Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭television

Gatling wrote: »
    it could be easily done due to the fact the ARW use mulitible loadouts and camo,

also they dont always wear dpm ,navy jumpsuits, black tac vests,holsters and helmets
    can easily be used
    french central european camo is a great substitute for irish dpm:D

weeder wrote: »
    wouldnt work tbh, the illegality of irish DPM etc
    you could use french central european camo,i have a jacket in that pattern and its a damn good subsitute for irish dpm,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

television wrote: »
    french central european camo is a great substitute for irish dpm:D
    you could use french central european camo,i have a jacket in that pattern and its a damn good subsitute for irish dpm,:D

Other people have asked you to calm down on the Camoflage/concealment thread RE: French CCE.

We get the idea that you use it, now its borderline spam that you are at.

You receive a warning for spamming the forum.

okay.i wont ****ing bother having a conversation here any more.last time i looked i was living in a democracy and i dont believe posting comments that dont directly cause harm to any one was a problem but it seems to be so you moderators can go and **** off

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

okay.i wont ****ing bother having a conversation here any more.last time i looked i was living in a democracy and i dont believe posting comments that dont directly cause harm to any one was a problem but it seems to be so you moderators can go and **** off

1 month ban for foul and abusive language

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭cormac.js

Looking for a team in the Dublin or Wicklow area with NO restrictions on camo or weapons

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Trebob

Hi lads North Dublin Task Force are currently recruiting.

For more info visit our website at www.ndtf.net or contact us through Facebook. Alternatively you can pm me here and I can answer all your questions.

Thanks Rob.

Death Before Dishonour.

cormac.js wrote: »
    Looking for a team in the Dublin or Wicklow area with NO restrictions on camo or weapons

Still looking ^

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭bogman424

4th SFOD-F is an Airsoft Military Simulation team which is based on United States Army Special Forces! We are based in County Wicklow! Our official uniform is MultiCam. We run a tight Chain of Command! We are currently recruiting members!

We are starting this to accommodate players who are looking for more than just skirmishing. We will run Multicam load outs with tan Plate carriers/Chest rigs. Headwear is up to the operator and can be Mich style helmets, multicam boonies or a multicam/tan baseball cap.

Midcaps are essential and we want to keep the gear as realistic as possible.

We are planning on conducting regular training sessions and overall kicking ass.

Pm me if you have any interest in joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭scotsman1990

hey guys and teams around galway city location ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Could all members of the Contractors please check you phones for details and pass the word.

David

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭maxwarren

any teams in kildare/dublin area lookin for recruits?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rogertegart

The leathernecks are looking for suitable members.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭maxwarren

any more info lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 1986Paddy

I'm looking to join an Airsoft team, I was wondering if there's any in the Laois / Offaly area or around Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Thomas Wadding

Im a member of a team based in Kilkenny called KATS (Kilkenny Airsoft Tactical Squad) and we are based in Kilkenny Airsoft Shooting Range maybe if u message kilkennyairsoft on facebook or on their website u can find out more about us.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 1986Paddy

Thanks Thomas that's class, I'll send on a message there tomorrow on Facebook, Where I am I'm only about 25 - 30 minutes away from Kilkenny City, thanks again for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Thomas Wadding

no bothers

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Rudy102

Hi folks, looking for air soft team in galway as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vlad.Pela

Hi do you know any airsoft team in Dublin,Meath interested in Vietnam era ? Please let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captain wow

Hi folks. Looking to join a team in galway

Looking for a team in wicklow/dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

Looking to join a team in dublin im in south dublin have all my gear an us woodland camo will change camo of need be

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sheeb!95

any teams in the limerick area??
    I run with an m4 and 1911(might switch to a sniper role if needed) and woodland camo/od molle vest if that fits any teams loadout.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 adoyler97

Posting this on my teams behalf.
    The main sites that this team will play at are Red Barn and Fingal Airsoft. The aim of this being to create a new level of airsoft team which involves a higher level of realism, while still having fun in the sport.. The requirements are as follows: Loadouts will be based off DEVGRU special forces teams. Multicam camo (must have combat/UBACS shirt. No field shirts). FAST or MICH helmets required. Tan vests and US weapons. Radios also required. We are looking for members who are very intrested in in having an effective, cohesive airsoft team
    Contact myself and i will pass on your name to the leaders, applications go through facebook, and the team group is also on facebook.
    team name as of now is DevTeam3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Ascalon

Rudy102 wrote: »
    Hi folks, looking for air soft team in galway as well.
    Hi folks. Looking to join a team in galway

Hey, I am also looking for an Airsoft site/team/clan in Galway, Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

We are a small group that aims to get new players into the field if your a new or solo player and want to be part of a group we are your guys and gals

We focus on the hive for indoors and redbarn for out , cater for formal (tactical) or informal game play

Any question please feel free to pop onto our facebook page or pm me here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Any teams in mayo/sligo?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 adoyler97

adoyler97 wrote: »
    Posting this on my teams behalf.
    The main sites that this team will play at are Red Barn and Fingal Airsoft. The aim of this being to create a new level of airsoft team which involves a higher level of realism, while still having fun in the sport.. The requirements are as follows: Loadouts will be based off DEVGRU special forces teams. Multicam camo (must have combat/UBACS shirt. No field shirts). FAST or MICH helmets required. Tan vests and US weapons. Radios also required. We are looking for members who are very intrested in in having an effective, cohesive airsoft team
    Contact myself and i will pass on your name to the leaders, applications go through facebook, and the team group is also on facebook.
    team name as of now is DevTeam3
    the application page is Devteam3-signup and i forgot to mention based in the dublin,meath,kildare and surrounding areas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 PeRkoOMc

Tactical assault squadron

Recruiting based in kildare

main sites red hills airsoft we used to go to vacant a cqb site but it closed down so we are restarting as an outdoor team every member gets a badge for a small fee and we will add you to the group we act as a team and will have regular training sessions when we get enough players thanks!

PM me or reply for more info

*no set camo
    *no set guns
    *friendly members
    *Apply now!

our badge:
    http://gyazo.com/46145a0e13990a50095c6bc6eb78e8bf

Advertisement