Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome New Mod of AH, Dudess

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Dudess wrote: »
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean, LordChessington, but I like whatever it is.

You don't. When I joined Boards I swore I would always retain anonymity. Nobody on Boards has ever met me. In fact, I may not even exist.
    That all may change some time in 2008, but for now, I'm a mystery wrapped up in an enigma shrouded in a whatever.

so much secrecy... you're an extra terrestrial aren't you? i knew it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

:eek: You're good. I'm also from the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Nice to see that boards.ie new gender equality program is in full swing and that soon there will be at least 1 female mod on every forum, if not two depending on the number of mods.

Congratulations Dudess on being the first to be appointed based on this and not on any of the normal critea for mod slection.

Oh and if any of the other female mods get jealous ( like Tar ) it is cos you didn't have to preforum demeaning sexual favours for an admin.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Nice to see that boards.ie new gender equality program is in full swing and that soon there will be at least 1 female mod on every forum, if not two depending on the number of mods.

Congratulations Dudess on being the first to be appointed based on this and not on any of the normal critea for mod slection.
    Thanks Thaed... although I'm Terry's replacement and I require sleep so I may not last the pace. Is my femaleness the only reason I got the gig...? :(
    Oh and if any of the other female mods get jealous ( like Tar ) it is cos you didn't have to preforum demeaning sexual favours for an admin.
    Yes. I didn't...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The mystery continues... o_O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

A female mod for After Hours! Cool!

Congrats Dudess! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Dudess wrote: »
    Thanks Thaed... although I'm Terry's replacement and I require sleep so I may not last the pace. Is my femaleness the only reason I got the gig...? :(

Yes. I didn't...
    You got the gig because you were the best choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Just finished my radio slot now...

6th asked me to play a sad song for him because he didn't get the modship so I gave went with Johnny Cash's version of 'Hurt'

I also played a track for Dudess... it was the happiest song I had with me and it was called 'Little Red Monkey'

Good times...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,895 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Thaedydal wrote: »

Positive discrimination and sexual harassment ftw.

I also played a track for Dudess... it was the happiest song I had with me and it was called 'Little Red Monkey'

Good times...
    Thanking you muchly sir. Very thoughtful of you on in this most festive of days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement