Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 GLENN H

Gatling wrote: »
    MARINE RECON 1st AIRSOFT DIVISION NOW RECRUITING

loadout-usmc marpat
    weapons-M4A1 -1911s
    vest-usmc fsbe

no age restrictions

have our own base at HRTA

Recon.jpg

where are you bases is there a joing fee

A.T.F wrote: »
    The Airsoft Tactical Force (A.T.F) is a new Dublin Team, we are now recruiting all are welcome ,we will be based on the US special forces come SWAT and our load out will be US woodland camo no weapon restrictions send PM for more info

http://www.bebo.com/AirsoftTacticalForce
    where about dublin any joinning fee

i am 15 and looking for a team in south dublin (need help):confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭johnny.m.

cypherdecodeS.T.A.A.R.S: Special Tactics And Airsoft Recon Squad are now recruiting in the Kildare/Rathangan/allenwood/Naas and Newbridge area. We are mainly an outdoor team so our preference is U.S woodland camo but in door gameplay is usually black SWAT or U.S army A.C.U No weapon restrictions that is down to the individual. We have our own purpose built area to go to if and when we cant field. We usually field on different sites once or twice a month due to members having personal commitments.

New members must:
    Be 18 years or over (16-17 with exception)
    Must be willing to travel to our own ground each week.
    Must be willing to field when needed by the team.
    must have own transport or have the ability to travel.

Roles that are not needed at this time are:
    Sniper.
    Team Leader.
    Grenadier.
    Anyone interested or has any questions P.M me for further details
    team website to be online soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

GLENN H wrote: »
    where about dublin any joinning fee

Unfortunatly you have to be 18 or over to join A.T.F , but why not go along to a skirmish field first and play a game or two? you never know ,you will come across plenty of teams to choose from and if not there seems to be a good few under 18 teams in this section, hope this helps
    kind regards

Airsoft Tactical Force

LEADING THE WAY !!!

WWW.AIRSOFTTACTICALFORCE.NET
    info@airsofttacticalforce.net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

GLENN H wrote: »
    i am 15 and looking for a team in south dublin (need help):confused:

There's a couple of teams based in Oakridge who are recruiting, one plays saturdays the other Sundays mainly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dalec094

hi there people im looking for other airsoft players in Edenderry Co Offaly and surrounding areas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

dalec094 wrote: »
    hi there people im looking for other airsoft players in Edenderry Co Offaly and surrounding areas

I am from edenderry.know a few lads

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Boa.Prinz

Does anyone know of a Donabate based team?

I'm not-young, unfit, don't take things terribly serious and looking to join or start a team in the Donabate/Portrane/Swords area. Like the idea of traveling abroad for competitions too.

Have a modded TM PSG1, TM G36c, Desert Eagle :o, and other kit. I'm also ex-military (8 years in the forces).

Please PM me if you are interested in starting a (mature) team or know of one in these areas.

Thx, Boa

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Boa.Prinz wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a Donabate based team?

I'm not-young, unfit, don't take things terribly serious and looking to join or start a team in the Donabate/Portrane/Swords area. Like the idea of traveling abroad for competitions too.

Have a modded TM PSG1, TM G36c, Desert Eagle :o, and other kit. I'm also ex-military (8 years in the forces).

Please PM me if you are interested in starting a (mature) team or know of one in these areas.

Thx, Boa

Hey Boa

Log on to www.ratsairsoft.com ,Were Recruiting at the Moment

Betty Blue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rebel Elite

hey lads and Gals were looking for some members for our team Rebel Elite. we all live very close to Cork City and we play mostly in Bandon but are open to other sites aswell all ages welcome new or old players too. would like to hear back form ye if interested (please only relivent comments by people who are interested). see ya soon Mike Moore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 airsoft mad man

lads i was just if there was a team out there in the airsoft world called
    the HELL RAISERS

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭git cahill

hi im looking to join a airsoft team i live in dublin and have a m4,ump can any help me out

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭johnny.m.

git cahill wrote: »
    hi im looking to join a airsoft team i live in dublin and have a m4,ump can any help me out

