Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone, I'm a spanner who is new to intarwebz

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

It's the cuckoos nest. You mod that don't you.
    listen please i dont moderate anywhere thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

davey180 wrote: »
    listen please i dont moderate anywhere thanks

In fairness you probably should mod tcn or at least frequent there. Why are you posting this on adverts? Would it not be better to post on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

no ye wrong i didnt apply anything would you please leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Is it possible you could explain further?

Blowfish wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Is it possible you could explain further?
    sorry my mistake i went to the wrong post here its meant for Zapp Brannigan very sorry as i have my hands full with all these who are posting to me sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

sorry my mistake i went to the wrong post here its meant for Zapp Brannigan very sorry as i have my hands full with all these who are posting to me sorry!
    Ah that's fine. We all end up a little confused at times :)

• Advertisement

Blowfish wrote: »
    Ah that's fine. We all end up a little confused at times :)
    to true thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

<snip>
    AC! Shush, ffs!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

AC! Shush, ffs!

Ah come on it would be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Site-ban please. Davey, do your magic.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Why do davey's posts remind me of the lines

Two of us write music, two have way a song
    Sorry, in translation, that line come out wrong

from http://youtube.com/watch?v=erNdIzv8DQ8

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Davey180-Your ban is permanent from body mods.So please stop sending me private messages.

Ban stands forever!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Davey180-Your ban is permanent from body mods.So please stop sending me private messages.

What have you got to do with adverts? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

What the hell are adverts? Do I have a TV on this 'pooter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

Floor, Table... Gobshyte
    why did this thread appear after the awards it deserves thread of the year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

Davey fyi, Create a new account, nobody will ever know its you, your grammer and attitude are not unique :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,933 ✭✭✭✭muffler

But on what grounds would davey ban smashey?

I mean one of them is on boards.ie and the other on adverts.ie so there is no real connection.

But the root of this problem appears to be that this smashey guy who is apparently a mod on boards.ie starts to rant about the OP being in the wrong place which is adverts.ie and the OP is right in saying that he doesn't mod adverts.ie so is he taking the piss here or what.

Im off now to boards.org where things are a bit simpler.

muffler wrote: »
    Im off now to boards.org where things are a bit simpler.

I suppose this smashey character will start claiming he mods boards.org too.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,933 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I suppose this smashey character will start claiming he mods boards.org too.
    It wouldnt surprise me.

He told Davey that he was an adverts mod but thats a downright lie as Davey quite rightly pointed out its not on the list of forums that he mods on boards.ie.

Now it transpires that smashey is a second hand car dealer and if hes posting about cars on adverts.de then he should be reported.....AGAIN

He told Davey that he was an adverts mod but thats a downright lie as Davey quite rightly pointed out its not on the list of forums that he mods on boards.ie.

Is that list of forums real? I didn't know that. They just appeared on my profile one day. I thought they were like the stars that appear after you get to a certain posts count. I've never even heard of the forums on my list.
    Now it transpires that smashey is a second hand car dealer and if hes posting about cars on adverts.de then he should be reported.....AGAIN

True. Davey has said multiple times that smashey sells second hand cars and not once has smashey denied it.

In fairness you probably should mod tcn or at least frequent there. Why are you posting this on adverts? Would it not be better to post on boards?
    trying to sort out smashey with his lies

• Advertisement

for what

oh iwas told to ask you with pm to ask i only asked once but a lifetime ban is a bit overboard dont you think

Davey fyi, Create a new account, nobody will ever know its you, your grammer and attitude are not unique :D
    impossible to do as they find ye ip adresses which i think tottally wrong

AC! Shush, ffs!
    what was that?

trying to sort out smashey with his lies

I doubt smashey is his real name and I doubt he smashes things on a regular basis.
    impossible to do as they find ye ip adresses which i think tottally wrong

Mods can't see your IP address. Only the admins can.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yes. Only the admins can. We can't.

Or can we?:cool::D:rolleyes::eek::p

what was that?

Smashey edited that to cover up more of his lies. I'm telling ya, he's one of those lizard people. Smashey clearly shape-shifted into randylonghorn to delete what I wrote to hide his lies without raising too much suspicion. I'm on to you smashey.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

>_>

<_<

I know where OP lives

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

what was that?
    Bird?
    Plane?

No, t'was superman

• Advertisement

I doubt smashey is his real name and I doubt he smashes things on a regular basis.

do you think its fair for the admins to do that?it would mean they can access your info ?i think its hacking?

Advertisement