Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

loadout: british dpm
    AEG/GBB: m4 variants, m1911 preferably but not really that fussy bout it
    mainly skirmish at: Limerick Airsoft Camp

looking for dedicated sniper and support gunner
    badge is yet to come

pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Hey, looking to join a similar aged team to me (Im 18) I have skirmished about 12-16 times so far (Fingal, HRTA and Red Barn) and I have a full loadout. I skirmish on Sundays, and am based in Dublin
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Rock Star

Hi Soberts.

I sent you a PM.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bootleg_loco

We are the Specter Wolves we are small in numbers but are hoping to grow as time passes we are all ways on the lookout for new members. We are Drogheda based team we formed in may of 2009 we have six members at moment. Our uniform is Viper British Digital, we advise airsoft device's that take an m4 clip but not required. Drop a line if you wish to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Hey lads. I am new too the sport but would be interested in joining a team. I would love to get involved in the milsim side of it. I have british BDM and a couple of riffles but would be open to investing in whatever is needed. I am based in Enfield Meath but can traval. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭AndyB_26

Hi Guys. Im new to the sport. Played paintbal a bit and want to get into airsoft. Like the mil sim side of things and would be intersted in joining up with a team to get out and start playing. Im in Enfield and able to travel. I have Dboys M4 . No kit at present

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

AndyB_26 wrote: »
    Hi Guys. Im new to the sport. Played paintbal a bit and want to get into airsoft. Like the mil sim side of things and would be intersted in joining up with a team to get out and start playing. Im in Enfield and able to travel. I have Dboys M4 . No kit at present
    Hey AndyB I am in the same boat and from Enfield. Have you been too many sites? I played with the rats in rathbeggan great bunch of lads. Thats what made want too get involved in the teams. The milsim is what i want too get into.A.B.Z. seems to be best site for it but just guessing from web page.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

Hi all does any one no of teams in galway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Hi everyone,

We've updated our website with a short news update:

http://www.bandofhawks.com/?p=180

Expect to see more news and updates on our new website soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

well guys lookin to get back skirmishing after takin a few months of a breather. previous team was A.O.N but decided to leave lookin for a team in the kildare area even a group of guys who want to start a team. i have plenty of experience and skirmish often enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Where about in Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Where about in Kildare

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

allenwood. was livin in dublin but moved. i played with A.ON. but stopped felt team was too big. would be interested in seeing what teams are in the area only brousing at the mo waiting to get aeg fixed or new one before i skirmish again broke at the weekend

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    allenwood. was livin in dublin but moved. i played with A.ON. but stopped felt team was too big. would be interested in seeing what teams are in the area only brousing at the mo waiting to get aeg fixed or new one before i skirmish again broke at the weekend

Yea, In Clane, friends in Prosperous. We have a small scale team going, oldest is me at 18 going 19 so cant travel well. Mainly waiting till after the Leaving Cert but ill let you know anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

Do the Cold Warriors STILL only 'Soft in Bray, or have they moved around? :p

If so, I'd like to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

delta-boy wrote: »
    Do the Cold Warriors STILL only 'Soft in Bray, or have they moved around? :p

If so, I'd like to join.

PMed. ;)

And we are currently finding a different site to play on so we are no longer playing in Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭chili_fecker

Any teams in Limerick recruiting at the moment? 20 something year old newbie here. Looking for similar-ish aged team

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

hey Sankedoc,in Portarlington myself lokkin to meet up with a couple of guys to skirmish with,only startin to get into the game,can travel around no probs

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

Hay guys

I run an airsoft shops tacops.ie and co run Ambush Airsoft in wicklow.
    I am looking to put together a team. Both as a player and as a shop.

I Marshalled at The Take Aim Cup and have been playing airsoft since approx April 2009. I have a DPM British army jump suit, but being a shop I have access to almost every type of uniform imaginable.

Having used a Ghuillie suit today and had 3 people walk right past me I am thinking of moving over to being a sniper.

Anyone interested in joining please let me know, am open to uniform type and can source numerious types if need be.

I will be at Ambush Airsoft most weekends including tomorrow for anyone who wants to discuss joining the team.

New to the sport or hardcore since the start, all welcome.
    Please PM or post.

Kind Regards
    Karl
    tacops.ie

Well you know where i live so count me in if ya pick me up ;). If i get a car during the summer ill let ya know,probably have ttwo or three others who would gladly join

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Clemen

what age you lookin for:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Shivers26

Newly established team mostly based around the Dublin / Kildare area. Play in Rathbeggan, Ratoath & Oakridge mainly. Planning to organise weekends away to play airsoft in other locations around the country.

Irish Celtic Elite - Looking for new members!
    Please PM if interested and I will put you in touch with the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Any team recruiting in waterford area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Any teams in Limerick recruiting at the moment? 20 something year old newbie here. Looking for similar-ish aged team

Come out to Limerick Airsoft Camp any weekend and chat to the guys out there, There are 2/3 Limk Teams that play there. I myself am a L.A.D.S. (Limerick Airsoft Defence Spearhead)& am there every weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 TheRats

We are currently putting together a new airsoft team based in Wexford.
    The Rogue Airsoft Team is for both newbies and experienced softers alike. If you're interested mail us: airsoftrats@gmail.com .

hope to hear from you soon.
    Cheers.
    John.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

TheRats wrote: »
    The Rogue Airsoft Team is for both newbies and experienced softers alike. If you're interested mail us: airsoftrats@gmail.com .

Cheers.
    John.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is already a team that goes by the R.A.T.S. moniker...

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is already a team that goes by the R.A.T.S. moniker...

We know, there's also multiple teams going under ''The Ghosts'', 'The Wolves' etc, but i dont recall a Wexford team going under the rats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭eadyzrx

Looking for a team of oldies over 35's or a team that dont mind a old lad like myself tagging along. (kit british dpm guns m4 & mp5)

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

TheRats wrote: »

Cheers.
    John.
    just a heads up john but there is already a team named rats (rathbeggan airsoft tactical) they have been a team for a good while aswell.

• Advertisement

just a heads up john but there is already a team named rats (rathbeggan airsoft tactical) they have been a team for a good while aswell.

cheers mate, just putting together a new team, chances are we'll change name as we go.

Advertisement