Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome New Mod of AH, Dudess

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I think Dudess will have her first ban within minutes of being added to the Moderator group...I shall envy her mighty e-clit.

Well, this is anti-climatic. I was expecting Jesus or something :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

We did ask, but He's modding over on the islam forum at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Well, this is anti-climatic. I was expecting Jesus or something :(

Second choice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

This is one of those times I'm pretty sure the person is joking but not quite sure enough to laugh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Welcome Dudess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The new moderator is Dudess.

lollers

congrats dudess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I think now's about the right time for WWM to make Dudess' tits pics public.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

All hail Dudess...... godess of crimson tide bannings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The new moderator is Dudess.
    Holy crap! Headed out for a couple of hours to get Christmas presents (as in, get given them rather than just get them) and I come home, log on to Boards and see 11 pms... cool! :) Wow, I said I was unsure how I'd manage such a responsibility but you guys say I'm the mod, so if you say so? Trolls don't stand a chance!

Thanks guys! I'm actually feeling a little overwhelmed here...
    cf. earlier post.
    I have to echo WWM: what do ya mean?
    Karoma wrote: »
    You know, I want to say stuff...but if I do nobody will believe she really is the new mod.
    Heh.

Congratulations and welcomes and stuffs, Dudess.
    Cheers K! A congratulations from Karoma - that's not something you get very often. I'm gonna frame this post.
    Woo! Monthly banhammer rampage!
    See, now that it's actually a reality (well it's a temporary contract initially) I'm feeling all humble now and plan to be really soft... but that'll pass. Anyway, Ruu (whisper his name in awe) comes across as all soft...
    I shall envy her mighty e-clit.
    And indeed you should. Multiple bannings for me at a time - only one for you...

Thanks, you lovely cutesy guys! :o:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

rb_ie wrote: »
    I think now's about the right time for WWM to make Dudess' tits pics public.

He didn't manage to get one. I pestered. I checked. He didn't. He's going soft...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

i must say, having watched this thread with intrigue i am disappointed. I originally thought that the people posting on after hours were mature ,well adjusted adults. To find that the whole thing is a piss take is really not appealing, how regular posters can be cajouled, ridiculed, made fun of, and for the whole thing to be kept up for days is sad. I never knew there were so many people queueing up to do it, considering that theres no financial reward entailled, it just goes to show ya how many power hungry people there are on here. A disgraceful exercise .......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

i must say, having watched this thread with intrigue i am disappointed. I originally thought that the people posting on after hours were mature ,well adjusted adults. To find that the whole thing is a piss take is really not appealing, how regular posters can be cajouled, ridiculed, made fun of, and for the whole thing to be kept up for days is sad. I never knew there were so many people queueing up to do it, considering that theres no financial reward entailled, it just goes to show ya how many power hungry people there are on here. A disgraceful exercise .......

There the 2 problems.... people thinking and then Thinking that its a serious place...

He didn't manage to get one. I pestered. I checked. He didn't. He's going soft...

Wow, wtf WWM?

I'd hope there was at least promises of sexual favours involved.

Lol.

You and 6th should hook up. T'Internet, serious business.

?

sorry?

A piss take?

Where did you get that from?

Dudess has been a mode a moderator fo the forum from the other post.

Do you actually read anything, or do you just jump in, two feet straight in gob, with little or no logic or brain functions engaged?

Whether or not there are power hungry power people out here has nothing to do with boards.ie. perhaps you should take it up with local government, they may be able to serve you better.

and im not sure of any cajoling or ridiculing of users by moderators. maybe amongst themselves, but i tell people what to type or what to think.

although, i may tell people they are stupid every now and then. consider this one of those times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Take a few moments to say goodbye to your former friends, Dudess, and report for reassignment and a better life. \o/ :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

jonny24ie wrote: »
    All hail Dudess...... godess of crimson tide bannings.
    Any mention of that thread results in a banning. In fact... what are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

considering that theres no financial reward entailled, .......

maybe not for you '07 apprentices but us old sweats get to convert our posts into clubcard points, its pretty sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Congrats Dudess! :)

• Advertisement

Congrats Dudess :D

Edit: I hate when that happens

There the 2 problems.... people thinking and then Thinking that its a serious place...

+1
    There are plenty of other fora within boards for the serious stuff, AH isn't one of them. tCN is definitely not either. ;)

I, for one, welcome our new Female overlord--lady.
    We did ask, but He's modding over on the islam forum at the moment.

Ha ha.

Dudess wrote: »
    Any mention of that thread results in a banning. In fact... what are you talking about?

???

what?

You mean you're a chick?

What have I done?!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

perhaps , I did not phrase that correctly!! Of course , the forum is not too serious, its the way this moderator thread has gone on that I find strange, I really didnt realise that hundreds of posters were wanting to get their sweaty little paws on the title. Sad, plus the fact that powers that be showed themselves up to be nothing more than piss takers.

perhaps , I did not phrase that correctly!! Of course , the forum is not too serious, its the way this moderator thread has gone on that I find strange, I really didnt realise that hundreds of posters were wanting to get their sweaty little paws on the title. Sad, plus the fact that powers that be showed themselves up to be nothing more than piss takers.
    There was only one person who wasn't taking the p1ss/having a laugh in that thread tbh, and we've seen what that's lead to so...stop ruining a perfectly good thread. If you've an issue, off to Feedback you go.

plus the fact that powers that be showed themselves up to be nothing more than piss takers.

It's not like they're the government or anything......oh.....wait.......

1 thread to request people that want the job that a lot of posters on here would hate

and

2nd thread to annouce who the new mod is.... i see no problem with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Well, this is anti-climatic.

He's not the only one going soft.

Congrats, woman I don't know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Congratulations, Dudess. Now you should ban everyone who didn't nominate you for the Most Lickable Award. :)

Advertisement