Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone, I'm a spanner who is new to intarwebz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Spankeh wrote: »
    Moving to feedback

GTFO of mah supportz!

:)
    Nice one Spankeh. ;)

The cats should be interesting on this one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

smashey wrote: »
    The cats should be interesting on this one. :D

cat_proximity.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

davey180 wrote: »
    me too im banned from body modifications for lies iv amitted it and stiil banned for how long?its not a lifetime ban is it?

I'm going to brush over the rest of this painful thread and come back to what started it.

Body Modifications is a board on boards.ie
    It has nothing to do with adverts.ie.
    If you have a query about a ban from Body Modifications, you need to talk to the moderators of Body Modifications. They are Hellrazer and eth0_. Send them a PM and discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

think someone may be trolling, funny though

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well done smashey, that's some serious patience there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Never has a quote been so apt... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Karoma wrote: »
    I'm going to brush over the rest of this painful thread and come back to what started it.

Body Modifications is a board on boards.ie
    It has nothing to do with adverts.ie.
    If you have a query about a ban from Body Modifications, you need to talk to the moderators of Body Modifications. They are Hellrazer and eth0_. Send them a PM and discuss it.

in all fairness now, smashey provided that info to the OP earlier today, including links to their profiles to make it easier.

that simply enraged the OP into opening the helpdesk thread i linked to earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Hook line and sinker.

Now you understand why he was banned from bod mod forum

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Wtf?

Did this guy get a Prince Albert through the wrong head? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Think it was Hellrazer who banned him and if memory serves, twas a permanent one for taking the piss.

So long dude.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I don't think I've laughed so hard on Feedback before, and that's saying a hell of a lot!

subway wrote: »
    in all fairness now, smashey provided that info to the OP earlier today, including links to their profiles to make it easier.

that simply enraged the OP into opening the helpdesk thread i linked to earlier

I wouldn't want to enrage the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Sully wrote: »
    Yes, as your trying to be helped and your getting ignorant towards a mod.
    whoa whoa whoa im being ingorant i have to disagree there i done nothing of the sort read those threads and posts agian i dont think you know the full story here.

Think it was Hellrazer who banned him and if memory serves, twas a permanent one for taking the piss.

So long dude.
    hang on a minute i appolized to you on pm you acceppted why bring this up again????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

he wasn't starting on you or anything, he was just filling in some info that was missing from the thread.

narco wrote: »
    he wasn't starting on you or anything, he was just filling in some info that was missing from the thread.
    why didnt he pm me instead but bringing this up on a tread is riddiculas?

you seemed to have trouble grasping who the mods relevant to your situation were, and as to how long you were banned. that is evident from public posts you have made.

so zaph posted the relevant answers- that you were banned by Hellrazer and that it's premanant - on a public thread.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

so zaph posted the relevant answers- that you were banned by Hellrazer and that it's premanant - on a public thread.

I did not! I'm just an innocent bystander in this thread laughing my arse off. God I love feedback. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

whoa whoa whoa im being ingorant i have to disagree there i done nothing of the sort read those threads and posts agian i dont think you know the full story here.

I do. Iv responded to your question already but you choose to ignore it. You got thick with a mod who tried to help you and got infracted for it. Your own fault. By the looks, you have a history of this anyway.

Sully wrote: »
    I do. Iv responded to your question already but you choose to ignore it. You got thick with a mod who tried to help you and got infracted for it. Your own fault. By the looks, you have a history of this anyway.
    What the heck is going on here ,. You or anyone elkse have no right to call me thick. Yes I was banned from Bod-Mod . What has that got to do with anyone here.
    There are too many insults flying around here. People are just butting in when they dont know the full story.it started from here;1;It is, and if you want to talk about football you go to the soccer forum. Adverts support is about adverts.ie. Do you see where I'm coming from? iamswered this;2 yeah but nim not into football.Tattoos and Pets is my subject thanks.Now whats wrong with this i was infracted for this answer and i called him smartar// ? do you get it now

• Advertisement

me too im banned from body modifications for lies iv amitted it and stiil banned for how long?its not a lifetime ban is it?

i have no idea what the 'me too' bit is all about. but your original post is asking how long you've been banned for.

the answer is life.

and oops, sorry zaph.:o

i have no idea what the 'me too' bit is all about. but your original post is asking how long you've been banned for.

the answer is life.

and oops, sorry zaph.:o
    hurray i got an answer thanks for that thats all i wanted to know yoyou see icant go to body mod as many asked me to ask in bod mod also i cant pm any mods on the body modifications cause they banned me.at least you gave me the answer

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

hurray i got an answer thanks for that thats all i wanted to know yoyou see icant go to body mod as many asked me to ask in bod mod also i cant pm any mods on the body modifications cause they banned me.at least you gave me the answer

Yoooo hooooo. I'm back again.

You can pm the mods of the body modification forum.

Here endeth lesson no. 64.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

daveys brief history on body mod forum:
    7 threads (or there abouts so im told) asking about a last supper tattoo.
    Numerous replies, many recommendations about artists, even locations down to the street!
    comes back with a scratching on his forearm
    claims it was a reputable and well known guy who did it
    when questioned acted confused, backtracked
    found out, trolled, banned, moved on to greener pastures i.e other forums

i dont know why he hasnt been site banned yet

What the heck is going on here ,. You or anyone elkse have no right to call me thick. Yes I was banned from Bod-Mod . What has that got to do with anyone here.
    There are too many insults flying around here.

He didn't call you thick. He said you 'got thick with him'. They're entirely different things.
    Me call you thick/stupid would be: davey108, you're a thick mother****er.
    Me stating you got somewhat upset in the course of a discussion: davey108 got thick with me...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Oh dear, I've just read (what's left of) his posts on BodMod.

They kinda have that "can't look away" quality!!

My head hurts now. :(

Karoma wrote: »
    He didn't call you thick. He said you 'got thick with him'. They're entirely different things.
    Me call you thick/stupid would be: davey108, you're a thick mother****er.
    Me stating you got somewhat upset in the course of a discussion: davey108 got thick with me...
    sorry i misread !

smashey wrote: »
    Yoooo hooooo. I'm back again.

You can pm the mods of the body modification forum.

Here endeth lesson no. 64.
    i do but they wont answer me back to correct probloms by the way you are not a modarater for advert ie look; GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students.but you are a moderater for selling cars which is a differant thing.

Wilburt wrote: »
    daveys brief history on body mod forum:
    7 threads (or there abouts so im told) asking about a last supper tattoo.
    Numerous replies, many recommendations about artists, even locations down to the street!
    comes back with a scratching on his forearm
    claims it was a reputable and well known guy who did it
    when questioned acted confused, backtracked
    found out, trolled, banned, moved on to greener pastures i.e other forums

i dont know why he hasnt been site banned yet
    they all asked questions what wrong with that they all ganged up to annoy me anyway i pmd one guy and told him the truth and appolized by the way stop following me (harrasment?)i ve got my problems you have your own keep it to yourself we were friends i did you favours, stop backstabing me thankyou

• Advertisement

Oh dear, I've just read (what's left of) his posts on BodMod.

They kinda have that "can't look away" quality!!

My head hurts now. :(
    who are you?

Advertisement