Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

HAVE SOMETHING EW ON THIS

Pique sous flagged as danger here and reported to be chomping at the bit. Only worry is horse struggles with the stalls and would not load and unseated rider before last race. Alternative option to Zimmers choice who knows what he is talking about and has a record second to none on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

vandriver wrote: »
    10 to 1 b365

And ive a bloody 365 account as well! I didn't even think to check it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭NATLOR

80s Child wrote: »
    And ive a bloody 365 account as well! I didn't even think to check it!

You can still back it at 9s

Sorry looked at the wrong bookie its 8s on 365

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭vandriver

NATLOR wrote: »
    You can still back it at 9s

Sorry looked at the wrong bookie its 8s on 365
    6-1 now

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Pique sous flagged as danger here and reported to be chomping at the bit. Only worry is horse struggles with the stalls and would not load and unseated rider before last race. Alternative option to Zimmers choice who knows what he is talking about and has a record second to none on this thread.

Update on pique sous is that they are concerned that horse needs longer race distance and maybe best as each way chance so hold off on putting house on this one 😜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭famagusta

Was told to have a few Bob on Patrick, 800 dun

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭grateface

famagusta wrote: »
    Was told to have a few Bob on Patrick, 800 dun

Heard the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I was told days before the race that the big AW Lingfield meeting was Pique Sous's target.

Got word for LAKE SHORE DRIVE 2 50 Taunton.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭stevief01

Moon racer in the first at Cheltenham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

I got word for Shakeytry in the 5.15 Thurles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

razorhead wrote: »
    Heard it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭stevief01

Heard that too, I'll keep an eye on him the next time he runs

Was told by someone who knows a bit and is sometimes well enough informed that COO STAR SIVOLA is laid out for the Martin Pipe handicap at 4 50 on Friday.

WINGINGIT 8 oc Dun is the strongest possible tip,the price is now gone 5/2 was available early today but I am told this will win.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

WINGINGIT 8 oc Dun is the strongest possible tip,the price is now gone 5/2 was available early today but I am told this will win.

Very disappointing run (fwiw im only seeing your post now but had heard the same as you from elsewhere).

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Katnap 5.25 Wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Moscow is magnificent

Was told that connections fancy Society Ranger in the 420 at Wolver. You can disregard it's last run when it didn't seem to get 1m2f and they seem to think 1 mile and half a furrong and it's run 2 runs back when 4th to Ligeti reads well in the context of this race. 11/2 with 365 and BV and 5s generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Was told that connections fancy Society Ranger in the 420 at Wolver. You can disregard it's last run when it didn't seem to get 1m2f and they seem to think 1 mile and half a furrong and it's run 2 runs back when 4th to Ligeti reads well in the context of this race. 11/2 with 365 and BV and 5s generally.

Good call well done

• Registered Users Posts: 33 salfordseven

Never a doubt on Society Ranger, thanks for posting.

• Advertisement

No problem at all, hope a few of you got on. Been a long time watcher of the forum and have been given a good few winners on here so hopefully I can pass on a bit of decent info whenever I get it and make a few pound for people.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers Moscow!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

Much appreciated Moscow thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Was told Tuamhain 6.00 Dundalk is well fancied tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Plenty of money for him anyway 5/1>15/8.

Wouldn't be going too mad but I've been told to back Northern Surprise each way in 730 at Dindalk. Still a bit of 10s with Ladbrokes around...in to 15/2 with Powers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Some drift on Swish in favour of Roman Wells 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Was told Tuamhain 6.00 Dundalk is well fancied tonight

money clearly down, but not best effort even if not straight forward

Wouldn't be going too mad but I've been told to back Northern Surprise each way in 730 at Dindalk. Still a bit of 10s with Ladbrokes around...in to 15/2 with Powers.

Ugh....4th. Apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Ugh....4th. Apologies.

Apologies are not necessary at all - a tip is just that, it's up to the individual to decide to put the money down.

Thanks for contributing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement