Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone, I'm a spanner who is new to intarwebz

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

davey180 wrote: »
    its not my decision its down to the mods isnt it

The adverts mods? Why would smashey the adverts mod that isn't an adverts mod ban smashey?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

You mean boards. This is boards not adverts. As adverts mod can you tell me why was I banned from boards.
    this is boards ie im on surely

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

smashey wrote: »
    this is boards ie im on surely

No this is adverts.org.tv.us.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

This isn't boards.com.cn?

This isn't boards.com.cn?

Are those my feet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

Nope ye're all incorrect. Its social.ie and i'm never wrong

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

But doesn't Rozie mod that??? :confused:
    I can't pull the wool over your eyes RL.
    Well, you can, but just coz I can't see you doesn't mean I'm going to be any more interested ... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

The adverts mods? Why would smashey the adverts mod that isn't an adverts mod ban smashey?
    i suppose its the adverts mods have to make the decision as im not a mod i cant make decisions to ban anyway its late ill come back after my sleep night night!

i suppose its the adverts mods have to make the decision as im not a mod i cant make decisions to ban anyway its late ill come back after my sleep night night!

But you're the adverts mod, right?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

i cant be called groudswoman because it isnt known to say that on a job description so whatever sex you are they are all called groundsman whether your a man or woman.

How about groundskeeper willy? You see he wears this wee kilt, so he's kinda half there to having lady parts...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

MarkR wrote: »
    How about groundskeeper willy?
    Won't work... no willy...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

This thread just gets better and better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

the thread that just keeps on giving...and giving...and giving.

so sorry my internet access will be "intermittent" for the next few days...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Hi. Here comes the ban train.

Who is in the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,933 ✭✭✭✭muffler

but you are a moderater for selling cars which is a differant thing.
    I always knew that smashey had a second job. Pfft selling second hand cars

But you're the adverts mod, right?
    no im not a moderater

• Registered Users Posts: 45,933 ✭✭✭✭muffler

no im not a moderater
    You should be.

You'd be better than some of the other clowns here who claim to be mods but in reality are just bluffers.

muffler wrote: »
    You should be.

You'd be better than some of the other clowns here who claim to be mods but in reality are just bluffers.
    thanks for your complement.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

no im not a moderater
    Why were you saying smashey would be banned then? :confused:

I mean I know it doesn't say it below your name, but then again it doesn't say it below Smashey's either, so you could be one. Maybe you are one and don't know it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Hold on, whoah, wait...

davey you said you had a wife, and the tats you posted in the show me yours thread, I'm pretty sure, were on a mans body?

Clear this up dude, please. And let this car-wreck of a thread end!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

this is the weirdest thread i've ever read on boards, and that's including tCN.

Hold on, whoah, wait...

davey you said you had a wife, and the tats you posted in the show me yours thread, I'm pretty sure, were on a mans body?

Clear this up dude, please. And let this car-wreck of a thread end!
    ye wrong dude stop stalking me otherwise il report you as i alreay told you to leave me alone didnt i?

this is the weirdest thread i've ever read on boards, and that's including tCN.
    whats tCN please

Blowfish wrote: »
    Why were you saying smashey would be banned then? :confused:

I mean I know it doesn't say it below your name, but then again it doesn't say it below Smashey's either, so you could be one. Maybe you are one and don't know it?
    did i say smashey would be banned? no.Im not a moderater

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

did i say smashey would be banned? no.Im not a moderater

Why does it say adverts and social under your name then? I thought that meant you were a moderator of those forums?

Here's a link to TCN

whats tCN please

It's the cuckoos nest. You mod that don't you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

:)

last_supper_tattoo.jpg

or

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

ye wrong dude stop stalking me otherwise il report you as i alreay told you to leave me alone didnt i?
    If you post something on a public forum, expect people to hold you to it. What exactly would you report? "Dear admins, Zapp read what I posted on the interweb. I would like this stopped"

tman wrote: »
    Why does it say adverts and social under your name then? I thought that meant you were a moderator of those forums?

Here's a link to TCN
    the cuckoos nest ????can ye see mod under my name ?

• Advertisement

Blowfish wrote: »
    If you post something on a public forum, expect people to hold you to it. What exactly would you report? "Dear admins, Zapp read what I posted on the interweb. I would like this stopped"
    no ye wrong i didnt apply anything would you please leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement