Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teams thread: Post your recruitment messages/team announcements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

I don't think any of our guys have played the warehouse so it would be like shooting fish in a barrel for you guys.I'm thinking one of the new sites would be a good day out for both teams with no home advantage..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

again sorry for the delay on the cup guys
    anyway a few teams droped out so there are places left if any teams are interested it will be held in enfield in late november
    i will give you an exact date in the next few days ,we will be having test games on this new site on saturday so if you want to play in the cup and come to the test game just give me shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Hi A.I.M.! The Hornets are very interested in signing up for the Take Aim cup! This w/end is pretty much tied up with the Childline Benefit. Is there a possibility the lads can pop out another day to check out the site??? Cheers, The Hornets.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Team Kosa

A.I.M wrote: »
    anyway a few teams droped out so there are places left if any teams are interested it will be held in enfield in late november
    i will give you an exact date in the next few days ,we will be having test games on this new site on saturday so if you want to play in the cup and come to the test game just give me shout
    Nice to hear the ice have moved.
    Would be good to know couple weeks before the test game, just to do that day free for game.

Can you let me know what times the new site will be open on Saturday for viewing by teams please? The Hornets. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

new team in the kildare area!!

we are known as the I.G.F!

this name is now taken so backoff!!!! lol

we might start recruiting at christmas or so!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Silent Death

_SONIC_ wrote: »
    new team in the kildare area!!

we are known as the I.G.F!

this name is now taken so backoff!!!! lol

we might start recruiting at christmas or so!!!

Where in the Kildare area are you??

Hello I.G.F. Glad to hear of a new crew starting up!!! Welcome aboard!!!
    The Hornets!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

thamnks for the warm welcome lads!!

we are based around the maynooth are and are an u-18s team!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Silent Death

_SONIC_ wrote: »
    thamnks for the warm welcome lads!!

we are based around the maynooth are and are an u-18s team!

Excellent, We are in the Clane and Prosperous area everyone is u-18 bar me and there are 5 members with several recriuts who are not definate yet. When do you guys train? i was going to see if you want to train off each other so we each have a team to face when training instead off spliting the team? Oh we are called the HellRaisers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

A.I.M wrote: »
    Lads any sign of a date! some may have to put in for hols..I've heard rumours but nothing from the horses mouth:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Rock Star

North Dublin Rangers Recruitment
    NDRWhiteLogo.jpg

THE RANGERS ARE NOW RECRUITING!

OUR WEBSITE IS NOW UP AND RUNNING AT www.northdublinrangers.com

Ireland’s newest and most exciting airsoft team is currently recruiting new and experienced players for the roles of sniper, scout, support gunner, and rifleman. We are looking for players the age of 16 and up and regularly visit airsoft sites on the north side of Dublin (amongst others).
    We have no restrictions on the type of rif’s used but our uniform will be woodland for outdoors and Blacks for indoor use.
    If you are interested in playing on a relaxed, competitive, and well organised airsoft team then we would love to hear from you on the below.
    www.northdublinrangers.com
    www.bebo.com/NorthD1
    info@northdublinrangers.com
    northdublinrangers@live.co.uk
    Phone: 0872623081 (if no answer, then please leave a message and we will call you back)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

^ Best of luck, guys. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Hello fellas, Team Brotherhood had started recruitment. If you want to get more info please go here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Rock Star

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    ^ Best of luck, guys. :)

Cheers guys, we look forward to meeting you on site one day to put a face to the team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

A.O.N are recruiting

We are mainly looking for snipers and support gunners but rifle men are welcome to apply.

We are a well organized team that does a lot of traveling around different sites and train in The Warehouse (or wherever any of us can make it to), we are a mid sized team, we have our own website and forums.

We are a great team and have a lot of fun

For more info email: recruitment(at)anordenua.com

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Team Kosa

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Cruelsphere

Hi all

The Wolverines Airsoft team have been operating now for the past six months We are looking for new recruits to join the ranks.

We are based in East Limerick but all locations are welcome and we do most of our skirmishing at Limerick Airsoft Camp Ballyneety and Airsoft Battle Zone Portlaoise.

There are no restrictions which Airsoft equipment you use and the same applies for uniforms for now! You do need to have your own aeg/pistol/sniper. Recruitment age is 15+

Our main aim for now is to improve our skills together as a team and get plenty of kills along the way!

Pm me if your details if you are interested in joining our elite ranks

Cheers Cruel

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭pump

Hi people! I want to start a new airsoft team with members based around the bray co.wicklow region.
    Willing to travel to sites around Dublin etc. on a regular basis. Team name, logo etc. to be decided at first team meeting.
    Anyone interested give me a shout on supertedhawkins@gmail.com
    18+ years old please

Happy gaming!

pump wrote: »
    Hi people! I want to start a new airsoft team with members based around the bray co.wicklow region.
    Willing to travel to sites around Dublin etc. on a regular basis. Team name, logo etc. to be decided at first team meeting.
    Anyone interested give me a shout on supertedhawkins@gmail.com
    18+ years old please

Happy gaming!

Good luck, dude. We hope to see you at Hellfire Wargames. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

dead line for team entries is the 18 of this month lads
    just give me shout if you want any info on the event ,thanks

Hi all

The Wolverines Airsoft team have been operating now for the past six months We are looking for new recruits to join the ranks.

We are based in East Limerick but all locations are welcome and we do most of our skirmishing at Limerick Airsoft Camp Ballyneety and Airsoft Battle Zone Portlaoise.

There are no restrictions which Airsoft equipment you use and the same applies for uniforms for now! You do need to have your own aeg/pistol/sniper. Recruitment age is 15+

Our main aim for now is to improve our skills together as a team and get plenty of kills along the way!

Pm me if your details if you are interested in joining our elite ranks

Cheers Cruel

red_dawn_wolverines.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alex lee

hey guys, im looking for any teams in cork willing to take someone new on, i've been skirmishing with friends for the last year and usually do a sniper-role but want to get into more of a rifleman position in a team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 john rambo

hey looking for new members to join the praetorians airsoft team based in dublin and kildare we play at the battle zone every sunday if your intrested get back asap we have 8 members looking for a few more as we are playing againest a team of 12
    abzireland.info
    thepraetorains@live.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Sniper14

Hey i am 14 year old and am currently looking for a team based in the dublin area.I preferably like to play outside rather than in but if it is a mix of buildings and forestry i dont mind it.I have a vsr10 and a l96 and am getting a mp5 at christmas.I have been playing for 3 months and know all the rules and obey them and am very good at communication and getting objectives done so pm me if you are intrested.

Sniper14 wrote: »
    Hey i am 14 year old and am currently looking for a team based in the dublin area.I preferably like to play outside rather than in but if it is a mix of buildings and forestry i dont mind it.I have a vsr10 and a l96 and am getting a mp5 at christmas.I have been playing for 3 months and know all the rules and obey them and am very good at communication and getting objectives done so pm me if you are intrested.

Hi,

The Cold Warriors Airsoft team are currently looking for new members and we play every Sunday in Hellfire Wargames in Bray. If you're interested, check out our web page in my signature.

PM me here or on the Bebo page if you need any more information. :)

Hi,

The Cold Warriors Airsoft team are currently looking for new members and we play every Sunday in Hellfire Wargames in Bray. If you're interested, check out our web page in my signature.

PM me here or on the Bebo page if you need any more information. :)
    Hey im looking for a team based in dublin and i dont think i would be able to go to bray everyweekend

Hey im looking for a team based in dublin and i dont think i would be able to go to bray everyweekend

Fair enough. Well, the two founders are from Clondalkin and one member from Dundrum and 4 from Bray.

It's only 20 minutes up the M50. And it's fairly easy to get there on the DART or the 145 bus. I'm sure one of the lads can give you a lift from the bus stop if you change your mind. :)

Fair enough. Well, the two founders are from Clondalkin and one member from Dundrum and 4 from Bray.

It's only 20 minutes up the M50. And it's fairly easy to get there on the DART or the 145 bus. I'm sure one of the lads can give you a lift from the bus stop if you change your mind. :)
    Thanks for the offer but im going to wait and see:)

• Advertisement

Thanks for the offer but im going to wait and see:)

Right you are, dude. Best of luck. :)

Advertisement