It depends where your living mate. there are lots of Airsoft teams in Dublin. Good ones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭git cahill

johnny.m. wrote: »
    It depends where your living mate. there are lots of Airsoft teams in Dublin. Good ones too.

im living in blanchardstown

• Site Banned Posts: 10 Ghost4893

Hi every one, I'm the IC (In Command or team caption) of Ultimate Force, we are based just over the border in Newry. We aren't looking for more team members at the mo (unless you think your up to the task that is!!!) What we are looking for is some competition to play against! We went down to Bellurgan Park last weekend for a comp and no one else weighed in (think about 5 teams pulled out!)!!! Not sure what was wrong but we ended up having a good day playing a few games anyway! What we want is to have a bight of a competition at our site or at yours we don't mind! We'er happy to travel to about north Dublin or so, so if you want a days crack PM me and we'll get it sorted.

PS. about 6 man teams or so to keep it easy controlled :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eadyzrx1200

New Team based in North Offaly / Kildare will be recruiting in the comming wks

• Site Banned Posts: 10 Ghost4893

The only problem is no compitions to go to with a team!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭E Deans

I am new to the world of airsoft and looking for a team to join in the Dublin area .I an using an ak47 and an m1911 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

hi all
    i am looking to start a team in galway and currently looking for members

the must have:
    mp5,m4,steyr aug
    1911 or sig
    multi-cam or woodland dpm
    any question pm me

regards
    combat5

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 hucklebyrne

hello git cahill
    did you find a team in blanchardstown yet??.
    as i am in the same boat as you looking but have not found any yet. i have been looking for a few months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

hello git cahill
    did you find a team in blanchardstown yet??.
    as i am in the same boat as you looking but have not found any yet. i have been looking for a few months now.

Lads
    Log on to ratsairsoft.com, , We are Recruiting New Members at the Mo and Come out for a Game on a Team Day with us, Were based from Blanch to Meath Mostly:D, Load out is Multicam,No Restriction on Weapons must be over 18 thought

Betty Blue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭u got banned

hi im looking for a airsoft team in north dublin i have 2 full uniforms i have a ka sig 556 shorty gg fn 2000 and a ics sig 551 im 17 and have a good bit of experience if anyone has a team and needs members contact me

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eadyzrx1200

Centurions are now recruiting, based Offaly, Kildare and Meath for the most part. Drop me a pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭scotsman1990

looking for any players in Tipperary, Offaly, Laois killkenny who would like to set up a team pm ur info and will give ya the details

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Hey all, complete newb to the whole Airsoft game, but am a very quick learner ;)

26 y/o guy here, in reasonable fitness (I dunno, thought that might be relevant) looking to join a team/clan in Cork for good times :D

Or else, if there is anybody out there willing to show a guy the ropes. That'll be much appreciated also ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DWAirsoft

We are a newly formed airsoft team in nashville TN and surrounding areas, We are currently looking for new members that are reliable, that work good as a team, and just like to hang out with friends and shoot eachother all day. We mainly play at Bad Karma Airsoft in lebanon TN. If you are interested in joing us or know anyone that might want to join feel free to visit our site at www.deathwarriorairsoft.webstarts.com and send us an email at deathwarriorairsoft@yahoo.com with your information and/or questions.

-DeathWarriorAirsoftTeam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

DWAirsoft wrote: »
    We are a newly formed airsoft team in nashville TN and surrounding areas, We are currently looking for new members that are reliable, that work good as a team, and just like to hang out with friends and shoot eachother all day. We mainly play at Bad Karma Airsoft in lebanon TN. If you are interested in joing us or know anyone that might want to join feel free to visit our site at www.deathwarriorairsoft.webstarts.com and send us an email at deathwarriorairsoft@yahoo.com with your information and/or questions.

-DeathWarriorAirsoftTeam

can i just say that most people here are from ireland and england :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

stigmau5 wrote: »
    can i just say that most people here are from ireland and england :)

I am also looking to join a team if there are any players in my area? I am based in Longford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭omri

Hi,

Are there any teams located in Dun Laoghaire / Blackrock / Bray or somewhere near ?

Thanks.

Advertisement