Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone, I'm a spanner who is new to intarwebz

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Can someone translate wtf this is about.

Not even cat pictures could help us now...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Gordon wrote: »
    Yes please do.

Nooooooooooooo.

We'll be running around in circles all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

nah.

I'll get bored and venture into AH, get ever such a fright about go to TCN instead, and then wonder why I've no Christmas presents wrapped.

davey180 wrote: »
    yes im banned from body mod but not boards.ie how do you think im able to post on this then?
    That's what we've been trying to tell you. You're banned from body mods fair enough. Body mods is a forum of boards.ie therefore, your initial inquiry should have been posted on feedback in boards.ie, not in adverts support as adverts support only deals with adverts.ie issues.

I'm sure there is a sketch from Yes Minister like this. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I've exported this whole thread to Excel and sorted it alphabetically. It makes just as much sense.

Why can't posters listen to mods? Why can't they accept obvious truths?

Do we have a Double Dutch Forum? Maybe move it to the Polish Forum, they might recognise something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

accutally none of ye help but got me to get a tattoo that they all recomened turned out terrible now i have to lazer it off thanks to ye all!
    Yer welcome.
    thanks a bunch,by the way you have no buisness about my topic you are a bit nosy!
    It's a public bloody forum, lad. I can comment on anything I ****ing want to comment on.
    yes im banned from body mod but not boards.ie how do you think im able to post on this then?
    No, mutha****er, you're banned from a sub-forum within boards.ie If you can't get that into your brain, I seriously recommend you get the book "Internet for Dummies".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Oh My, this is by far the funniest thread in feedback in quite a while. Kudos to all involved :D:D:D

I'm a broken man.

I'm off to PI.

Hagar wrote: »
    Why can't posters listen to mods? Why can't they accept obvious truths?

that'd be covered by the bit whereby the poster denied that the mod was in fact a mod.

I dunno, parallel universe type thread or so it felt like.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

the_syco wrote: »
    If you can't get that into your brain, I seriously recommend you get the book "Internet for Dummies".

While he's at it, don't forget "Grammar and punctuation for Dummies".

LK

• Advertisement

smashey wrote: »
    I'm a broken man.

I'm off to PI.

Oh God No. PI is a scary place, scary, scary place. I swore never to go there ever again at the start of 2007.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

smashey wrote: »
    I'm a broken man.

I'm off to PI.

*hugs* here, have a keg :)

Calina wrote: »
    Oh God No. PI is a scary place, scary, scary place. I swore never to go there ever again at the start of 2007.
    It can't be any more scary than this thread. :eek:
    g'em wrote: »
    *hugs* here, have a keg :)

<3 g'em

Right so, I'm off to the pub and will return here in the wee small hours.

This thread needs lolcats.

lolcats4.jpg

awww...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

His last few posts in the body mod forum are top quality too. Highly recommended! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

This thread needs lolcats.

No not even lolcats can save this thread

+1 thread of fame

edit g'em you ruined it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah gotta hand it to the guy, he is winding people up.
    people are falling for it, i fell for it. no one could be so stupid. no one.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Seriously smashey how the hell did you put up with this for so long? My head would have exploded with frustration a long time ago.

Wilburt wrote: »
    no one could be so stupid. no one.
    You're forgetting about the OP. Totally ****ing retarded.

• Advertisement

edit g'em you ruined it
    Thank you. It's my favourite talent.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I went out for a couple of hours and when I get back I find that this thread has, rather implausibly, become even more entertaining than when I left it. Now, if we could somehow manoeuvre estebancambias onto this thread it would be a dead cert to win something in next year's Boards Awards. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

What a thread! davey180 is now a woman!?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It would appear so, for the time being at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Gordon wrote: »
    Yes please do.
    right as im baned from body mod so i cant access it ok1;i went to look around and found forums on bans and posted a question on ban to smashey ;me too im banned from body modifications for lies iv amitted it and stiil banned for how long?its not a lifetime ban is it?I only asked how long is a ban.2;smashey said;This forum is purely for adverts.ie queries. If you have a problem with the body modification forum, I'd suggest you contact the mods of that forum.As im banned there i replied:this is boards ie im on surely to.then i got from smashey:It is, and if you want to talk about football you go to the soccer forum. Adverts support is about adverts.ie. Do you see where I'm coming from?I replied;yeah but im not into football.Tattoos and Pets is my subject thanks.suddently i got pm from smashey saying Dear davey180,

You have received an infraction at boards.ie.

Reason: Being a Spanner
    If you have a problem with a certain forum, contact the mods of that forum. Adverts support is for all adverts.ie related queries only.

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire. so i pmd smashey whats this?smashey saying that im calling him a smartar//???? where the hell did i say that i do not know.and now hes claiming to be moderater for these forums,he moderates selling cars etc which i feel is differant on smasheys profile he mods GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students so what did i deserve infraction for by mashey over a simple question i asked about bans?????Ihope you follow this thanks for taking your time to read this.

What a thread! davey180 is now a woman!?
    there you go you just dont know who you are talking too......................

You're forgetting about the OP. Totally ****ing retarded.
    whos reta/////d

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

Davey,

Is English your first language?

LK

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

right as im baned from body mod so i cant access it ok1;i went to look around and found forums on bans and posted a question on ban to smashey ;me too im banned from body modifications for lies iv amitted it and stiil banned for how long?its not a lifetime ban is it?I only asked how long is a ban.2;smashey said;This forum is purely for adverts.ie queries. If you have a problem with the body modification forum, I'd suggest you contact the mods of that forum.As im banned there i replied:this is boards ie im on surely to.then i got from smashey:It is, and if you want to talk about football you go to the soccer forum. Adverts support is about adverts.ie. Do you see where I'm coming from?I replied;yeah but im not into football.Tattoos and Pets is my subject thanks.suddently i got pm from smashey saying Dear davey180,

You have received an infraction at boards.ie.

Reason: Being a Spanner
    If you have a problem with a certain forum, contact the mods of that forum. Adverts support is for all adverts.ie related queries only.

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire. so i pmd smashey whats this?smashey saying that im calling him a smartar//???? where the hell did i say that i do not know.and now hes claiming to be moderater for these forums,he moderates selling cars etc which i feel is differant on smasheys profile he mods GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students so what did i deserve infraction for by mashey over a simple question i asked about bans?????Ihope you follow this thanks for taking your time to read this.
    Ah that's what happened, much clearer, cheers!

Well davey180, your best bet is to PM one of the Body Modification mods - etho or Hellrazer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

hellrazer was right to ban him, he was a hell of a lot more than a nuisance. As i pointed out earlier he made 7 threads all on the same topic. He lied, he lied some more and just kept up the same charade as he is doing here. confusing others and just general trolling.
    I reported his posts as im sure many other regulars on the body mod forum did too.

Advertisement