Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭AtticRebel

new airsoft team Don't Look Now is looking for members. As long as you gotta gun, your in. We need to get at least 6 dedicated members to start up properly. Based in Dublin, our main site is Hellfire War Games Wicklow in Bray. WARNING! This isn't an overly serious team so guys who want that sort of set up,it aint here. U can join us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...4403755&v=wall]. 14+, must have a gun of some sort,we do have an icon but i just need to find out how to turn them into patches(wud luv advice on tht point) NO MEMBERSHIP FEE cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 49 niallallen2436

any teams that are in oakridge looking for a new member aged 15 with classic army m15a4 .Ive been up there alot lately and i am new to airsoft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭eadyzrx

Looking for a team in the Kildare/offaly/meath or even west dublin area that dont do politics. I normally play sundays for a half day and when the boss lets me full days. I have full British DPM loadout and a few guns (sig 551, KWA M4, GR25) Oh and Im an old boy(43)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 niallallen2436

can anyone tell me if dog company are recruting

heyjay14 wrote: »
    Hey lads anyone interested in recruiting a 16 year old.I havnt been able to attend any skirmishes YET but hopefully soon i am currently using a m15 a4 carbine sportsline and am looking into upgrading it with a scope and the likes anyway i live in Bray Co.Wicklow and am looking to join a team:D....chears......ohhh by the way i have a good shoot from about 70-80 feet and am practicing everyday so there will be improvment:p

DLN mate were looking for members http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=156179534403755 in Hellfire Bray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,458 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

AtticRebel wrote: »
    DLN mate were looking for members http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=156179534403755 in Hellfire Bray

His post is two years old...I think you're a bit late:rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭GlennGeo

Hey Guys!

I was thinking of starting my own Airsoft Team! I was wondering if you guys would have any tips and that about what i need to do in order to start a team..

I know this is probally not the right thread but how and ever.

Hope use can help

Blay wrote: »
    His post is two years old...I think you're a bit late:rolleyes::pac:

sorry mate didnt check

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Renegades

We are the 'Renegades' and we operate from Dundalk but we would love to compete against anyone in the Northeast. Send us a mail if you are interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭the monk5845

I'm looking to start or join a team with people in UCD with an interest in possibly setting up a club pm me if interested!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Renegades

photo.php?fbid=102713583133058&set=a.102713549799728.4606.100177866719963

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 travis59

Hey , Im gaetan , 24 years old, from Dunkerque ( Dunkirk ) in France. I have to say, ive been for a long while a paintball player ( speedball and woodball ). As you know im sure Dunkirk still got some souvenir of the WW2 and most of them are on the beach so i really had some great times playing paintball over there. I ve been involved in the millenium paintball where i worked as staff member. After that im arrived in Ireland last year and since then i havent played as i used to ( 10 hours/week easy ) and to be true the money was a problem cause of the awful prices of every stuff that you need. Since then i ve been watching AIRSOFT everywhere try to know better this game and i have to agree that this game is absolutely amazing. Its tactical, organized, and i d say more affordable than paintball. I realised that this game was well played in Ireland so ive decided to buy my first airsoft replica. i picked the ak 47 s ( full metal and wood ) from cybergun. im still looking for a blowback pistol.
    I live in Drogheda Co Louth and i m hoping to find a team as soon as possible to start playing this great game.
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Hey names Phil me and a friend are looking for a team or a few people to play regularly with, generally I play at HRTA, Im a sniper/recon and hes a BB sponge so if anyones looking for a scout let me know! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Not precisely your typical airsoft team, but UL is starting an airsoft society and we need you!
    We are pretty much able to act like an official society now, though a 15 week trial will begin in February.
    We can go to skirmishes as a team now as insurers have agreed. We just need a minimum of 25 members.
    Our first game will be in Bandon on 15th/22nd January 2011 and two or three other teams will be competing also. It is being organised by CIT airsoft and paintball soc.
    We also are going to try and go to the Intervarsities in Dublin next march and have expressed our interest to the people organising it.
    We will try and have 3-4 skirmishes at least before semester 2 ends.
    We are putting the plans on hold for the exams and will make out a plan in January in time for the beginning of semester 2 on 24th January.
    We are having a team logo made and might order team camo through contacts that we have.
    The university should subsidise bus trips to skirmish sites and we can try to get student rates.
    If you are interested, just head to our facebook page and like it at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/UL-Airsoft-society/122346804493489

We want to establish ourselves as one of the well functioning airsoft societies in Ireland and we need your help.
    P.S. If you would like to be added to our email list to receive updates about the society just PM your email and I can pass them on to our Public Relations Officer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Hi is there any teams in the laois,kildare,offaly area,newbie wanting to start

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

hey lad living in Port no team i really know of down around here,then i havn't really been lookin,i play in the Office Block and else where if your looking for someone to travel with or meet up with at games....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

micka1 wrote: »
    hey lad living in Port no team i really know of down around here,then i havn't really been lookin,i play in the Office Block and else where if your looking for someone to travel with or meet up with at games....
    I'm in port myself,am still looking into getting a few bits just have to see what the funds are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

I'm in port myself,am still looking into getting a few bits just have to see what the funds are like.

sound man give me a shout when your ready to rock,i normally have a few spare bit floating around,gonna play tomorrow eve in the Office if ya can make it,all ya need for there is a gun,a mag or two and eye protection....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Theo.Warfield

I live in kildare ,maynooth area interested in a team cause i wanna start one up

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

lads looking for team to join in dublin area that wears multi camo bdu

anyone intrested in recruiting a 16 old mostly play in dublin have m4 cqbr and mostly wear multi camo drop us a line or send us a pm if intrested thanks

sure i dont play that often have american camo that meet standards ? I got a spring action sniper famas which i love , what airsoft site you go to?

mostly play at the office hrta and red barn

havent been there but sure il be in touch add me as friend

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jman12126

i would like to try out for a team ive been airsofting for over a year i have full camo, vest ,m4, g23 and m203 pistol grenade launcher i live in west of dublin

ps im 14

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

is there any teams in cork recuirting new airsofters and if so pm details thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭robgti

hi there, looking to join a team based in dublin 1,2 area
    im 24 looking to take airsoft to the next level :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭darkgamerdk

i'll b running a club just outside of tralee end of march
    http://southwestairsofttralee.com/

its a non profit club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Not sure if this should go here so mods fell free to move it;) anyway check this out guys and girls: http://www.asapireland.com/ASAP/Welcome.html

Bren:)

Advertisement