep an eye on boards mate, something that might interest you coming up;)

if its your team then add me on msn

it looks good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I'd edit your addy out mate, its gonna get spammed to death by spambots.

Nah, its not our team, but on that note.

The Part-Time Pirates - Recruiting 14 -18 year olds.
    • Team Ethos: Have a laugh while hitting the enemy right where it hurts.
    • BDUs: Old VN Tigerstripe pattern.
    • Equipment: Any modern AEG/Bolt Action, no WWII Kit.
    • Comms are a bonus.
    • Conscription subject to play-tests.
    • Experience not required but usefull.

Contact me here for more.

is that what might interest me? ^ :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭bsquadron

B Squadron is another airsoft team on the Irish airsoft scene! We are based on the elite Special Air Service (SAS).

We are looking for serious team members, for training and skirmishes at least once per week.

We are based in Kildare/ Offaly, so if you are in the Kildare/ Naas/ Newbridge/ Monasterevin/ Portarlington/ Edenderry areas or elsewhere and are willing to travel, 18yrs or over, please contact me ASAP for further details, as places are limited.

www.bsquadron.moonfruit.com

B Squadron are a new team on the Irish Airsoft scene.

We are looking for dedicated and serious individuals to join our team. We are based in Offaly/Kildare. So if you are 18 or over and in the Kildare, Naas, Newbridge, Monasterevin, Portarlington, Edenderry areas, or are willing to travel from afar, please contact us ASAP as places are limited.

For more info and to contact us directly please visit; www.bsquadron.moonfruit.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

bsquadron wrote: »
    B Squadron are a new team on the Irish Airsoft scene.

We are looking for dedicated and serious individuals to join our team. We are based in Offaly/Kildare. So if you are 18 or over and in the Kildare, Naas, Newbridge, Monasterevin, Portarlington, Edenderry areas, or are willing to travel from afar, please contact us ASAP as places are limited.

For more info and to contact us directly please visit; www.bsquadron.moonfruit.com

just one piece of advise, you should stop refering to airsoft toys as weapons, they are not weapons, just have gander over youre website and patch it up, apart from that, good luck, see you out on the field:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Ah pity i didn't just move to galway i would have had interest in joining your team, all the best with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

Looking for numbers interested in MilSim (realistic ammo levels, 1 shot 1 kill mentality) team.

Have no issues with people being members of other teams. Keeping it Mil Sim, you must be old enough to serve. No decision yet on theme/patch. Looking for numbers interested before investing time and effort.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Airsoftcrazy

hey just wondering where do u play and how often do u play

Play just outside Bracknagh, bout 7 miles outside Rathangan. Try to play once a week, but we are only starting the team now, so its an effort at the mo to get lads to commit to weekly games, thats why we are looking to recruit in order to get a consistant team started.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

reconlogo.jpg

INTRESTED IN AIRSOFT WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THATS USES AN OPEN FORUM (EVERYBODY HAS A SAY) AND A RELAXED ATMOSPHERE

WILLING TO ATTEND TEAM DAYS AND SOCIAL MEETINGS

AGED BETWEEN 20-50

LIVE IN DUBLIN /LEINSTER

WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN SKIRMISHING

ABLE TO TRAVEL TO VARIOUS SITES

FIRST RECON IRL ARE NOW RECRUITING FULL AND PART TIME MEMBERS

TEAM LOAD OUT -USMC WOODLAND MARPAT

-COYOTE CIRAS /FSBE VESTS

-M16 VN ./A1 /A2/A3

-M4/416
    -1911 PISTOL

-M14

-SHOTGUN

FOR INFORMATION EMAIL , first-recon-irl@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 drunktimes

hi
    im just starting off with the airsoft im in the dublin 15 area would any one like to form a group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

Hi all,

We would like to announce the formation of our new team An orde nua (A.O.N).

We will be attending PR3 along side The Ghosts and The band of hawks, we will also be in the Take Aim competition.

We are full at the moment with roughly 30 players but will be getting new people in after PR3 and the Take Aim comp!

Thanks for reading, we are looking forward to taking on all other teams in the near future!

A.O.N anois!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

very best of luck with it:D:D

moggser wrote: »
    very best of luck with it:D:D

Thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Wow that was fast, you already have 30 members. Best of luck I'm sure you'll haul ass, but if I get my place I'll be fighting against you in PR3 so I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield :D. None the less I'll see you up at the warehouse.

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Wow that was fast, you already have 30 members. Best of luck I'm sure you'll haul ass, but if I get my place I'll be fighting against you in PR3 so I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield :D. None the less I'll see you up at the warehouse.

And sure whatever team you are on when in the warehouse I will join the other one and we will get a taste of the rivalry to come!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

A.O.N wrote: »
    And sure whatever team you are on when in the warehouse I will join the other one and we will get a taste of the rivalry to come!

Looking forward to it. I'll either be round during the next week or next weekend as unfortunately I'm working :(...But that means I can't afford to do stuff like buy membership :D.

Advertisement