Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome New Mod of AH, Dudess

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

Karoma wrote: »
    Why would I ban you? You're entitled to an opinion. You do disappoint me, however. I originally thought you were a mature, well-adjusted adult.
    My apologies, that comment was not directed at you. I was directing it at white wash man.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

WE WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO MODERATE SAID FORUM EITHER. WHY ARE WE TALKING IN CAPS?

cos mummy and daddy are fighting again

must...repress

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

I WOULDNT MODERATE YOUR FORUM IF YOU BEGGED, I have no issue with the chosen boardsie, I wish her well. You can stick your forum where the sun dont shine, you insulting fcuk.If the only reply mechanism you have is to bully people into shutting up , then you are indeed a b****x. Feel free to ban me.

bully people?

where is the bullying?

again, i ask for the proof. you seem to be missing that in most of your 'points'

and last i looked, we didnt beg anyone to mod. we asked people to apply.

seriously, if thatst the best you can come up with, im loath to actually ban you. i think youre hilarious. we really need some more outbursts. maybe i should let 6th back in!

to hell with it!

Karoma, im going for a smoke, klet 6th and Feelgood back in, let em know, and dont ban witchywoman. SHe shall be used as a lesson to other posters that taking the interweb too seriously can cause stress.

really. Im still appalled at your behaviour. you do nothing for woman kind with that sort of child like tantrum. If I was a chick id be disgusted at you right now (and then Id go and feel my own breasts for the rest of the day)

I WOULDNT MODERATE YOUR FORUM IF YOU BEGGED, I have no issue with the chosen boardsie, I wish her well. You can stick your forum where the sun dont shine, you insulting fcuk.If the only reply mechanism you have is to bully people into shutting up , then you are indeed a b****x. Feel free to ban me.
    Oh dear... must be the time of the month!..

/ducks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Am I the only one that still doesn't really get what her point is?
    I don't get it either, as WWM said, could just be another blow-out from not getting chosen as mod though.

Also, of all the people on AH, I don't think I've ever seen the mods actually bully someone fwiw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

My apologies, that comment was not directed at you. I was directing it at white wash man.

He is a bully. :/
    But, my post stands. I can ban too, me! I HAVE A BIG STICK! BIGGUS-STICKUS, they call me. I like CAPS and I love pie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if I was a chick I'd be touching my breasts all day too.

actually I'm male and I still touch my breasts whenever I get the chance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

(and then Id go and feel my own breasts for the rest of the day)

Dam the rest of the day.... the rest of your life is what i'd be aiming for!! Or else until they got saggy.

WWM wrote:

Karoma, im going for a smoke, klet 6th and Feelgood back in, let em know...
    How about...no.
    I shan't ban witchywoman. It's about time somebody stood up for the little man...woman!

I also like Mordeth's breasts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

???

what?

You mean you're a chick?

What have I done?!:confused:
    Cool. This is obviously an admission that I can ban you too... But I won't because I'm scared sh*tless of your wife.

Thanks a mil for all the love, guys!!!

But leave my tits out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

rb_ie wrote: »
    Also, of all the people on AH, I don't think I've ever seen the mods actually bully someone fwiw.
    Except for Rozie. They ostracised him/her for not being normal, as did the rest of us. Oh wait... Rozie only SAID we did, but nobody really cared.

What the hell am I talking about? *stubs out spliff and keeps it for later*

Dudess wrote: »
    No. You leave YOUR tits out of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Cool. This is obviously an admission that I can ban you too... But I won't because I'm scared sh*tless of your wife.

Only if you leave them out.

Edit: foiled.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

*stubs out spliff and keeps it for later*

Oiiii.... you were suppose to pass that over this way!!

Bugger... walked into that one didn't I?

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Oiiii.... you were suppose to pass that over this way!!
    Sorry, I passed out and forgot there were other people here.

Wait a second... There isn't anyone else here! Who said that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Good stuff.

I'm sure Ms Dudess and her "girls" will do a great job. :)

Sorry, I passed out and forgot there were other people here.

Wait a second... There isn't anyone else here! Who said that?

I'm behind the wardrobe.............. :p

jonny24ie wrote: »
    I'm behind the wardrobe.............. :p
    He's actually in it. (That's a closet, to our stupid American cousins)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you cant ban me.

muahahahahahahahaha.

but youre aright about the missus. be afraid, be very afraid.

and we will have no more discussions about Dudess's breasts please.
    Kormadude wrote:
    How about...no.

my powers, they wane.....

• Advertisement

Now that I have the power to rewrite history and distort reality, I'm actually a bloke.

So when you're a moderator do you dream about Boards due to over-exposure to it? And do flashes of it appear in your mind when you're offline? And do you start treating everything in life (e.g. conversations, text messages etc) as Boards conversations?

He's actually in it. (That's a closet, to our stupid American cousins)

Nope I'm behind it.... someone has me squished here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Witchywoman the afterhours forum has never/is not/ will never be taken serious, it is the bathroom/watercooler banter of 17 year olds in their first job.

AH is infact a cruel experiment by the admins, it suckers in posters and they either stay in the kiddie pool píssing on each other or grow up and learn there are other forums.

Now it does need to be moderated, píssing in the pool is allowed to an extend, shíting in it is not.

Ideally a mod comes from within the community of the forum. Each forum is considered it's own little village and due to the experimental nature of AH sometimes mods are choosen in an attempt to have them píssing out rather then in.

This has been the case before and sometimes a more sensible mod is picked.

Oh and wwm's balls aren't as big as the pretends they are./

Good luck Dudess.
    It's a bit like the balancing of the superme court in the USA between liberals and conservaitives.

Oh and wwm's balls aren't as big as the pretends they are./
    uh...
    Thanks Thaed, we'll probably have AH threads on pissing & ****ting in the pool. Thanks a bunch.

Dudess: How's yore bra?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Witchywoman the afterhours forum has never/is not/ will never be taken serious, it is the bathroom/watercooler banter of 17 year olds in their first job.

AH is infact a cruel experiment by the admins, it suckers in posters and they either stay in the kidde pool píssing on each other or grow up and learn there are other forums.

Now it does need to be moderated, píssing in the pool is allowed to an extend, shíting in it is not.

Ideally a mod comes from within the community of the forum. Each forum is considered it's ownlittle village and due to the experiemental nature of AH sometimes mods are choosen in an atempt to have them píssing out rather then in.

This has been the case before and sometimes a more sensible mod is picked.

It's a bit like the balancing of the superme court in the USA between liberals and conservaitives.
    Thank you, for having the manners to shed some light on it. I dont have a problem with the chosen one, as some posters seem to think. Nor do I have any desire to moderate this or any forum. Having read the whole original thread from start to finish I was suprised at some of the posts from the moderators.I am as humourous as any other boardsie and I dont have any affiliation with other posters including 6th , but I do think that he was unfairly dealt with, why on earth he wasnt put straight before he exploded and made a show of himself? Surely common decency should have prevailed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I am as humourous as any other boardsie

no, i'm pretty sure you've established in this thread that you're not.

uh...
    Thanks Thaed, we'll probably have AH threads on pissing & ****ting in the pool. Thanks a bunch.

Dudess: How's yore bra?
    Fantastic actually. Arnotts - best measurers in Ireland.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

why on earth he wasnt put straight before he exploded and made a show of himself? Surely common decency should have prevailed.

Afaik, moderators don't have the ability to pre-empt what a poster is going to do, nor do we have time to 'set them straight' before they do what they are going to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I am as humourous as any other boardsie

eh lo el.
    but I do think that he was unfairly dealt with, why on earth he wasnt put straight before he exploded and made a show of himself? Surely common decency should have prevailed.

There was absolutely no way to tell that would happen. As far as I was concerned, we were having a fun slagging competition, but his explosion is conclusive proof that some people, even the ones you least expect, take the internet waaaaayyyy too seriously. He's also been here long enough to know that that kind of language/attack on a user isn't tolerated, so it's purely his own fault and noone elses.

Some time on the side lines will do him good anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Silverfish wrote: »
    Afaik, moderators don't have the ability to pre-empt what a poster is going to do, nor do we have time to 'set them straight' before they do what they are going to do.

yeah.... although this might be hard to believe but them mods are people too you know (except Ruubot). they make mistakes... probably more than their fair share though :p

Advertisement