Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Tips are fun though too.

Yea but "real" fun is when I see one coming to the line well clear and I have my cash on,lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 salfordseven

Been told Chevalier 17.55 Thursday Chelmsford is the one to be on. Already been clipped a couple of points since teatime. 11/2 still available.

Been told Chevalier 17.55 Thursday Chelmsford is the one to be on. Already been clipped a couple of points since teatime. 11/2 still available.

It is a good race and CHEVALLIER has run 3 good races on the trot and has only gone up 1 lb,4 horses are closely grouped together on form,Chevallier,Pactolus,Loyalty and Quaffel in no particular order could have the race between them and if Chevallier is held up off a fast pace he could be good enough,i might do 24 tri-casts for small money.

I invested €24 in the tri-cast,had the 2nd 3rd and 4th and my other selection finished 6th,but I got no money!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Mrs D A Love, the owner of dawn shadow, 3:20 fairyhouse tomorrow, expects it to win...currently 6-1 and worth a small e/w imo

King's Theatre filly out of Corskeagh Shadow.
    Sister to point winner Fleet Commander. Dam, bumper winner, sister to useful hurdler/fair chaser (stayed 2½m) Shadow Eile.

unraced horse, could be anything, just passing it on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Dollseyes

Sgt Pepper, I think that may be Dawn Shadow your talking about. There is another horse running called Classic Theatre but he's owned by H de Bromhead.

Dollseyes wrote: »
    Sgt Pepper, I think that may be Dawn Shadow your talking about. There is another horse running called Classic Theatre but he's owned by H de Bromhead.

I got the owner wrong, its Sean Reilly, she is the trainer..oops, but its that horse alright

http://www.irishracing.com/horse?name=Dawn-Shadow&prt=542309

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Kempton 15:40

Got word for NIGHT POETRY. Source said he won't be beat. Just passing it on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Shearian 12:30 Southwell. Got word

• Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Chesty08 wrote: »

Cheers chief, an absolute beauty there, Absolutely pished it home. Well done. Keep ones like that coming!

• Advertisement

i swore blind I wouldn't anymore, but I did and well glad, thanks for posting. Commentator sounded well shocked when it won!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Serious tip.
    Doubled up with the other one so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭famagusta

Night poetry withdrawn lads, just in case ye see the result and think he was unplaced

The word was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Well ****! Missed it! Well done to those that got on!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

hefferboi wrote: »
    Kempton 15:40

Got word for NIGHT POETRY. Source said he won't be beat. Just passing it on

Every horse 🴠pulling like f1uck not wanting to go in to the stall. Poetry pulled a bit to hard and fell on his arse

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Andy's Girl 3:30 Newcastle. Same word as yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭stevief01

Anything for today boys? Heard no. 2 in the 3rd race in kemp ton is fancied?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭stevief01

Andy's Girl 3:30 Newcastle. Same word as yesterday.

Anything for today boys?? Heard no 2 in the 3rd race in kempton is fancied!!

I am told NO BRAINER is fancied in the 1st at Leopardstown is highly regarded and faied today at an ew price.

• Advertisement

The owner of BRAIZE told me the horse is fancied today,the top weight would not catch the eye normally though the young pilot is thought to have a bright future.

I put a few quid ew on at 16/1 as the owner is sound enough.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,070 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The owner of BRAIZE told me the horse is fancied today,the top weight would not catch the eye normally though the young pilot is thought to have a bright future.

I put a few quid ew on at 16/1 as the owner is sound enough.

Where's it running?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭NATLOR

beertons wrote: »
    Where's it running?

3.05 punchestown

The enigmatic WINTER LION is fancied in the 7 oc Dun,connections feel the only danger is the English raider and fav GUARD OF HONOUR,pp are 2/1 without and LADS are money back if 2nd to fav

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

Top tipping,sir

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

vandriver wrote: »
    Top tipping,sir

Well in zimmer

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Trap 1 in the 9:48 Sunderland

Been told to back War Department tomorrow in the 3 05 Kempton 9-1 currently
    Sky are paying 4 places so worth a small e/w although I wont be going big on it
    Make of what you will, but connections are quite reliable

Been in good form in recent starts, latest when second of 13 in handicap at Southwell (7f) 15 days ago, running on. Blinkers back on and has to enter calculations.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Been in good form in recent starts, latest when second of 13 in handicap at Southwell (7f) 15 days ago, running on. Blinkers back on and has to enter calculations.

Pp giving a free bet if second to the sp favourite. 8/1

• Advertisement

Interesting tip Sgt,the horse has been running well but I had him down as one that is still too high in the weights.
    Last win was off 70 and has crept back up to 83 but I wish you luck and if my fancy for the race does not win I hope yours does.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement