Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

omri wrote: »

Are there any teams located in Dun Laoghaire / Blackrock / Bray or somewhere near ?

Hey theres a team called the water rats that play at tallaght cqb and Oakridge, they have a good few members from there

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Xart

301 DELTA SQUAD RECRUITING
    badge2.jpg
    No Camo Restriction
    Mayo Area
    No weapon restriction
    tactical trainings without guns

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The_Outlaw

I was looking to start a team in the north county dublin area. I live quite close to Fingal Airsoft so this would be the ideal base of operation.

I was looking to go with a PMC(private military contractor) style outfit. No limit to type or style of Uniform or Weapons as long as it has a PMC feel to it.

If anyone is interested PM me and we can go from there.

Outlaw....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭SlappyTheSeal

Hey lads making a team for under 16s,
    Im recruiting for this team so check out the blog i made for the recruitment form and requirments : http://specialoperationsunit.blogspot.com/?m=0

• Registered Users Posts: 5 smileyMR

is there a site with a list with all current teams ? theyr sites and whatnot ? and what about a team based around the border ? close to Co. Monaghan ?

ok, since I couldn't find any teams located near me I've chosen to create one (STAT) . at the moment we are just a few but looking for new recruits. find us on www.facebook.com/SpecialTacticsAirsoftTeam.

our insignia

• Registered Users Posts: 19 GHOST_WARRIOR

We are looking for some strong minded individuals who are able to work effectively with their team mates and adapt to a challenge.

All standards of players are welcome, including new players (Note, for the time being only 18+)

As a team we also try to venture to as many sites as possible

PM me for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

There was something I was going to post which was pretty funny, but considering how serious the matter is, I'm not going to until its sorted

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 WarmBagOfPiss

Hey,
    Im new 2 arsoft an have my own aeg. how can i joine ur team? tnx
    We are looking for some strong minded individuals who are able to work effectively with their team mates and adapt to a challenge.

All standards of players are welcome, including new players (Note, for the time being only 18+)

As a team we also try to venture to as many sites as possible

PM me for more details

Hey,
    Im new 2 arsoft an have my own aeg. how can i joine ur team? tnx

Ur probs bst pming Johnny bbz

Clik his nme der and u get a yoke for msg

xoxoxo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 WarmBagOfPiss

dedley thanks man. how many is on the gost warriors i herd there the biggest team? are you on them thedoc?

hy no prblems

Na I was on Teh Bnd of Hwks. Dey wre fukin rapa in fairness. Sound out.

gosts r dcent lds bt I get da feelin you mght fnd it tuff to gt in br0

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

TheDoc wrote: »
    There was something I was going to post which was pretty funny, but considering how serious the matter is, I'm not going to until its sorted

Do tell?

joe stodge wrote: »
    Do tell?

All will be revealed in my memoirs being released in September.

"Doc, internet marmite"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭cathalomurchu

New team in South Dublin area mainly Dun Laoghaire/Bray around that area
    Called S.H.A.R.T. (Sh1t Head Airsoft Team)
    Requirements
    No set camo
    M4
    No set pistol
    Age 15+
    Must have SOME experience

Were not very serious at all!
    Just a laugh.

Local site would probably be Hilltop

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Airsoft lady

Tier One Airsoft team are currently looking for new members.
    We are based in Newbridge.
    No set camo.
    No set RIF.
    Must be 18 or over.
    Must have own transport
    and be available to field when possible.

Any interested peeps out there send me a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 34 epyon01

Im new to airsoft have just gotten my own gear but still trying to think of either to get camo or something like SWAT.
    I'm looking for a team to join I have shot real guns before but never airsoft.

I live in blanch. So if anyone knows a team near blanch who are looking to recruit can you PM me I have me own car so I DOBT mind doing a bit of a drive but not too much you know.

epyon01 wrote: »
    Im new to airsoft have just gotten my own gear but still trying to think of either to get camo or something like SWAT.

I live in blanch. So if anyone knows a team near blanch who are looking to recruit can you PM me I have me own car so I DOBT mind doing a bit of a drive but not too much you know.

There are teams that go to Tallaght CQB who activley recruit on a regular basis. Our own team is looking for members dont know about travel distance if your up for that. But, in saying that you dont need a team just go for a days gaming and see if you like it. Ask around at a skirmish site someone will sure direct to a team. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The_Outlaw

epyon01 wrote: »

You could also take a trip down to Stamullan (near balbriggan) to Fingal Airsoft. Great spot and the owner is sound too.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭pibis

Hi All,

I'm based in Booterstown, looking to join some casual team on a semi-regular basis. I have a gas Glock, can scratch out some camo as necessarry. Don't mind buying an AEG if the game takes off for me.

I do have some experience from back in Poland, am over 18 and have my own means of transport. I'm looking for some craic and fair play as opposed to a military drill.

I'm a regular climber on Gravity/UCD so if you climb, you might have met me before.

PM please if you're open for casual players.

Cheers!

Tier One Airsoft team are currently looking for new members.
    We are based in Newbridge.
    No set camo.
    No set RIF.
    Must be 18 or over.
    Must have own transport
    and be available to field when possible
    We have our own training site.

Anyone interested please pm me, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Trebob

Hi everyone,

N.D.T.F (North Dublin Task Force) is a new team based on the north side of Dublin. We are in the process of recruiting new members.
    We are based on two forces an infantry force for outdoor games and a special forces unit for cqb.

We have no set RIF/side arm.
    Our loadout is swat blks for our special forces unit and any type of woodland from US-French for out door gaming. No digital please.

This is an 18+ team, guys and girls welcome newbies to veterans also.

northdublinairsoft@hotmail.com or pm me.

Also check us out on face book @ North Dublin Task Force.

Look forward to hearing from you.

And remember "Death Before Dishonour"

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭stephan7527

Just want to find out what teams play out of Kildare I live in,Athy so want to keep it on this side of Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭cormac.js

Looking for an Airsoft team around wicklow with no age restrictions. Message me if you kno wany thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Thomas Wadding

Lads anybody in the south east region looking to join a team? Panther Airsoft are recruiting. The club is based in Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭drphil90

looking to join a team in the sligo area.. anyone know anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭cormac.js

Hey,

Im looking for a team with no serious age restrictions, no set loadout/ weapons and that are in the wicklow area.

Im involved with a team *( not an official member yet) but they arent down in wicklow very often.

Im experienced and im mostly in Hilltop but willing to try other areas.

PM if you know a team

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭thefox1982

Hi

I am based in Newcastle, co Dublin and I am looking at joining a local team in Tallaght/Clondalkin/Rathcoole area.

Is there any teams there?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭television

hi all,im intrested in joining a team in the greater dublin area [dub,meath,kildare and wicklow].would prefer a team with no restriction on camo or weapons...any one recruiting at the moment:D:)