Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Not sure if this should go here so mods fell free to move it;) anyway check this out guys and girls: http://www.asapireland.com/ASAP/Welcome.html

Bren:)

this a more suitable place for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭drummachine223

well lads i am part of a team in the offaly kildare area looking for new players feel free to contact me anytime, over 18 only :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

thermo wrote: »
    this a more suitable place for this.

ahh man, that’s kind of getting buried in here. will new players or players without teams really wade through 40 pages of stuff only to find that stuck in there?.

is there any chance of somewhere more prominent seeing as a lot of the key sites are endorsing and promoting the web site and initiative to get players together ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Its no different from any other team though, only this one is for serious adults.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭darkgamerdk

HIYA

setting up a site just outside of tralee

should b up and running in april

any one looking to join plz visit

http://southwestairsofttralee.com/

over 14's all persons under 18 must wear full face mask

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

looking forteam in dublin area have full camo uniform vest guns the lot so that wont be a problem have a lot of experience drop us a line if you have an opening im 16

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

5073799207a12899192015l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 airsoft mad man

is there any age limits to join

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭darkgamerdk

min 14 at south west airsoft tralee

18s For The Rats:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 airsoft mad man

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Renegades

cool patch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jayp202

Im looking for a team or a group of airsofters looking to set up a team around the roscommon area i currently live in kildare but will be moving to kildare shortly. I have beein airsofting for over a year with my own gear black S.W.A.T for indoors and usmc for outdoors have my own guns they include J&G G36,D boys Scar-L, Tokyo Marui L96 aws, Bretta M9, UTG M3 multi-shot shotgun and I bolt rifle(piece of crap). So any teams lookin for a new member or group of Airsofters lookin to set up a team around the roscommon area PM me.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Is rats recruitment still open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 darrencan

<snip>

not a team announcment

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Fresz19

Any MilSim Teams?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rogertegart

The Leathernecks
    The Leathernecks, a new north east team based in Redbarn, is looking for members. We are looking for airsofters who want to get the most of their free time by developing thier airsoft skills and be part of a dynamic suppportive team. We have a small core of experienced airsofters who want to ensure that when the going gets tough there will always be a Leatherneck at your shoulder. We want members who are commited to playing once a fortnight and who are willing to contibute to tactical/team decisions. We want to have a team that looks like a team so we are looking for members to kit out in USMC dersert or woodland Marpart and to be armed reasonably appropriately. We can advise on the best places to get reasonably priced kit. Join us, the few, the proud. Check us out on the latest video on Oddysairsoft. Contact by pm

any teams playing in the office or redbarns that dont have camo or weapons restrictions looking for new members pm me

Betty Blue wrote: »
    5073799207a12899192015l.jpg

Bump... LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Hey all,I was going to start an airsoft team called The Red Devils.
    We would mainly play in RedBarn but we can travel to tigerland etc.....
    Preferably I would like members to be from galway,and if a member has a field we could use it to train.The team will not be a hardcore have to win team just something fun for people to meet up and make friends.All guns would have to be under 1 joule!Players would at least have to be 14 years old

A little bit about me.
    My name is Ronan
    I'm 14 years old
    I live in Ballinasloe

PM me if your interested
    Thanks guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭johnny.m.

Kildare airsoft team Tier One Tactical are now recruiting for new members. If there are any interests you must note the following, you must live in the kildare and surrounding areas ie, Rathangan/allenwood/kildare/newbridge/Naas etc. must be over sixteen and must be willing to travel or if possible own transport.

any questions P.M me

looking for a team again that plays on diffrent sites in dublin have full multicam uniform and getting cadpat soon have a m4 scar and a sig 556 send us a pm if rhere is any openings with any teams

looking for a team again that plays on diffrent sites in dublin have full multicam uniform and getting cadpat soon have a m4 scar and a sig 556 send us a pm if rhere is any openings with any teams

Log on to www.ratsairsoft.com, and have a Look:D

whats your age limit im not out every week so would that be a problem

whats your age limit im not out every week so would that be a problem

Sorry Mate Only Seen Your Post Now, Age limit is 18s, You Dont Have to Field Every Week, Most of us Do go out, But We have a Team Game on Different Site's, You'll Be Required to Field for that, Do you Log on the Site??, Join up and Let me know Your User Name ans ill Authorize You, Introduce yourself:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ExRIR

Hi.

I’ve been toying with the idea of putting a team of 8 to 10 people together, ideally 30’s and over. This team would be primarily focused toward milsim type games with the occasional Sunday skirmish.

The members of the team would have to be willing to practice tactics (I’m aware of the irony of tactics in Airsoft) :D at least once a month, to allow for this I have access to and the use of a large piece of land in north county Dublin. The land is privately owned, and consists of a wooded area and 3 buildings. I have the full permission of the landowner to use it, and the landowner is also willing to cover the cost of any extra insurance if needed. Team members would also have to be willing to travel to the UK and the continent for milsim games.

Regarding uniform and team kit no decisions have been made and once formed I would like to know what the thoughts of the team members would be.

I have also secured a considerable discount from a UK based military surplus supplier.

If your interested or have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Charlie

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭EIRE1922

Looking to set up a new Airsoft Team/Group possibly for the Tipperary/Kilkenny areas. Anybody interested? Please feel free to contact me!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭spartan5397

any teams in dublin that need new members, i have a g36c and an m9 baretta

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Would you like to join a team that is dedicated to the sport of Airsoft?

Do you live in the South East, Dublin or near those places?

If so, we are recruiting for new team members & here is some info about us:

We spend most of our time in Waterford, Wexford & Dublin, with plans to travel as we have access to a driver with a mini bus & large coach if we need it.

The current age limit to join is eighteen(18) & over, as it make things easier to plan.

Fitness is a huge factor in our team, we've already let one person go recently because he was just not fit enough & I'm not saying we have to be super fit. It's about getting the job done when it's needed & being able to carry your own weight over the line at the end of a hard battle.

We're flexible when it comes to uniforms & loadout, because some have paid out boat loads for thier kit & that would be unfair on them.

As for experience, we take training seriously & have spent over 100 hours this year to date on fittness, drills, communication, target skills & team building with at least 2 skirmishes a month since we started the team in Jan this year & have already entered a regional Airsoft competition which went well for us against resident teams of the site where it was being held.

As for plans, we are an ambitious team with many options available so will see how it goes.

We don't mind where you live as long as we are able to meet up from time to time, we use Skype, facebook, texts & face to face contact to communicate so there is more then one option available to keep in touch with each other.

If you would like to join, please drop us a pm here on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

New Airsoft Team in the Mallow North Cork region we call ourselves I.M.C Irish Mercenary Corps! We are looking for member s 16 and above (age restriction is still in dicution) we dont care what weapons or loadout you have or your fitness level as we just whant to have a bit of fun if your in the area mentioned and can travel please Pm myself, Dean O or Stigmau 5 for information and enlistment :cool:

Advertisement