Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone, I'm a spanner who is new to intarwebz

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I never knew one could create a 7 page thread by simply mashing one's keyboard.

p[odktg0oeirgj5iotji cfjri0fjwidvj vpoerwefdfo werlk0tkfe dpoekojfifd.

I'm off to adverts.ie support to discuss the above!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

davey180 wrote: »
    ye all wrong sorry at least you didnt have to go through this lazer thing it upset me and im very hurt about it, no way to treat a woman like this isnt it.

Odd. You were a groundsman a while back. Are you pre or post op? Source

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

thanks a bunch,by the way you have no buisness about my topic you are a bit nosy!

Public Forum and all that, pretty much everyone gets a right to reply. Apart from the Help Desk.
    no im not
    yes im banned from body mod but not boards.ie how do you think im able to post on this then?

If you had a problem with O2 - would you ask Vodafone to fix it? No, didnt think so.

Fair enough you searched for topics on being banned, but when you posted on the wrong section numerous people told you that you were posting in a section that has nothing to do with Adverts.ie. In the end, you got thick with a moderator (ie you got snotty/rude/ignorant) who infracted you.

I think we have went through this MANY times in this topic on Feedback but also the topic on Adverts.ie Support. You have been told who to contact regarding your ban, yet you didn't and kept asking / bitching.

I think this topic needs to be closed. Question asked, and question answered several times. If the OP cant get it at this stage, we cant do much more to assist besides ignore them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I could infract his ass out of here, but it seems that folk enjoy laughing at the thick little kid who has nothing to offer but selling themselves short for laughs.

So OP, you got yourself a reprieve, use it to as little advantage as you can...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

MarkR wrote: »
    Odd. You were a groundsman a while back. Are you pre or post op? Source
    i cant be called groudswoman because it isnt known to say that on a job description so whatever sex you are they are all called groundsman whether your a man or woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Gordon wrote: »
    Ah that's what happened, much clearer, cheers!

Well davey180, your best bet is to PM one of the Body Modification mods - etho or Hellrazer.
    I tried. I failed

Sully wrote: »
    Public Forum and all that, pretty much everyone gets a right to reply. Apart from the Help Desk.

If you had a problem with O2 - would you ask Vodafone to fix it? No, didnt think so.

Fair enough you searched for topics on being banned, but when you posted on the wrong section numerous people told you that you were posting in a section that has nothing to do with Adverts.ie. In the end, you got thick with a moderator (ie you got snotty/rude/ignorant) who infracted you.

I think we have went through this MANY times in this topic on Feedback but also the topic on Adverts.ie Support. You have been told who to contact regarding your ban, yet you didn't and kept asking / bitching.

I think this topic needs to be closed. Question asked, and question answered several times. If the OP cant get it at this stage, we cant do much more to assist besides ignore them.
    i did nothing of (ie you got snotty/rude/ignorant)this i was no way like to mashey god allmighty! is there any listening to me read the post i sent to Gordon

Wilburt wrote: »
    hellrazer was right to ban him, he was a hell of a lot more than a nuisance. As i pointed out earlier he made 7 threads all on the same topic. He lied, he lied some more and just kept up the same charade as he is doing here. confusing others and just general trolling.
    I reported his posts as im sure many other regulars on the body mod forum did too.
    whos HE

Seriously smashey how the hell did you put up with this for so long? My head would have exploded with frustration a long time ago.
    I'm just a sensitive caring new age guy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

smashey wrote: »
    I'm just a sensitive caring new age guy.

So you're a tree-fúcker hippy?
    davey180 wrote:
    whos HE

I believe he was referring to you. Anyways Davey you know what you have to do about your ban. You have to contact one of the mods of that forum. Only they can unban you.

• Advertisement

So you're a tree-fúcker hippy?
    Nah. I'm pished.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

i did nothing of (ie you got snotty/rude/ignorant)this i was no way like to mashey god allmighty! is there any listening to me read the post i sent to Gordon

But you did.. he made a comparsment to further assist, and you just got thick with him about it. Hence, the infraction.

Iv read what you said to Gordon, just to be sure what I read prior to that was indeed the case, and it was. A lot of people, including Gordon, have told you what to do to go about getting unbanned. At least agree to do that? Please? Id feel a lot better knowing we managed to get you to understand ONE of TWO things about Boards and general rules of life..

davey180, this is my final plea to you.

Click on one of the above links and send a pm.

Trust me. I'm a doctor.

*smashey banned for giving medical advice*

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I could infract his ass out of here, but it seems that folk enjoy laughing at the thick little kid who has nothing to offer but selling themselves short for laughs.
    It's not so much "enjoyment", Roundy, as that "I want to, but I can't look away!" feeling ... though at this stage I am really beginning to think that this is deliberate, rather than an oddly fascinating and incomprehensible incomprehension.

davey180, this is my final plea to you.

Click on one of the above links and send a pm.

Trust me. I'm a doctor.

*smashey banned for giving medical advice*
    i already have thanks

i already have thanks
    Whhhooooooaaaaaaaaaa nelly.

Is that a penny I heard dropping?

Sully wrote: »
    But you did.. he made a comparsment to further assist, and you just got thick with him about it. Hence, the infraction.

Iv read what you said to Gordon, just to be sure what I read prior to that was indeed the case, and it was. A lot of people, including Gordon, have told you what to do to go about getting unbanned. At least agree to do that? Please? Id feel a lot better knowing we managed to get you to understand ONE of TWO things about Boards and general rules of life..
    oh god!!!!!!!!!But you did.. he made a comparsment to further assist, and you just got thick with him about it. Hence, the infraction.
    thick about a simple question i asked oh come on give me a break its a load of codswallop.

Is that a penny I heard dropping?
    were baned for giving medical advice

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Who tf is Nelly?! And what she got to do with this issue?

Honestly, smashey, I'm beginning to think the OP is right after all ... you're just deliberately trying to confuse the issue, aren't you?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

were baned for giving medical advice
    Aye, I've been giving you advice all day and this is how it must end.

• Advertisement

Honestly, smashey, I'm beginning to think the OP is right after all ... you're just deliberately trying to confuse the issue, aren't you?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't pull the wool over your eyes RL.

sorry im just asking what is OP thanks

OP = Original Poster.

In this case, that's you that is.

I'm being gentle with you now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's short for operation. He's giving medical advice too so he'll be banned along with smashey.

Edit: Bah, smashey is taking this seriously.

It's short for operation. He's giving medical advice too so he'll be banned along with smashey.

who will be banned along with smashey?

OP = Original Poster.

In this case, that's you that is.

I'm being gentle with you now.
    thanks ill be gentle always

Why would you ban smashey?

Aye. :D
    all my alternate acounts on adverts.ie

Why would you ban smashey?
    its not my decision its down to the mods isnt it

• Advertisement

all my alternate acounts on adverts.ie

You mean boards. This is boards not adverts. As adverts mod can you tell me why was I banned from boards.

Advertisement